Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by mross16

Been waiting on these joints for a while

Not sure man....I doubt it though. They haven't updated the calender to show if this release will be discounted. Would be nice though

Been waiting on these joints for a while

Not sure man....I doubt it though. They haven't updated the calender to show if this release will be discounted. Would be nice though

Get that post count up... you almost there lil troy.

Still contemplating about the quantity. One for sure though.

Good Luck to everyone who's planing to cop i know they are highly anticipated  for many 
chicago 10's were never that  high in book like the steel, powder & seattle's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 more but that's just me

Originally Posted by show time 96

Good Luck to everyone who's planing to cop i know they are highly anticipated  for many 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 more but that's just me
Yeah man, that is definitely JUST YOU. lol Most of the older dudes covet the Chi's over all. The steel was a flop when they released. Didn't get too much love until the newer generation adopted them. Now Powder blues and Seattles, definitely up there. 

Anyone else having problems on NDC? It's already acting crazy:

Method Not Implemented

POST to /nikestore/ada/index.jsp not supported.

Got some ftl gift cards to use...hope their doo doo site stays up....lol. Good luck to everyone on the hunt...these look real nice.

Best of luck too all who are ordering tonight. Hopefully in 2 hours from now we'll be in here posting positivity!! Let's get it boys

Good luck to all those tryna cop tonight and tomorrow...this is the first release where i prepaid for my pair...gonna feel good to walk in and out tomorrow afternoon

I finally got my dang account working! After several years trying to figure out how to long into this account. Let the shoe hunt begin!

Hoping to just wake up early morning, hit up Serramonte mall, which has 4 shoe stores including House of Hoops, so I shouldn't be to worried about any selling out whatsoever. These will be my first pair of Xs and I'm glad the Chicagos are the ones. Excited.

just getting on now 30 minutes away, hope everyone gets their sizes tonight or tomorrow!

sitting this one out. was never a big fan of the 10s. just on here to see how crazy it gets at 12 EST haha. goodluck to everyone trying to cop a pair
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by show time 96

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 more but that's just me
Yeah man, that is definitely JUST YOU. lol Most of the older dudes covet the Chi's over all. The steel was a flop when they released. Didn't get too much love until the newer generation adopted them. Now Powder blues and Seattles, definitely up there. 
truth... og steels weren't blowing people away when they first released...when the city series came out....that's when the shoes started selling....of course MJ coming back to the Bulls helped

Back
Top Bottom