Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Does anyone in Houston know which stores are still stocked up or doing a re-stock? I know the H-Town Sneaker Summit is coming up this weekend but I dont feel like dealing with re-sellers!

Originally Posted by yoadj

What people didn't realize was although the chicagos were a general release, they weren't as mass produced as the concords were. Stores in my area got 1 of each size for this release. People thought they could roll out of bed the next day and stroll to the mall to pick up a pair easily. They didn't realize that people were actually waiting in line for them the night before. Just my .02

i rolled out of bed at 830 on the 21st, was at the mall by 930(FNL opened at 6 by the way), "strolled" in, got my pair, walked out.  now for clarification i live in toledo,oh so yes it can be considered a "small" town when compared to others but we do have a large fnl, a ftl and a jjazz plus some mnp shops.  just my .02...

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Trading my DS concords for These? reasonable?

you gotta be trollin or leaving out part of the trade.... like how much money is coming with the x's cuz if it a straight up trade...... ill do it & i have your sz

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

yea heard alot of good things about him.

I've heard the same, theres still plenty of us good dudes around- but theres 50 selfish vultures and 50 annoying and misguided hipsters for each one of us. Thats why i show tough love
smokin.gif

PTone is the most stand up dude i've met on nt.
if you ever get the opportunity to deal with him, you'd be a fool to hesitate.
truth serum.

yeah he's a cool person.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

has anyone figured out who got the hang tag and if it was just random and if so why did they only put them on some... smh dont make any sense

No clue. I've personally been trying to figure it out for a couple weeks, and all the info i've gathered is so damn random. I've emailed Nike and received the expected half baked response. So i gave up. Some have it, some don't.

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!  Sorry for the late reply, crazy weekend as you all know.

Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

- did anyone receive tracking from eastbay?... seems like mine haven't shipped... my pairs from NDC are on the way though, but i dont think you asked.
If you would like us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

if u buy one pair from eastbay do they double box or only put shoebox in plastic and ship?
These shoes will be double boxed, even if you only order one pair.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

lol Eastbay using USPS??? thats first!
but NDC still pending??? W T F? hope NDC dont get cancelled!
We use both UPS and USPS on orders shipping out with standard shipping.

EastbayRep - Ray

Out of the 40 or so pairs I picked up... about 25 had hangtags. All of the pairs that I got from Niketown LV had them. The rest I got from HOH, and less than half of them had hangtags.

No clue how the hangtags were distributed. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just received my pair from NDC. they look good. (and came with the hang tag for those wondering). boxing is definitely different from the pair i copped from the store. smh. they must have pillaged through the boxes or something.
26d362a86ae7e395cc476a887132feef28a7cd8a_r.jpg

What people didn't realize was although the chicagos were a general release, they weren't as mass produced as the concords were. Stores in my area got 1 of each size for this release. People thought they could roll out of bed the next day and stroll to the mall to pick up a pair easily. They didn't realize that people were actually waiting in line for them the night before. Just my .02

It seems to be a hit or miss these days for expectations of availability.  It's just best to think of the worst case scenario and be prepared.  I'm thankful Nike built us a concept store in this last 12 months because how I figure is since it's their store, they'll have the most available.  For those that don't have a Nike Store or Niketown, I imagine it's gotta be 2X's worse dealing w/ shady employees, limited stock, or just really bad launch planning.  Unless you're absolutely sure a sneaker will be there, always have 3 plans
roll.gif
I'm expecting no hype on those Royal X's but who knows after these last few drops..

Originally Posted by 430AM

Out of the 40 or so pairs I picked up... about 25 had hangtags. All of the pairs that I got from Niketown LV had them. The rest I got from HOH, and less than half of them had hangtags.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All the pairs we received had hangtags at random.

i just noticed my shoes shipped from memphis? the guy told me they were going to be coming from Oregon

i didnt know there was a nike headquarters in memphis

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

if creasing is that big of a deal then some of you might want to forget sneakers altogether and just start collecting these instead:
historydutchwoodenclogs.jpg

zero creasing so you're forever fresh, playboy.

Damn

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!  Sorry for the late reply, crazy weekend as you all know.

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats is right, its truly an accomplishment to get anything done on your sorry-tail website. Any info as to why your company continues to be the worst online site out of all the majors? I honestly tried to give yall another oppurtunity after a late cancellation/refund on my BC3's back in late November, but this was just pathetic, again. Why is it too much to ask for Eastbay to be able to prepare for their own releases and have servers capable of handling the traffic for the pairs that you do have- not to mention the fact that the site doesnt keep accurate count of theyre own inventory. Dealing with yall is like throwing darts blindfolded in my opinion. I mean, with all that money you guys have saved in sheisty packaging over the years, they couldve atleast upgraded theyre computer system with it, because i know they aint paying their employees worth a crap

TRUTH!!!!!
I don't even consider eastbay as an option anymore. They have infuriated me beyond belief. And now i have to pay sales tax if i buy from them, so its completely pointless. You'd figure all these years in the industry would have figured things out.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats is right, its truly an accomplishment to get anything done on your sorry-tail website. Any info as to why your company continues to be the worst online site out of all the majors? I honestly tried to give yall another oppurtunity after a late cancellation/refund on my BC3's back in late November, but this was just pathetic, again. Why is it too much to ask for Eastbay to be able to prepare for their own releases and have servers capable of handling the traffic for the pairs that you do have- not to mention the fact that the site doesnt keep accurate count of theyre own inventory. Dealing with yall is like throwing darts blindfolded in my opinion. I mean, with all that money you guys have saved in sheisty packaging over the years, they couldve atleast upgraded theyre computer system with it, because i know they aint paying their employees worth a crap

TRUTH!!!!!
I don't even consider eastbay as an option anymore. They have infuriated me beyond belief. And now i have to pay sales tax if i buy from them, so its completely pointless. You'd figure all these years in the industry would have figured things out.

NOPE it honestly seems that eastbay is getting dumber by the release... & it all started with thatdumb !+$ counter

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i just noticed my shoes shipped from memphis? the guy told me they were going to be coming from Oregon

i didnt know there was a nike headquarters in memphis

THERE ARE 2 NIKE FACTORIES/DISTRIBUTION CENTERS IN MEMPHIS. ONE OFF SHELBY DR. ON TUGGLE AND ANOTHER RIGHT OFF WINCHESTER. YOUR SHOES MORE THAN LIKELY WERE PICKED AND SHIPPED FROM THE NIKE FACTORY ON TUGGLE.

THE OLD DAYS OF PEOPLE HITTING UP THE NIKE TRAIN SHIPMENTS IN MEMPHIS....RUTHLESS
laugh.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

As bad as they are,

EASTBAY/FTL/FTA > FNL

couldn't get any pairs online
had to get to 5 different spots at 6 AM'
still couldn't land ONE pair

is this what the game has come to?? For Jordan Xs???????

oh well, at least my order is still PENDING from Finishline smh

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All the pairs we received had hangtags at random.
JB done goofed. Like how do you include hangtags on only half a shipment???!!! JB don't even give a *%*# anymore. 
laugh.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

QFT!!!  IMO, just reset to where you guys were two years ago, 'cause honestly the new improvement or whatever you guys at Eastbay have done on the server just doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom