Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

I agree that the quality is sub par actually, but at the same time I compare them to the OG 10s I've had recently, the steel retros were okay but creased and squeaked. I guess we have just come to accept shiny thin leather but that doesn't make them good at all.

Mehhh

Any chance the Steel X get released, I would rather have those, but will prob get these since it does not appear the Steel will be available

What do you guys think the resale price on these will look like?

im scared i might not get a pair not use to dealing with these LA releases

i had it made in Vegas the store by my work use to hold em for me and sell em to me a few days early for retail

Thanks!

hope i get a pair the girl at my local footlocker said i should be good to show up at 9 on release date and get a pair no one has really been asking for them

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

^ no more than $200 IMO

not correct according to the gospel of GBTS
laugh.gif

I thought the quality was actually pretty good, compared to some of the recent releases we've had.

I doubt they'll be tough to get around me.

cannot wait for these! i been out of collecting for awhile, but Xs are my absolute favorite and the Chicagos are the only pair to have alluded me..definitley getting two pairs..1 to rock and 1 for nostaglic purposes!

not feeling these at all....wish they would release the Steel or Ice Blue's instead

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I thought the quality was actually pretty good, compared to some of the recent releases we've had.

I doubt they'll be tough to get around me.

Yea but only released to what we've gotten recently which is mediocrity, so we get excited when they don't completely F up.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Any chance the Steel X get released, I would rather have those, but will prob get these since it does not appear the Steel will be available

WOW people wanting the steels ahead of the Chi's? Maaaan the steels got NO love when they originally released and it's probably one of my least liked AJ's of all-time. Right up there with the XV in every colorway.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

WOW people wanting the steels ahead of the Chi's? Maaaan the steels got NO love when they originally released and it's probably one of my least liked AJ's of all-time. Right up there with the XV in every colorway.
Steels came out same year as the first retro of the III. I completely forgot about the steels from that moment on. Remember seeing them both for the first time in the Source.

People are really complaining??? These are well done IMO

Seems like if it isn't covered in 24kt gold flake then there is a problem with them

Not only are these well done but how many people actually have the first release of these??? And then you want to complain???

You don't like them thats cool but don't be salty when you pass and don't get a pair and it be another million years before we see these again.

Glad I got my pairs
pimp.gif

got to try these on today, super nice! and most of all TRUE TO SIZE, dont be afraid to get your size people.

So stores like footlocker, niketown etc. sold these early or are giving wrist bands early?

Still on the fence. Will be a game time decision for me. February is gonna be an expensive month so I'm trying to prioritize.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Still on the fence. Will be a game time decision for me. February is gonna be an expensive month so I'm trying to prioritize.

I feel you. if I get these then I get these. if I don't then it is whatever

niketown sf doing wristbands now...too bad real people have to work and cant get it to guarantee a pair...guess its online or bust

Back
Top Bottom