Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

These were really easy to get ...NDC selling out so fast last night actually got me shook a bit. I was able to go back like 5 times to grab pairs for people tho at a local spot so I'm happy.

Sizes 10.5, 11, 12, & 13 left at my spot.
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Copped these with ease! Walked into the mall around 915, doors opened at 930. There was 12 people in front of me and they only had one 11.5....and I got it. Matching socks are actually pretty clean too. Swooped two of them as well. Not my favorite but figured I'd get another Jordan X to rock. Im happy with the quality of these! Didn't get a hang tag but I dont give a $#!^

Originally Posted by jbizzle

"Easy" cop my a$z. Went to Lincolnwood Mall in IL, waited a few hours and all 3 stores inside only had a few pairs of each size and only 1 pair of my size. Needed size 13, ended up getting size 12... Hopefully someone wants to trade. 

shoulda showed up at HOH STATE street, they had FSR

Originally Posted by proballer

Copped these with ease! Walked into the mall around 915, doors opened at 930. There was 12 people in front of me and they only had one 11.5....and I got it. Matching socks are actually pretty clean too. Swooped two of them as well. Not my favorite but figured I'd get another Jordan X to rock. Im happy with the quality of these! Didn't get a hang tag but I dont give a $#!^

no ones getting the hantags im thinking the employees took them off and kept them lmao.

Got mine from the FL in Yorktown Mall this morning. Easy cop. No hang tag, but I could give 2 s#!?s about that lol

Got to Footlocker about 730, they opened at 8. Was about #20 in line at FootLocker.
Got the last men size in the store.. which happen to be a sz.11, my size.
Every store in mall had a line of about 20+ deep (champs, finishline, shiekh, shoe palace, footaction, etc..)
Bay Area by the way.
Happy w/purchase. No faults. Even gave my mil.disc.

2jg8ggi.jpg

Tough one for me. Chicago suburbs, some 16 year old bought all the size 10's at Finishline, and then hit up the Footlocker where his mom was in line to get another  size ten! I was so heated at that point and was just giving him the evil eye. 
mad.gif
 Figured I wasn't about that life and just took the last size 9 and they fit fine, just really narrow. Wearable Shoe trees fit fine and snug so I hope that'll prevent the creasing. Mine came with the hang tag and good luck to those still trying to snag a pair. 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Got to Footlocker about 730, they opened at 8. Was about #20 in line at FootLocker.
Got the last men size in the store.. which happen to be a sz.11, my size.
Every store in mall had a line of about 20+ deep (champs, finishline, shiekh, shoe palace, footaction, etc..)
Bay Area by the way.
Happy w/purchase. No faults. Even gave my mil.disc.

2jg8ggi.jpg
Wish they'd give me my military discount but they don't do that for retro Jordans smh...

Tried to use the coupon but they wouldn't let me unless it was printed out. Then he said it has to be addressed to you not a 3rd party. Oh wells tried to save some money on these. Xs came out pretty clean with hang tag & soft pebbled leather. Fit kinda small though but can deal with my true to size. Pippen on my mind & 45 Vs Pacers is what I remember.

Originally Posted by chusifer

STILL no ndc email confirmation
tired.gif
if you have an order # from the site, it will come eventually.
nikestore NikeStore.com 

Due to high order volume, order confirmation emails may be delayed.

Back
Top Bottom