Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Livestock (Canadian Retailer) has sz11.5 & 8 up for grab for anyone who's still looking.
Price are $190+$12shipping = $212CDN -> about $200US

Just thought I'd help someone.

Originally Posted by melo8584

memphissfinest wrote:
QFT. NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE STILL IN STORES HERE....

Yo, when'd you move to the H? And which spots did you see them in?
NOT IN HOUSTON YET. MY NEW JOB START DATE IS FEBRUARY 20. I SCHEDULED MY MOVERS FOR FEBRUARY 15. I'M STILL HERE IN AKRON FOR THE TIME BEING. ME AND MY GIRL WENT TO THE MALL AND EVERY STORE STILL HAD A GOOD SIZE RUN.

db0263d2431066f19e5d97a66bae6398d7ba627e.JPG

For those of you looking for the red/black laces I got mine at champs about 5 yrs ago here is the tag that they came with,

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People should have listened to GottaB, and zapatohead instead they were criticized for telling truth... Look at you now. Lol.

Thank you for that French.

When I find more info on the 4's, I hope people take the info I give seriously this time. They won't have to struggle if they just take it 51% serious. I may resell a bit but it doesn't mean I can't help people with info. I know how it may look to some folks but use some common sense.
People like you are the reason they sold more than expected. Just look at craigslist and ebay. Still I approach every release like its limited so was an easy cop. Stores still had em a few hours after opening. first day sell out but that was to be expected.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by The7onius

Crazy what a pair of sneakers do to people in here, they bring out the feminine side. Complaining about emails, tags, convincing themselves they're safe because of a time frame, you would think they were life threatening.

Stirring up dissent has always been a "female" trait to me, or the mark of a troll.  What was the point of your post other than to be rhetorical?

nerd.gif

My point was to point out sneakers shouldn't have you acting out of your element, but I obviously offended you.

laugh.gif
Naw man...no offense taken at all, believe that.

Soooo much drama surrounding this release....IMHO This was truely a collectors/nostalgia release, but.....

Its a whole new breed of sneaker heads out here in NY. I can't believe how fast these disappeared snow and all.

I'm all for everyone getting their pair new or old but all of a sudden everyone is an overnight aficionado and don't even know the

the half. Everyoneseems to be a reseller fronting like they're a true Jordan fan.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

shoe game is dumb now....in $#*%#! winston salem, north carolina you gotta line up early......#%$.....its never been this bad....

That's what I heard man. My boy was like it was almost as bad as the Concords in Greensboro..

Did you get yours? I actually got lucky with ndc this time. A couple of my peeps were able to get theirs too.The dude with the checkered laces...can you post some pics of them on feet?

Nah bro. I slept on them.. Trying to have self control. Lol

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Soooo much drama surrounding this release....IMHO This was truely a collectors/nostalgia release, but.....

Its a whole new breed of sneaker heads out here in NY. I can't believe how fast these disappeared snow and all.

I'm all for everyone getting their pair new or old but all of a sudden everyone is an overnight aficionado and don't even know the

the half. Everyoneseems to be a reseller fronting like they're a true Jordan fan.
I hate these people. I can deal with a few resellers and the people who get kicks directly from JB/NIKE selling at resell value but EVERYONE AND THEIR +*%%*#% MOTHER WANTS TO RUSH TO THE GODDAM STORE  JUST  TO BUY 10-14 PAIRS ON EBAY. Making it hard for me to get a damn pair. This is RUINING JB for me 

i got 2 maybe 3 pairs ( not sure of the status of my NDC order.) i got one pair at sheikh and and one at footlocker . the one at sheikh got the hangtag and the footlocker pair didnt. i should of looked at the shoes better cause it looks like the leather is almost completely smooth.
lZfJil.jpg

Easy cop from CL. I paid 30 over retail and dude met me at the restaurant I was at when I called him. 12 minutes from the time I decided I wanted them I owned em.

30 over retail isn't bad I think the resellers are going to let these go cheap to try to recoup the money to get the 4s.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

30 over retail isn't bad I think the resellers are going to let these go cheap to try to recoup the money to get the 4s.
People who need to let them go cheap to recoup the money for the 4's aren't resellers... they're hustlers.
A real reseller can afford to sit on them as long as they want.

Originally Posted by allensoko

i got 2 maybe 3 pairs ( not sure of the status of my NDC order.) i got one pair at sheikh and and one at footlocker . the one at sheikh got the hangtag and the footlocker pair didnt. i should of looked at the shoes better cause it looks like the leather is almost completely smooth.
lZfJil.jpg

Got mine at footlocker Bev center too, but checked before I left the store because I was disappointed with one of my pairs of concords.... Looks like the patent leather is starting to melt... But i always check from Footlocker now cause they get such large shipments and you can always swap out for a perfect pair

That's why you have to check your pairs before you buy them, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

There's been a handful of times when the first pair i looked at had a scuff or smudge.

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by h0vit0

People who need to let them go cheap to recoup the money for the 4's aren't resellers... they're hustlers.
A real reseller can afford to sit on them as long as they want.
Cheapest I've seen, for a size 11 is like $230.
$70 more than retail.

That's why you have to check your pairs before you buy them, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

There's been a handful of times when the first pair i looked at had a scuff or smudge.

Can't do that with a line of 40 and 50

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Can't do that with a line of 40 and 50
I understand if you take an ACTUAL 2 minutes to look over the shoes... but honestly, you can just look them over as the cashier/associate is ringing you up.  I have no problem with everyone doing that.

But 2 whole minutes is OD...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom