Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

why are these selling for over retail on ebay (some are up to 200 not including shipping) and not even close to selling out? do people not check finishline, eastbay, FL, and nba store websites?

Eastbay has a complete and I mean complete size run everything available I told yall these ashy joints would sit jus hope they don't collect more dust lol

To everyone that asked me about my pic, the 2nd one was with flash.

Anyways, here's my video review of them.

appears to be some misinformation here ??

people stating SOLD OUT but just went to 2 sites and could have picked up whatever I needed

SMH

Extremely easy pick up at midnight. I purchased from FNL and hit them with a reward coupon. Sites still have these in FSRs so these will sit for a bit now. Lots being made of NDC selling out. Appears they may not have had the most inventory online though. Another poster above called this. I'll scoop up a second pair on sale.....hype is over folks

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Eastbay has a complete and I mean complete size run everything available I told yall these ashy joints would sit jus hope they don't collect more dust lol
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ ashy joints

these fit crazy. 9.5, my regulars size, were boats, but the size 9 was squeezing the top of my foot super tight. i bought the 9.5 but think its going back

Originally Posted by ducktales

Extremely easy pick up at midnight. I purchased from FNL and hit them with a reward coupon. Sites still have these in FSRs so these will sit for a bit now. Lots being made of NDC selling out. Appears they may not have had the most inventory online though. Another poster above called this. I'll scoop up a second pair on sale.....hype is over folks

Or Nike did a good thing creating continuous releases practically every other week so far this year. Hype beasts are broke and resellers probably still sitting on a large quantity of unsold pairs from recent drops.

Originally Posted by airsully

appears to be some misinformation here ??

people stating SOLD OUT but just went to 2 sites and could have picked up whatever I needed

SMH

They were sold out last night around 10pm PT on Footlocker.com. Checked it out again just now and there appears to be a FSR. I hope the hype is over but I doubt it.

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Or Nike did a good thing creating continuous releases practically every other week so far this year. Hype beasts are broke and resellers probably still sitting on a large quantity of unsold pairs from recent drops.

or maybe folks dont like the shoe

macky wrote:
these fit crazy. 9.5, my regulars size, were boats, but the size 9 was squeezing the top of my foot super tight. i bought the 9.5 but think its going back

I suggest you stick with the 9.5, only because in the chi x thread, people were complaining about how small they felt because the sneaker pinched they're toes. But your always welcome to return four months later and exchange for your true size. EAST BAY CURRENTLY HAS ALL SIZES.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

or maybe folks dont like the shoe

That's never stopped them before.

wow. first J this year didn't sell out...eastbay still got FSR and able to go all the way in the payment process....now we got hope!

Originally Posted by torres

wow. first J this year didn't sell out...eastbay still got FSR and able to go all the way in the payment process....now we got hope!

This is great. 2012 is looking brighter for us

They proly Ain't sell out because they butt uglly and the suade do look ashy woulld of been. if they threw some leather on there. Even the royal blues looked better than this they weren't half bad and those sold out within the hour

Sold out online. I can't believe it. Seriously, I think it's a wrap for any other J's this year. Might pre-order fire red IV's and leave the rest alone. That Olympic Pack, Olympic navy VI's and the next XI are gonna be insane.

Back
Top Bottom