Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by aphexacid

These are up on Uptempoair.com $219 free shipping. I ordered a pair in my size. Couldn't get my size locally, and i'm gonna be on a nice trip to Vegas on from next thursday, so i can't be messing around. I'm gonna try find a store to drunkenly stumble into and scoop a 2nd pair of these....if i remember LOL

man #$%^&*^% THEM PRICE HOPPIN MOFO'S
i know, but PJ's did me dirty on these 
UTA USED to be the go to spot(i was waiting on them to post them)
now they are just like if not worse than your local CL reseller
30t6p3b.gif
smh
30t6p3b.gif

Wristbands? I didn't think it would be that tough to get these. I doubt it will be that crazy around my place though.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You guys really upset cause some dont come with hang tags?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it's not as if you're gonna be rockin it with the tag on...but if that's what rolls your boat well...
roll.gif
....just look at the hanging tag as a Christmas ornament then:tongue:

Originally Posted by MCaussade

does the hang tag really matter all that much? ehhhh, I'll sell you mine if anyone really want them when I get the shoes
laugh.gif

i guess to some it does...so in that case i'll trade you the hangtag for your shoes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pyboy28

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it's not as if you're gonna be rockin it with the tag on...but if that's what rolls your boat well...
roll.gif

Trust me dudes around me are gonna be rocking them with the tags. SMH

$299.99 on ebay 
laugh.gif

these are NOT going to be hard to get; I swear people freak out about not getting Jordan's like it's a needed kidney donor

Originally Posted by pyboy28

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Trust me dudes around me are gonna be rocking them with the tags. SMH

d
air-jordan-x-chicago-moes-1.jpg

You gotta rock the tag...the shoe is killa by itself, but that tag just adds IT

I can't wait to rock these to the UC tomorrow!

Now you're forcing me to buy two pair. fk it My only fear is that they won't retro these again for another 10 years. :tongue:

and now you got me thinking about two pair...damn you Jordan, I wanna walk away but you keep pulling me back in

I think I need to talk to my shrink about this obsession. It started in 7th grade with the 4's. She might tell me I'm s out of luck.

No need for two pairs of these for me.. will cop one pair and rock them. Just keep them extremely clean like I always do. 
pimp.gif
people always ask me if my shoes are brand new, then I tell them that I bought them 4 years ago. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

No need for two pairs of these for me.. will cop one pair and rock them. Just keep them extremely clean like I always do. 
pimp.gif
people always ask me if my shoes are brand new, then I tell them that I bought them 4 years ago. 
laugh.gif

exactly like me 
pimp.gif

hopefully
laugh.gif

After looking at what's coming out this fall, I might need to conserve. There is no way though I won't get 2 pairs of the 4's next month.

What are crazy line up. wow

The HANG TAG?  Really?  People are complaining about NOT getting the HANG TAG? 
YOU CAN HAVE MINE.  Send me a message with your name and address.  I'll send you the GARBAGE HANG TAG.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

You gotta rock the tag...the shoe is killa by itself, but that tag just adds IT

I can't wait to rock these to the UC tomorrow!

no you don't
little hypebeasts; 5 yrs ago these would have hit outlets 

Back
Top Bottom