Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by chusifer

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Can you believe this is the pair that NDC sent me?! Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this? I am not a great sewer, lol. Sneaker repair shop? Unbelievable...smh.

at the very least, e-mail nike customer service.  they cant replace it cause the shoes are sold out.  they will offer to give u a shipping label to send back for a refund.  decline and demand compensation.  they gave me a 10% off code for a future purchase for my F-grade concords.  10% off 2 pairs of cement IVs?  yes please.  who knows, maybe you'll get better than i did.
I called them any they gave me a 20% off promo.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Wait, does that mean they're giving you 20% off your next purchase?  Not a 20% off your purchase of the Xs?  Grimey.
20% off a future purchase. Looks like I can get the WCIVs for $128. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chusifer

Can you believe this is the pair that NDC sent me?! Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this? I am not a great sewer, lol. Sneaker repair shop? Unbelievable...smh.

at the very least, e-mail nike customer service.  they cant replace it cause the shoes are sold out.  they will offer to give u a shipping label to send back for a refund.  decline and demand compensation.  they gave me a 10% off code for a future purchase for my F-grade concords.  10% off 2 pairs of cement IVs?  yes please.  who knows, maybe you'll get better than i did.
care to share that code?

Just call and make it up and they'll give you a promo code...lol. It's such a joke.
The code was generated just for me so I can't give it out.  But do as I said above, there's no way they'll turn you down.

nice, 20% is pretty awesome.  makes me jealous that they only gave me 10%.  lets hope NDC doesnt crash and we actually get a chance to use these coupons on the cement IVs 

Knowing my luck, I'm sure the promo code box will be the one part that Fs me up in placing my order or some #@*!.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Still no restocks on NDC.

Wondering if they aren't restocking?

Oh well, there's a pair on eBay that is $240 shipped (which isn't TOO bad) but doesn't come with a hangtag.

I'll but it anyways.

There's also a few at $150 and ends Friday. Wondering how high those will go, hopefully not more than $200 before shipping.

Finally, there's a $250 pair that includes a hangtag.

Don't know which of these should I get..

the one with hangtag, duh
roll.gif

mine came in from ndc today, the hangtag is now in the trash where it belongs, who gives a crap

If you really dont care for the tag "prove it" take it out of the trash and post a video of you burning it (wonder how many hits that would get on youtube)
alien.gif

Its issues like this that i prefer to camp and inspect my shoes at the store i dont care how many people are behind me i take both shoes out try it on to make sure the fit is right.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by sferris3

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i don't know why but i'm dying over here...
roll.gif

i'm back! meep!
Lmao yea I thought it was a cool idea when I typed it and couldn't wait to see how it would look, but when I opened the box today I saw that and felt kinda salty. �Oh well good try by me I guess lol.
i certainly commend the effort.
i just pictured you having this going thru your head as you opened the box slowly...

then boom!

i'm back! meep!

hahaha

NDC order came today...Shoes are nice, can't complain. Haven't put them on yet but def look narrow. lol

And yes, it came with the silly useless hangtag on the right shoe. I'm taking that off when I do decide to rock them. Maybe I'll trash the hangtag too lol

Hey everyone...long time lurker but just wanted to drop by to let someone who is looking for sz 9.5 that I have two pairs I'll let go for retail plus shipping or if you're near Wichita,KS we can meet up.

I wasn't feeling these from pics but decided to buy them anyway, hoping they would grow on me, but they still haven't. I got them from Eastbay and they came double boxed, both pairs have the hang tag. If no one wants them, I'll just return them and wait for the cement 4s.

Not sure if I can post this here since it says no selling but I figured this is more helping then selling, however I apologize if I violated the rules.

hey duringthe time youve been lurking how many times have u read that there is no buying and selling.

go back to kansas dorothy

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

hey duringthe time youve been lurking how many times have u read that there is no buying and selling.

go back to kansas dorothy

Just trying to help out...I don't have enough posts to post in the buy and sell. Thanks for the help bro, I guess I'll just be on my way back to Kansas...

Mine came in today and it was nice. Came in a little bit dusty. It came with a tag for those who care and I ordered from NDC.
I got a size 13 and the box was HUMONGOUS! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom