Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by woodro

them extra decent with the red shoe string in the boys

You must be from the chi talkin bout "decent" my boy from chicago and the only word he uses to describe everything is "decent"

I don't get it why did some come with tags some didn't. I copped at a moms and pops store and it came with the tag. My friend copped from fl no tag idk

Resellers here in San Diego are already asking $375 for them on CL
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wasn't about to wait in line and didn't try to get online, ended up getting lucky and finding a dude to trade me a pair for some NDS last shots and $30.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Congrats on the cop the last shots here are collecting dust

My Hibbet Sports has Last shots in cool grey and black chillin for a minute. When I was there today the guy told me he just sold the last two black cement 3's yesterday. My hick town I can usually cop anything within a week.

Kinda think ima regret not doubling up on these.... I wanna know why they all didn't come with tags... Got mine from a Ftl this morning and they had tags....

I Couldnt cop these today cas I had some bills to take care of , but it's all good I'll secure a pair in a few weeks! Congrats to All that copped!

Copped @ 12:30am by simply calling eastbay, size 14, still went out with the fellas to an empty Pentagon City Mall (VA) at 7:30. Much more pleasant than the concord release lol

Back
Top Bottom