Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

On my eastbay pair the left shoe looks like some 300 pound dude wore it cus the midsoles all creased up :lol:

On my eastbay pair the left shoe looks like some 300 pound dude wore it cus the midsoles all creased up :lol:

post 420 :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Got my package.
Shoes look good.
I think it's OK quality, some glue stains here and there. Very pleased though. Factory lacing was too tight though, had to relace the pair.

got these

quality on these are better than the retros that released months ago

a few minor flaws but its okay

My friend scooped these for me on rd but I haven't been able to meet up until this Saturday......can't wait! I had the OG's as a kid and this release looks bang on.

i paid extra since I couldnt get my size and I have to say I'm unphased by paying the extra. I'm just happy as heck to finally have them. I'd even have a third pair if I can have for less or trade for the 9.5 for the 9 I need.

And again I missed the restock... Smh

I've always marveled at the heads who CAN get their kicks online.

I always go the In-store route, just because my luck online is so bad.
..You'd think w/my track record that my PC is hooked up to a Solo cup & a piece of string.
..blah.

its takes some patience, but online is the easiest way for me..

except for ndc...i havent got lucky there in months.

its takes some patience, but online is the easiest way for me..
except for ndc...i havent got lucky there in months.

After the Concords, I REALLY wanted to just retire from the circus, but? ..of course I didn't.

I live DUMB close to a mall that has 3 shoe stores, so copping isn't usually an issue.
..The recent GMP aside.:tongue:

If I could get thru online?
I'd NEVER go In-store except to BS w/dudes I know that work there.
..Eff'lines AND the craziness.
I seem to always get the kicks in cart. ..then? ..site crash or not? By the time I click check out? ..they're sold out.
Blah.

I'm lucky I even have the time to be concerned w/kicks at all.
As someone on here recently said: "1st world problems".

see im trying to get through that the'' raptors'' or ''charcoals'' dropped in 2002 the jordan 7 itself was created in 1992 WTF why would jordan make a shoe based of a team he didnt play for...... i meant the colorway was based on the team TORONTO RAPTORS for the HOME or AWAY shoe

see im trying to get through that the'' raptors'' or ''charcoals'' dropped in 2002 the jordan 7 itself was created in 1992 WTF why would jordan make a shoe based of a team he didnt play for...... i meant the colorway was based on the team TORONTO RAPTORS for the HOME or AWAY shoe
The "Charcoal" colorway (yes, the black/red/purple one aka "Raptors") ORIGINALLY dropped in 1992.

He actually wore them in the 1992 Playoffs....3 years BEFORE the Toronto Raptors.

20z8lqo.jpg

ivxruw.jpg

2ld8thw.jpg

350jl2a.jpg

30ax9gi.jpg

2motic0.jpg

yzb4m.jpg

34t2tzk.jpg

fa1wyd.jpg

35n3gh1.jpg

2ykc95z.jpg

v33srm.jpg

23wjs4y.jpg

Can you just own up to your mistake and accept the fact that you're wrong? Thank you.

It's not the name were arguing about. It's Octaviuspratt's cluelessness were trying to put to a stop.
I hope he gives up with ijapino's numerous pics of MJ wearing them in 1992.

Back
Top Bottom