Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

damn i wasn't sure about these at first but they're lookin hot. i just sold my obsidian 12s so i think these will be copped.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I will be at the mall when it opens, no reason not to get these other than you have an 02 pair.

For all of those that cry about good quality from JB, well here is a good quality retro so grab you a pair.

Whats the jury on these?

Is this a wake up an hour or so before store opens and cop, like the Military 4s..

OR

Get to the mall around midnight, like the Olympic 7s.

I hope its the first one.

>D

Those Filberts only sold out because there really wasn't that many made. They might've been ugly but you'll have those beasts that'll scoop up anything "limited."

I honestly think these will go on the route of the Obsidians where they don't sell out instantly, but will be gone by the end of the day.
Hoping. Definitely trying to cop.

I'm planning to get these Retros on September 1st. Y'all think i should camp out, get there 2-3 hours before the mall opens, or come early after-noon?

I'm planning to get these Retros on September 1st. Y'all think i should camp out, get there 2-3 hours before the mall opens, or come early after-noon?

Well definitely not early afternoon.

I'd say 2-3 hours before the mall/store opens.

Depending on where you live (where I live, usually people start lining up around midnight for big releases), use your judgement.

& off topic, :lol: @ the OP editing the thread name to "Don't call 'em Raptors!"

Last edited:
Like one of my fellow NT's said, The Jordan game is so messed up that any shoe release is hard to get (in certain areas that is) you got your hypebeasts and resellers trying to get these. I'm not taking any chances I'm going to camp out with some of my boys Friday around 6pm.

I'm planning to get these retros. Y'all think i should campout, come 2-3 hours before the mall opens or come early after-noon?

These look very good and would make a nice shoe to wear on Memorial Day to chill in but at the same time Atomic Green and Fireberry hyperposites are calling my name and wallet a week after. I will make my mind up this weekend. If i do get these I will be camping out soon as mall close. Alot of people in my area been talking about these for months.

You think there gonna have alot of these charcoals in stock? & where should i go, footlocker or champs?
My local Champs has never let me down so I'm going to go to them. I've never gone to footlocker because I feel the employees there look out for their friends where as employees at champs care about there customers. That's just my opinion .

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking ?

My local Champs has never let me down so I'm going to go to them. I've never gone to footlocker because I feel the employees there look out for their friends where as employees at champs care about there customers. That's just my opinion .

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking ?

I live in toronto.

I'm copping these for sure. I wear a size 8.5, 9.. Do these run a size small or up? What yall think what size i should get?

I live in toronto.
I hear getting shoes over there isn't as hard as in the states. Talk to different people in the store and try to get the info you need from them. Some will be cool and just tell you how much they will have in their inventory some will be *****, but its all part of doing your hw. Explore your options go to different stores and ask around .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom