Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by djaward

I dont understand why you guys are hating on Eastbay.com. Its not their fault everyone chooses their site to buy their Jordan shoes. Seriously, what can they do to make things better? Have more shoes

in stock? NO! They can't fix that, thats all Nike/Jordan problem. You gotta have a technique to order off Eastbay. That technique is called PATIENCE. If you have it, then you'll get your shoes. If you try

calling at 9:00 p.m (cali time) when they release, then guess what you're SOL.
Also have to have luck. They always crash on big releases

Originally Posted by YoungGza

Finishline is the worst, I got through and then they hold funds, and after all that they say that my order was never placed in their system. FINSHLINE.....if you are watching this you guys are the one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Sad to say but I am still gonna try your site, you need more servers that is for sure, invest, invest, invest!!!!

laugh.gif

I wouldn't order from online sites like these.

The hassle and the chance you still won't get them or have to wait forever for confirmation/delivery is crazy.

I will try my luck in-store.

This goes for all releases this year.

As far as the sizing, anyone with a narrow foot having tight issues?

I will try my size 11 next week when it arrives.

Now I have to wait!

grin.gif

the big brown truck (UPS) just dropped off my pair from CHAMPS
SWEET and even has a tag and an "N" in "CHAMPIONSHIP"
AMEN

people called the concords with the "Q" fakes, so are the Xs missing the "N" fake ???

Its crazy how not all pairs got a hangtag.

They are going for sale on eBay for like $20.

One guy even has a buy it now option listed at $80.

Pure ridiculousness!

Smh.

I also hear the Cement 4's that release next month come with a hang tag.

Wonder if the same thing (hit or miss) will happen with these.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Its crazy how not all pairs got a hangtag.

They are going for sale on eBay for like $20.

One guy even has a buy it now option listed at $80.

Pure ridiculousness!

Smh.

I also hear the Cement 4's that release next month come with a hang tag.

Wonder if the same thing (hit or miss) will happen with these.
Yea, the 4's should come with hangtags also...official pics are up on the "other site"...

Originally Posted by airsully

the big brown truck (UPS) just dropped off my pair from CHAMPS
SWEET and even has a tag and an "N" in "CHAMPIONSHIP"
AMEN

people called the concords with the "Q" fakes, so are the Xs missing the "N" fake ???

Joqdans in the concords are B Grade. The missing N, i would say its just a flaw, and its only from what i have seen, in size 14s but A Grade none the less

Just got both my pairs from NDC today, they are SO HOT in person. So glad i didn't sleep on these like i did the steels.

Funny thing is my sz 11.5 HAS a hangtag but the sz 11 DOES NOT have hangtag. I even checked inside the right shoe. weird.

Anyways they do run NARROW.

The resellers here just realized that their isn't a profit margin like the concords so they are selling at retail the highest in el paso is 200. Some have tags some don't. Just proves you can't make a quick buck off everything JB drops.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

The resellers here just realized that their isn't a profit margin like the concords so they are selling at retail the highest in el paso is 200. Some have tags some don't. Just proves you can't make a quick buck off everything JB drops.

THERE WAS A PROFIT ON THIS SHOE BUT IT ENDED LAST WEEK.

PEOPLE TRYING TO RESELL AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
laugh.gif

The profit window closed on monday, but im seeing more people making money off the hang tag than the shoe.

Received my pair today from Eastbay. Shoes came defect free with the hang tags. On to the IV!

one shipment we received at FL came with the hangtags, as for the second shipment we received approx 12 didn't come with em.

So with all the crying over the hang tag I wonder how some of you guys will act if your Cement IV's don't come in the new box...I can see the posting now llamf .... Fu*k you JB your the worst!!! Will be all I see I bet

Walking through the mall today, killing time.  Walked past Hibbett sports and they still had the shoe on display.  Two size 11s and a 12 left.  Grabbed an 11 and rolled out.  Sometimes it pays to live in hicksville, USA 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

So with all the crying over the hang tag I wonder how some of you guys will act if your Cement IV's done come in the new box...I can see the posting now llamf .... Fu*k you JB your the worst!!! Will be all I see I bet

new box is flimsy, but looks better. so theres a pro and con between new box and old box.

Just scored a pair for retail plus tax and shipping, shout out to Scott. And got the first pair Monday in a little hole in a bad part of town, shout out to the employee that had them on hold but changed his mind. Got lucky on this release, shouldnt have slept, especially after watching NDC and Eastbay sell out before my eyes on release night.

woke up on release day and went to jamaica ave at noon. by that time all the spots that sold them for retail were out and all the other spots wanted $240. jamaica ave stay on some %%**!!## lmfaooo. seems like all the ppl who got scorned on the concords decided to get these. i was heated. 
mad.gif
but luckily for me i caught the FNL restock. by the time i tried to order the 11.5 was gone, had to get a 12. least i got it for retail 
pimp.gif

you guys really making a big deal about the hangtag? i could understand if it was the dog tags from the dmp pack but this is some flimsy cardboard... mine will be kept in the box and stay there 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I wouldn't order from online sites like these.

The hassle and the chance you still won't get them or have to wait forever for confirmation/delivery is crazy.

I will try my luck in-store.

This goes for all releases this year.

As far as the sizing, anyone with a narrow foot having tight issues?

I will try my size 11 next week when it arrives.

Now I have to wait!

grin.gif
It's not a hassle at all..i never have any problem gettin trackin numbers from online websites such as Eastbay and Nike.com..never really order through Finishline..who cares if you have to wait..? as long as you copped a pair..you should b good..

Back
Top Bottom