Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

dude, people call everything a flop these days or say resellers taking Ls because they got their packs for retail :lol:

Flop??? Where???

If you still can find them in a retail store for retail...then thats a flop?
I have yet to see these for retail any where...enlighten me...so I could cop another pair

dude, people call everything a flop these days or say resellers taking Ls because they got their packs for retail :lol:

Flop??? Where???

If you still can find them in a retail store for retail...then thats a flop?
I have yet to see these for retail any where...enlighten me...so I could cop another pair

was that for me or were you just adding to the comment i quoted?

:lol: @ people calling this release a flop.
Just because they are widely available?
Then the same people complain because they missed out/slept.
Never satisfied.
:smh:

I wasn't saying they flopped, where did i use the word flop? I just thought these wouldn't restock after a week and a bit of being in stores, its a great release, I guess its just because more people are holding off until November and December.

I wasn't saying they flopped, where did i use the word flop? I just thought these wouldn't restock after a week and a bit of being in stores, its a great release, I guess its just because more people are holding off until November and December.

ton of u in this thread bicker like bunch of old women

why do ppl have a problem with the oval laces all of a sudden (just curious)??
'02s had oval laces and i'm i'm GUESSING most in here weren't old enough to have OGs?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

so...

'02s had oval laces and i'm i'm GUESSING most in here weren't old enough to have OGs??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so...
I kept my flat laces from my DMP 7s, just because of the chrome tips. I'll see how the oval looks in person, and if I don't like them I'll just swap them with my DMP ones. 

Got my second pair in today from a Nike Dallas phone order....unlike Jersey I guess they let people try their **** on down there...know which pair ill stock now...:rolleyes

I wasn't talking about you broski, I was speaking about people in general.

Its always someone who thinks that when a shoe doesn't sell out in 5 minutes, its a flop.

And those same people are those who complain "JB should of made more pairs!"

'02s had oval laces and i'm i'm GUESSING most in here weren't old enough to have OGs?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
so...
I kept mines with the oval laces. I guess its all preference.

I wasn't talking about you broski, I was speaking about people in general.
Its always someone who thinks that when a shoe doesn't sell out in 5 minutes, its a flop.
And those same people are those who complain "JB should of made more pairs!"

oh ok, my bad, yeah how the raptors, playoff 12's, military's and fire reds are sitting at the moment is almost a glimpse of how the game could be if releases aren't "hyped" and all other terms associated. it's clear JB made more than enough and the raptors, sorry charcoals, are a strong colourway as it is.

NOW THAT I GOT THESE IN MY HAND-----THESE ARE A PROBLEM!!!! MAAAAAAAAAN IF YOU DONT GOT THESE YOU AINT ****!!!!

Got my second pair last Monday from Eastbay. Upon check out, under Gift Options, i selected "Add Gift Box to Order" which was $3.99. Package from Eastbay came, they sent me a HUGE 21x16x12 box with a red "gift box" and inside the "gift box" was the double-boxed Jordans. All I can say is that I am very pleased with the packaging and of course the Jordans. The $3.99 was all worth it. But would have been better if Eastbay ships their stuff double-boxed. Peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom