Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

I have found a new friend and the name is NDC i've lost all faith in Eastbay!!!! I was actually able to cop a pair in my size thanks to NDC 
happy.gif

Me and you both. Me and Eastbay are officially finished! No thanks for the memories.
it added mines to the cart and then crash the @*@+ did the same thing as the concord release it's crazy all that damn money they make update the servers 

Hey I passed (well I didn't care about) the Concords for these. From all the talk I thought everybody hated them. Still Glad NDC came through for me so I don't have to mingle with the unwashed masses at the ...gasp..mall! 

Originally Posted by tupac003

I'm shocked by this. I mean we know eastbay has always been bad but as of late they have been the worst.

Eastbayrep...what in the hell are you guys doing over there? I mean come on....

Exactly, got hosed 3 times now with their BS server crap...You would think you would update your servers to handle the traffic by now...

Had my Safari and Firefox browsers up and running and for some reason, the Safari browser had the countdown clock 2 minutes ahead??? Maybe more accurate than Firefox...

Clock goes down to 0, add my size 9.5 to the cart and immediately go to checkout and then BAM, stuck and eventually times out...And of course, now we can't get crap...

Sorry for the rant but needed to vent...ARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Even the UK sites are sold out, these should sit in my area. I ran across some wolf grey 5s at the mall on wed nite. blk cements were still siting deep in december in my area

Originally Posted by sferris3

As long as you tried to cop within the first 2 minutes on NDC you seemed to be fine.  I was able to get my size, even with double checking everything and adding a free gift message for myself saying "I'm Back!" lol.  I just had to do it.

Realtalk bro....I was signed in already but it told me to sign in again to procedd to the checkout and I was still able to grab my size..It's been a long time since I've ordered online. Congrats to the ones who copped..There's always tomorrow for whoever didnt copp.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

ORDER DATE/TIME
01/20/2012 11:03 PM

i need to fig a way to save on dat shipping its only 8 but still... tried eastbay first but no bueno... and they had the nerve to ask me if i wanted to renew my gold membership>>>> what 4? when u always offering free shipping coupon? whats the point?? really really disappointed in eastbay... yall need to step up!!!
Eastbay was on their Friday night @%##%*$! as usual....added to the cart then they was like not today playboy!!!

This is the 1st release of the year and this is how Eastbay is gonna act... You would think that after the Black Cement 3's & the Concords they would have a plan in place to stop this from happening...

Where are all the people that told me these would sit and I was hyping the release? Tomorrow will be worse in the stores when people find out that the retailers have limited amounts.

Please show yourselves right now.

anyone know where i can get a 16 online? or know where the original thread went with the size codes? search didn't turn anything remotely close up for me.

this is horsecrap.

Typed as quickly as I could, not loading problems, order went through. Just waiting on the email from NDC.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom