Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by drillest

me and my daughters pair

v7bfbk.jpg
Those little purple joints...fresh
smokin.gif

Easy cop. Walked into the mall after it opened and still got my size 10.5 at footlocker. This pair did not come with a hang tag. My other pair that I brought a week and a half ago from my local mom and pop store had a hang tag. Mission accomplished, two pairs
pimp.gif

Mall opened an hour and half ago... Walked in and dude was like bro we got all sizes... And I was bugging out trying to cop online....-_- should gave trusted my instincts.. hope I can cop another pair later I love these

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Whats wrong with kids getting into the shoe game?

Good parents get involved with their kids.

I wish my parents would take me to shoe releases.

my son is 3 and every since he was born if i got a shoe he gets a shoe and their are a few he got i didnt
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kelzdunks4life

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by young718chris

How many pairs did you guys purchase? I copped 2 at 12:02 AM but didn't get any email. Maybe because I got greedy?

Only one pair.
I ordered one pair as well.  Size 11.5  I used paypal to check out so I don't have to worry about typing any information in...I got two e-mails.  One from Paypal and then one from NDC.  They already gave me the order number.  Use the NDC customer service line to check yours.  I called right after the order and they recognized it right away
i copped 2 from NDC and i got a paypal email, order # and confirmation...i always just do a double check online and plug in my order #...but id call too if you worried...glad to hear everyone was able to cop for the most part...

Originally Posted by authentic354

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Whats wrong with kids getting into the shoe game?

Good parents get involved with their kids.

I wish my parents would take me to shoe releases.

my son is 3 and every since he was born if i got a shoe he gets a shoe and their are a few he got i didnt
happy.gif
happy.gif
this
mines just turned 1 on monday ....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if i get a pair, he gets a pair .......if i miss out, he still gets his....thats my lil man

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I was def wrong but I will attribute this to a few things
1) coming off Concord hype means every bum thinks they can flip this for double (get a job)

2) it's Jan. so their isn't much else to do right now

3) first time that we have seen these in a long time

that being said; I really don't see the IV's being like this

Your #2 point makes no sense, because there wasn't much to do when the WCIIIs came out either and they did not sell out the way these did. Your #3 doesn't make much sense either with your finishing thought because the IV's are being retroed for the first time in 13 years. I think there is more hype for the IVs. I can't answer to if they will be easier to cop because I don't know what the inventory is for those sneakers. If its the same as the X's, I would assume the hype would be worse.
I can't help you didn't get your pair 
laugh.gif

be salty at someone else and I can assure the white cements were made in 3x's the quantity of these 
Not salty at all, I did get my pair as I said in my original post. I'm simply debating your logic.

Your #2 point makes no sense, because there wasn't much to do when the WCIIIs came out either and they did not sell out the way these did. Your #3 doesn't make much sense either with your finishing thought because the IV's are being retroed for the first time in 13 years. I think there is more hype for the IVs. I can't answer to if they will be easier to cop because I don't know what the inventory is for those sneakers. If its the same as the X's, I would assume the hype would be worse.
I can't help you didn't get your pair 
laugh.gif

be salty at someone else and I can assure the white cements were made in 3x's the quantity of these 
Not salty at all, I did get my pair as I said in my original post. I'm simply debating your logic.
well you seemed to challenge us "OG's" like we just blew your stock portfolio
nobody knows how many of these were made but it's now apparent that they were much more limited than expected

Totally under estimated this release, just got out the mall and every store was basically sold out, I had o get a 10 b/c 9.5 sold out
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

got to my mall and was like 6th in line. but they didn't have my size 11 so i took a 11.5 than some #*#+@ had the audacity to offer her size 11 for $350 to me. i was like
indifferent.gif
nah i will take a 11.5
You could gone and made a trade with him. lol

^^nice pic Mikey23!
pimp.gif

I hate that I didn't get a pair but now I have more money for the white/red 11 lows
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom