Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

- did anyone receive tracking from eastbay?... seems like mine haven't shipped... my pairs from NDC are on the way though, but i dont think you asked.

ndc order shipped. received the shipping notice at 6am est today. says shoes will arrive by 3pm...today lol. very random. i guess the $25 was worth it after all. i retract my earlier statements haha.

Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

- did anyone receive tracking from eastbay?... seems like mine haven't shipped... my pairs from NDC are on the way though, but i dont think you asked.

I received tracking from eastbay earlier in the day yesterday. all they did was print the ups label though. the package hasnt actually moved yet.

To anyone who has used a gift card through Finishline's website:
If I used a giftcard to purchase these (or Cement IV's) and the order is cancelled, does the giftcard retain its value, or do they send me a new one? Thank you.

woke up to an email from NDC saying they been shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

yea i did yesterday afternoon

they left eagan,mn at 1:29 this morning

they will arrive on thursday

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by ColdCity

can you really picture if they really released these with a white midsole like the sample
sick.gif
sick.gif

When I first saw sample pics of the white midsole and 23 on the side, it was an immediate pass for me. I'm happy with the final product though. Glad they changed things around.
Can I see a pic of the samples? I never got around to seeing it.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw them a few pages after.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

NDC order shipped yesterday..should be here tomorrow..

yep, same here. was getting nervous there for a second..

Woke up to the "shipped" email from Nike.com. I usually get the shipping confirmation email the day before the package arrives when I select 2-day air (from Nike or Eastbay).

Yea..I live in Maryland. They shipped from Memphis, TN.

I selected Next Day Air [Tuesday] and woke up today and saw that it shipped at Midnight, lol. Unless TN is on a different Time Zone

Ok bought 2 pairs from finishline w/o logging in my accnt... So added to cart then pay right away w/ paypal... Paypal send me email... No confirmation from fnl i guess coz im not loged in.?.. No order number! so how would i check my status?? o_O help anyone?

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Ok bought 2 pairs from finishline w/o logging in my accnt... So added to cart then pay right away w/ paypal... Paypal send me email... No confirmation from fnl i guess coz im not loged in.?.. No order number! so how would i check my status?? o_O help anyone?

maybe they can look it up by your card number or address. there are policies and procedures in place to find orders if a customer has lost their order #.

Originally Posted by rjucks

maybe they can look it up by your card number or address. there are policies and procedures in place to find orders if a customer has lost their order #.

Just checked PayPal both transaction canceled! Smh!! U think they can still look one for me?? From other store of if someone's card declined...Thanks man!!

not trying to discourage you or anything, but no confirmation email and no order # = FAIL.

FNL will refund you in a couple of days, that's what happened to me with the concords 11, smh...so don't put too much hope on that.

Originally Posted by torres

not trying to discourage you or anything, but no confirmation email and no order # = FAIL.

FNL will refund you in a couple of days, that's what happened to me with the concords 11, smh...so don't put too much hope on that.

I know got insurance pair on release day anyway! Btw payment still pending smh!! Thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom