Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Anyone else think Gottab just hyping these cuz he's gotta fsr on da bay for 280 smh.

$280
30t6p3b.gif

BEFORE shipping costs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I no! Is that a Harold Minor sighting? The "Next MJ"
roll.gif
I'm sure 45 torched him that game! Great pics

That's Greg Minor..Not Harold.

SMH...didnt realize that was that pic from their 95 series just scrolled over it but yes i know that play, even tho i was like 9 when it happened

That sticker is nothing new. I don't know what the rhyme or reason is for them using it so randomly, but last shoe i bought that had it was the AJ 5 del sol's.

Pics as promised. Soft leather. Hang tag. Very comfortable to walk in.

True to size but a bit problematic. I wear an 11 and it fits me well but it seems a bit long. The 10.5 fits me tight but is the correct length for my feet.

I'd say these run narrow and a half an inch long.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

True to size but a bit problematic. I wear an 11 and it fits me well but it seems a bit long. The 10.5 fits me tight but is the correct length for my feet.

Then they're not "true to size" lol
I've said this already at least 10 times. They run .25-.5 size big, but the straps make them feel tight. Nothing you can do about that other than wear them or shoe stretchers.

All this hype the past few pages. Some of you sounding real new to this. SMH.I'm gonna laugh at all the "super easy cop" posts on release date.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Then they're not "true to size" lol
I've said this already at least 10 times. They run .25-.5 size big, but the straps make them feel tight. Nothing you can do about that other than wear them or shoe stretchers.

By width they're true to size. By length they run about a half an inch big. It's weird, so it's yes and no. lol

i just got done talking to a rep on eastbay he said drop will be 124.99 on these so hmmm...hope it's true...he didn't sound too confident since he had to ask me what was the "chicago 10 retro" but after providing him the sku he verified the price as I stated.

Originally Posted by pyboy28

i just got done talking to a rep on eastbay he said drop will be 124.99 on these so hmmm...hope it's true...he didn't sound too confident since he had to ask me what was the "chicago 10 retro" but after providing him the sku he verified the price as I stated.

That would be the "Big Kids" price.
nerd.gif

I doubt that is right. maybe they are using the same sku from 1995 and they didnt update their systems for this release yet.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

That would be the "Big Kids" price.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
that's what I was thinkin but just wishful thinkin on my part

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I doubt that is right. maybe they are using the same sku from 1995 and they didnt update their systems for this release yet.

you're probably right but if it does happen imma cop 2+
roll.gif
we'll just wait and see
nerd.gif

I got my pair from my mom and pop shop and I think they run true to size. they dont feel a half size bigger to me. I have the 05 Steels, wht/red and blks and I really don't see a major difference in sizing. Maybe I need to wear them for a full day...

Originally Posted by 761349

Are they releasing youth/grade school sizes on these?

Yea. Have you seen the Ultraviolet Cyber CW? I'm def copping them for my lil girl.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by 761349

Are they releasing youth/grade school sizes on these?

Yea. Have you seen the Ultraviolet Cyber CW? I'm def copping them for my lil girl.
pimp.gif
Just copped them as well for the lil one. Didn't know they had the lime green around the ankle. Package came with the white beanie hat as well...

Back
Top Bottom