Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

gave up on FNL, went into local FNL copped with ease, used a $20 coupon as well. now back to bed. good luck all

Anyone in the NYC area if you're in need of an 11.5 go to NTNY because I'm not going to pick up my pair that was RSVP.

I got though on BeastBay for an 11.5 but I really need an 11 since these run big.

:smh:

Got through with an 11 on Finishline, but I checked my PayPal account and it said cancelled even though Finishline sent me a confirmation e-mail.

Got order email from fnl but order doesn't show up yet in order history on my account... Is that normal?

Damn, could of got free shipping at nba.com. :smh:

I received my order confirmation email literally 30 seconds after I placed order. :lol:

got my 9.5 and 10 (hopefully)

patience is a virtue
laugh.gif

Anyone in the NYC area if you're in need of an 11.5 go to NTNY because I'm not going to pick up my pair that was RSVP.
I got though on BeastBay for an 11.5 but I really need an 11 since these run big.
:smh:
Got through with an 11 on Finishline, but I checked my PayPal account and it said cancelled even though Finishline sent me a confirmation e-mail.

Is it confirmed that they run big?

the demand is being met here. please there should be no saltiness or bickering after this release.

Why did these have to sit around so damn long on FNL.com
mean.gif

I literally got all the way to submit order about 4 times over the course of the last hour, stopped myself, made breakfast, came back...still there.

No willpower FTW!  Guess I'll just use the bread I was gonna spend on a 2002 pair for something else.  Time to call FNL and force them to apply my WC reward.

i got an 11 off FNL....i need to trade for a 10.5 tho, i cant have them lookin like boats on me even tho my real size is an 11

Just got my order confirmation from Eastbay. 

Glad I copped on my first try ordering online! Congrats to everybody who copped aswell, and goodluck to those out camping or still trying to order.

Now I can rest easy 
laugh.gif

Try using a CC or and or different window. Paypal is acting straight homo on there server 

FNL has been acting up when trying to check out with PayPal for me.
If I could use my WC rewards code on FNL, I would've bought my pair from them, but it's saying that my code has been redeemed, when I know it hasn't.

Back
Top Bottom