Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

^^^^^Thanks for the advice brother.  I'll go look that word up now.
I just wish you would at least learn how to quote before you post.  
nerd.gif

But, anyhow, I think your last post just about sums it up.  Not much really can or needs to be said.

Peace.

i lowkey wanna report you fam
laugh.gif
your trying to derail the thread ..... just leave it alone your trying too hard on a issue your NOT GONNA BE RIGHT ABOUT

The STORE I went to even went to the trouble of making my daughter a fake pair for the $1.00 profit 
roll.gif
 Give it up dude your ruining the thread
Saw these for the lil one when I picked up my pair. Had to get em.

Those ultraviolet cyber X's up there are
pimp.gif
...they should add a red Jumpman to the sole and call 'em "Joker X's"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Those ultraviolet cyber X's up there are
pimp.gif
...they should add a red Jumpman to the sole and call 'em "Joker X's"
laugh.gif

Yeah I thought they were real nice. I was going to get her the regular bulls CW which came with a white beanie as well but with a red jumpman I think. I forget now. It was a few days ago but I noticed that green which I didn't know it had before and grabbed a these instead. I told the wife I was getting her a pair but she said she would never wear them. shes not big into sneakers

To the few people that PM'd me about where I got my Chicago X's early from I wasn't being rude not getting back to you guys but my spot sold out already unless you wanted kid sizes and they even sold out of the bigger sizes in kids... Sorry

fb925bbe8c9782a993b89fb53208e3a7f02b314.jpg

Got me and my lil man a pair today. My plug is becoming unreliable, but my

homeboy came through.

Originally Posted by Blastro

so people already got pairs before RD but noone is crying about fakes since its not the concord right
I don't know if you've noticed, but so far these early pairs are coming directly from retailers, no one has yet to post a pair from those websites, because frankly, these are not worth the $250 price tag or the time.   These are not Concords. 

wow, someone needs attention, did your mom ignore you as a child? anyways i cant wait to cop my early release pair at footlocker when they open on release day

I might have to snag those Ultraviolets for my little girl. She loves wearing her Jordans and people think they are so cute. I'm starting her early.

Just a heads up...

My pair DID NOT have that hangtag included. I dont know if that was a piece added to later pairs made or what..

My pair as well as niketown a champs that I've been to and a footlocker. No pairs had the hang tabs.

yeah im pretty sure the hangtag was just included in some of these places that got the shoes early. Doubt the hangtags will actually be on the RD of the shoe...considering there was no information given about that before.

Im not surpised that there isn't a hangtag, messing around with JB they might of added another 10 bucks to the retail price for it
laugh.gif

Do we have any pics of the official box these will come in???

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Im not surpised that there isn't a hangtag, messing around with JB they might of added another 10 bucks to the retail price for it
laugh.gif

Do we have any pics of the official box these will come in???

REG JB BLK & GRAY BOX
Originally Posted by HK

yeah im pretty sure the hangtag was just included in some of these places that got the shoes early. Doubt the hangtags will actually be on the RD of the shoe...considering there was no information given about that before.

NAH IM PRETTY SURE THEY WILL BE ON MOST PAIRS

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I might have to snag those Ultraviolets for my little girl. She loves wearing her Jordans and people think they are so cute. I'm starting her early.

bad money spenting habits. lol keep her on check!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Blastro

so people already got pairs before RD but noone is crying about fakes since its not the concord right
I don't know if you've noticed, but so far these early pairs are coming directly from retailers, no one has yet to post a pair from those websites, because frankly, these are not worth the $250 price tag or the time.   These are not Concords. 

they are not worth $250! in my opinion

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by CRH1979

bad money spenting habits. lol keep her on check!

Honestly I get these for my lil one but I don't get her J's at all. They grow to fast as well as my nephews friends think its cool and the younger people think its cute but the wife is not a big fan of J's on the baby

you really think every pair will come with a hangtag? I think that is so random to that just for this release. but whatever, i'm not complaining either way lol.

Back
Top Bottom