Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by airtunes

just got my 2nd pair in from eastbay.... they shipping B-grades @full price?... because the pair i bought from footlocker(on release day) is flawless, the eastbay one have soo many errors.... first off the red on the soles are different color wise the eastbay 13.5s are darker... the black midsole on the outside is shiny and crooked not smooth like the footlocker pair....seems they were made from different companies lol....... called up eastbay wasnt even apologetic... i mean i been collectin shoes since i was 12 and im 25 now... Eastbay use to be reliable and quality...now its terrible....

i know what B-grades are and i think like the 11's the eastbay pair was a "extra" or a "pre-release"
We are sorry to hear there was an issue with the pair you received from us.  If you would like us to assist you, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by authentic354

yeah finishline has a FSR right now!!!

how they gonna restock and then my order is still pending in paypal, even though I placed the order 10 minutes after midnight on release day?

makes no sense, shouldn't they fulfill all existing orders before restocking their website?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

how they gonna restock and then my order is still pending in paypal, even though I placed the order 10 minutes after midnight on release day?

makes no sense, shouldn't they fulfill all existing orders before restocking their website?
Smh...finishline is the worst...

I learned my lesson already...

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

mad.gif

these FNL restocks or unsold inventory is the better word are hit or miss...good luck to everyone trying to grab them

^ Gone.

Anyways, I just got mines off eBay.

The guy was actually very reasonable with pricing.

Size 11, DS (of course), for $230 shipped.

Expected next week!

Very very happy!
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Gone.

Expected next week!

Very very happy!
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

finishline got them for $159.99 free shipping right now!!!
roll.gif

My pair from NDC came in today. Looks pretty good, aside for some slight precreasing on the right shoe. Going to have to stuff some socks in them. Hangtag was also included. As most have already posted, these are pretty narrow, they are a tight fit. Had to relace them while on my feet.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Gone.

Expected next week!

Very very happy!
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

finishline got them for $159.99 free shipping right now!!!
roll.gif
Well, I missed it.
Idc though, I'm happy I got them.

That's all that counts.

smokin.gif

Only 12,13, and 14 left.   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  That was quick.    Hopefully all people that weren't able to grab a pair on release day.

wow no limit on FNL for these.....I'm sure someone went in on. Wish concord xi's were this easy to get.

Edit: All out of stock on FNL for now

Finishline is the worst, I got through and then they hold funds, and after all that they say that my order was never placed in their system. FINSHLINE.....if you are watching this you guys are the one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Sad to say but I am still gonna try your site, you need more servers that is for sure, invest, invest, invest!!!!

Regarding the restock this morning.  I called them and they said the orders placed this morning were cancelled or insufficient credit cards.  They are coming from  the warehouse in IN.  That is a sure fire bet these will be on my doorstep in a few days!  I was worried they would be coming from stores and we all know how that works out.  So I'm stoked!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Mine just came in from NDC. They really do look better in person, and on your feet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mine came with the hang tang if it matters...

Returned my Size 9 at FL two days ago because it was just unbearably tight. The next day though, was able to walk into Finishline and snag a 9.5 that was just returned and I was able to use my giftcard. It all worked out in the end and I am very happy. Good luck to those who are still hunting and don't stop!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by gyeah

Got my order from NDC and all is well (even got the hang tag!). I was wondering if the missing "N" is on ALL size 14's are there are some with it? Anyone know?
I'll be able to tell you tomorrow when my size 14 comes from NDC! I sure hope it doesn't look like that.
eyes.gif
. But like I've read, complain to Nike and maybe they'll give you a discount for future purchase
Yes, please do let me know, mine came from NDC as well. Might give them a call and see what they say.

I dont understand why you guys are hating on Eastbay.com. Its not their fault everyone chooses their site to buy their Jordan shoes. Seriously, what can they do to make things better? Have more shoes

in stock? NO! They can't fix that, thats all Nike/Jordan problem. You gotta have a technique to order off Eastbay. That technique is called PATIENCE. If you have it, then you'll get your shoes. If you try

calling at 9:00 p.m (cali time) when they release, then guess what you're SOL.

Back
Top Bottom