Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Nike link went live then disappeared showed back up 10 min. later 3 min. after sold out just gone leave the money in the bank. A 7 and 12 is back up

Last edited:
Yeahhhh buddaayy

no way these are GR tho imo. they left QUICK. quicker than foams yesterday! ppl tryna make a quick buck
mean.gif

Last edited:
TWO e-mails from Paypal saying my FNL order was palced....but never received a confirmation e-mail from FNL

order never wen through?

I dont know if its my new MacBook Pro Retina, or that I started using Chrome but what ever im doing now IS WORKING!

successfully coping most pairs..

2 hours on champs footlocker eastbay footactiong smh! got to the end on FNL the very end checking out end and got booted out but on twitter they are promising they have plenty w.e

TWO e-mails from Paypal saying my FNL order was palced....but never received a confirmation e-mail from FNL
order never wen through?
FNL is acting goofy, like always. You should get your confirmation from FNL soon if your paypal got charged.

order never wen through?

Usually it means no go...if you never reached the confirmation screen, FNL will just drop those charges later.

should be plenty of pairs, especially on FNL...i was expecting at least an hr and a half before they actually sell out, be patient brothers it will slow down and get a bit easier
ahh, woodro comes through with the word. as long as I get my 12 as usual

did FNL get alot? I hear conflicting stories all over about the numbers

Had them in cart on FNL and got that stupid screen... Funny thing is that the site is still at a stand still.... smh

Keep refreshing on NDC and was able to cop my size 12...

Congrats to those who copped and good luck to those out in the lines... Be Safe

order never wen through?

Depends if you actually got to the confirmation page on FNL or not. If you didn't and the Paypal emails just say you sent a payment, then it's a no-go. But if you reached the confirmation page on FNL it should be good.

Back
Top Bottom