Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Jordan Brand now has homies stealing hang tags from other homies. What is the world coming to.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Stealing hang tags?? Wow.  You really gonna rock the shoes with the hang tag though?  
I put mine on ebay, easy money. 

hopefully i can trade my sz 11.5 for a 12 today meeting up with a guy from CL later.......

Finally got my pair, had to pay over retail but that's the what the shoe game is nowadays, on to the next one

Originally Posted by Barry914

Finally got my pair, had to pay over retail but that's the what the shoe game is nowadays, on to the next one

More than $250 is too much for this sneaker, unless you absolutely had to have them.
But, if you have the means, what's money, right?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

More than $250 is too much for this sneaker, unless you absolutely had to have them.

i want a 2nd but wont spend a dime over $180-$200 for it.......

Never thought this would reach 200 pages two weeks ago.

What are dudes doing with their tags? Wearing them? Just keeping in the box?

The OG's didn't have tags, so I could understand if it was like the white cements, because it's actually something collectible. The hang tag is just a big X and a piece of card board that says part of the X collection. It also comes with those ugly fusion running jordans, so it's not like it's exclusive. To me that totally negates what dudes are trying to make it in to.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Please stop.stealing hangtags....they are free and NIKE will ship them to you. Sheesh

nike hasnt even shipped any out...

I paid under 250, originally tried footlocker eastbay etc, they crashed, checked online later in the week at mom and pop stores, saw them, bought them

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

just finished touchin these up

mj7250.jpg

I started to use a sharpie, but the point was too thick, and I found some fabric markers in the Drawer and they worked better.
happy.gif

My 10's didn't come with a tag but really don't care for the tag! Not a big deal for me. Just happy to cop my 10's at retail, thanks to my boy!

Just called Nike and was told "they had exceeded the amount of hang tags they had to give out". Not a big deal to me. Just thought I'd share the info.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

i want a 2nd but wont spend a dime over $180-$200 for it.......
THIS.
The hunt continues. lol

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Just called Nike and was told "they had exceeded the amount of hang tags they had to give out". Not a big deal to me. Just thought I'd share the info.

LOL
roll.gif
.... if you guys REALLY want the hangtag go to your local shoe store & take it off a autoclave x or a comft x the tag isnt special they are slapping it on anything with a x influence... & they will be on those ugly old royal x's too

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

LOL
roll.gif
.... if you guys REALLY want the hangtag go to your local shoe store & take it off a autoclave x or a comft x the tag isnt special they are slapping it on anything with a x influence... & they will be on those ugly old royal x's too

I have a tag.  I'll just get a second one off ebay, but I'm not paying a penny over $25 for one
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom