Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

I remember that the Steel 10s fit a .5 size bigger. I'm normally a 9.5 but fit the 9 just fine. Will these fit the same?
That's weird. I'm a true size 8.5 and my size 8.5 Steel X's (2005) are smaller than all my other size 8.5 shoes. The Steel X's fit more like the recent XI releases.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

430AM, The retail version IS supposed to come with the hang tags. I also have a friend that works at finish line in Chicago and he's saying the same thing that you're saying. I'm not sure what the deal is. The hang tags are hidden in the second shoe in all of my pairs.
Good looks... Thanks for the info. I'm gonna check myself tomorrow and see what's good. 
laugh.gif

The hang tags are a dope touch so I hope all pairs come with them.  

The hang tags are nice but you're gonna have to take them off to wear the shoes. unless you rock they both lol. other than that, it wont bother me if it comes with it or not. 

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I wish I could buy two pairs but I doubt I'll be able to with school starting up around the same time and.having to buy expensive *%+ textbooks
30t6p3b.gif

But I guess the books are more important
laugh.gif
****KKKKKK I Seriously Forgot I Had To Buy Textbooks For Class Next Week Smh. Guess I'ma Have To Pass On These Smh

Nice pics.

Is it next week yet?? Lol

Idc about a damn hangtag. Im taking mine off if they do come with them.

Pics as promised. Soft leather. Hang tag. Very comfortable to walk in.

True to size but a bit problematic. I wear an 11 and it fits me well but it seems a bit long. The 10.5 fits me tight but is the correct length for my feet.

I'd say these run narrow and a half an inch long.
Not sure why my first post was deleted, but anyways, these are a definite cop and probably my only cop until the summer.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

430AM, The retail version IS supposed to come with the hang tags. I also have a friend that works at finish line in Chicago and he's saying the same thing that you're saying. I'm not sure what the deal is. The hang tags are hidden in the second shoe in all of my pairs.

How they feel on feet? True to size right?

Walking with them feels comfortable. It's the fit that is a bit weird. The shoe seems to fit tight around the foot and the length seems to be about a half inch big. I ran with my normal size 11 anyway because the 10.5 I tried on was squeezing the hell out of my foot. And they weren't even laced. I'd say get your normal size unless you want to go half a size down and cut off the blood circulation in your feet. lol

Still dont know if I should use my NDC gift card on these or those cement IVs..It will be a game time decision for me

lol... from GottaBdaShoes auction....

55 points wearing these shoes in Madison Square Garden. Take that Kobe and Lebron.
Kobe Scored 61... take that Jordan.

The latest pics in this thread have sealed it up for me. Going to be picking these up.

I'm usually an 11, my 05 Steels were an 11 and there were very snug to say the least.  I think I'm gonna go with an 11.5 on these like I do with IV's to give me some wiggle room with the Sneaker Shields I'm slipping in them.
Any opinions on this strategy? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

The XI's have been retailing the past 3 years at $180 even when other retro's were retailing at $149.99. You pay for the XI's packaging and hype really.

actually the sj's and cg's were $175.

so these are true to size eh? that's good news.
the cdp's were so tight on me i had to get rid of them.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

The XI's have been retailing the past 3 years at $180 even when other retro's were retailing at $149.99. You pay for the XI's packaging and hype really.

wouldnt me surprised if they F__ us this year with a $190 or $200 price
tired.gif
sick.gif

I don't even care about the hang tag (That I will take off immediately) I just want one pair to wear

hope im able to wake up go to the mall and get a pair on rd. Always be missing out on j's  now cuz of the beasts lining up around my way for every release.

so people already got pairs before RD but noone is crying about fakes since its not the concord right

Originally Posted by Blastro

so people already got pairs before RD but noone is crying about fakes since its not the concord right

No one is crying about fakes because they were purchased from stores. Not months in advance from an early release site. Just purchased a week prior to release from retailers that decided the few extra bucks is worth it to sale their stock early. Huge difference from getting the Concords months early from overseas.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Your right I was more so rounding up to make the statement when I didn't add the extra 5 bucks. My bad.

Originally Posted by Blastro

Absolutely profound.  It's like reading Immanuel Kant.  
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom