Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

One of my size 14's is missing the letter N in CHAMPIONSHIP. I remember people talking about that a couple of pages back..... what is that all about?

You should post pics in the Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes thread that ijapino created.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

sneaker shields > force fields

If your kicks were tight prior, it's just going to make them tighter

I have seen the force fields at Footlocker.... Where do they sell sneaker shields?  Thinking of trying these on the Xs....

Still a mystery as to why some of these shoes came with the tags and some didn't. Is there any theory or conclusion as to why this happened?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Still a mystery as to why some of these shoes came with the tags and some didn't. Is there any theory or conclusion as to why this happened?

Nike said that it was a problem during the shipping process.Guess they were putting them on the sneakers by hand?

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

One of my size 14's is missing the letter N in CHAMPIONSHIP. I remember people talking about that a couple of pages back..... what is that all about?

it's been said that the sz 14 mold for one shoe was missing the N. i believe it might have been the left shoe.
not sure if it was fixed or if everyone with a size 14 has this error.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Someone wants to trade VNDS Lebron 9 Cannons plus $100 for my size 11 Chicagos. What do you guys think?
WE think that you should do what YOU want to do...
indifferent.gif

For sneaker shields, are they uncomfortable? If so, which is more uncomfortable, the universal or the protector? Secondly, I've never seen the protector actually on sale. Does the protector prevent/decrease creases more than the universal?

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Someone wants to trade VNDS Lebron 9 Cannons plus $100 for my size 11 Chicagos. What do you guys think?
WE think that you should do what YOU want to do...
indifferent.gif

No you shouldnt do it, because we said so!

Make up your own mind man! If you want the cannons do it

cannons suck they need to be shot out of one...... keep your chicagos fam

I think I'm about to return my pair from NDC, at the Beverly Hills Niketown. My wide foot won't fit in these snug 9.5's. Not sure if anyone would buy these if I sold them for 199.99 on here or CL

i think that's a good deal if you like cannons.
you'd basically be getting cannons for 60 bones.
you could always find another pair of chi x's for retail some other time.

so my FNL shipped, probably resellers returning theirs..but the odd thing is when I checked the order status by phone, it said it was on hold, wait for operator....got a operator, she said she needed to verify with my CC company the charge, put me on hold....got back on and said that she had my CC on the other line, but they would not release my phone number without providing info to verify me, my SS# and birthdate....I told her, never had to do that before, so she brought the CC rep on the line and we chatted about it, and was told that they needed my phone number to verify the charges. I told them I didn't feel comfortable giving that info over the phone with her on, she told me to call her back after I talk to my CC company.
Called Capital one, explained the situation, and the rep told me they NEVER provide phone numbers to to a vendor as phone numbers change all the time as people forgot to update their CC. She also said they never ask for anything other than last 4 digits of your SS # or the verification code on the back. she even went as far to look up the charge attempt and see that it was approved on their side and its up to the vendor to go thru with it. She highly recommended that I do not give out that info. Told me to wait 4 days as that's how long it takes to either drop off my CC or be applied.

very strange as I have ordered all the time from them and never had issues like this....FNL rep was acting shady in my opinion

my FNL order placed 10 minutes after midnight is still pending in Paypal

smh

they restock online, but don't fulfill pending orders

Back
Top Bottom