Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

What size is that^^^^ 140 where at my friend?
Size 11 and I got them off eBay. That's your best bet in terms of price.

my size, i hate your guts
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
seriously. thats a freakin steal

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Honestly, for that price level I would be VERY concerned about fakes...

I was gonna say the same thing but ohh boy talked the seller down. They look real but nowadays you can't distinguish real kicks from fake. For example the air jordan 11 anniversary. They only diffrence was the insole

eyes.gif
some people just can't accept a bargain. About half of the kicks in my collection were grabbed off eBay for under retail, all of which are real. You just have to know when and where to look.

i was bitter i didnt get these on release day...its all good tho. still got a pair for a decent price

Originally Posted by theotherjd

eyes.gif
some people just can't accept a bargain. About half of the kicks in my collection were grabbed off eBay for under retail, all of which are real. You just have to know when and where to look.

lol exactly, been in the game since 03, I know how to look out for fakes, plus I checked out his feedback before I bought to make sure his other items where legit

Thinking about using these for hooping. Anyone play ball in their pair/how do they hold up?

Originally Posted by bigboi6

Thinking about using these for hooping. Anyone play ball in their pair/how do they hold up?

i see these in college and nba games all day so not bad i would guess

I just traded for a pair for some Eggplants that were too small for me. Lovin' them so far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thrilla11

^ did you get some money with the shoes because a straight trade would be a loss on your part imo.
I'm sure he got something, then again not everyone is out to make money.

I havent wore my chi x's im waiting for a special occasion. maybe during the summer cause that white based area of the shoe, would def attract blue dye ink stains from jeans. Or ill just wait for everyone in the universe to destroy there's.

Originally Posted by Sako21057

Are they dropping in prices now? Have trouble finding this on eBay for less than $180 for a sz 9.5.

i dont think your gonna find them for less than $180. retail+tax was about $170.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I think 300 is a worthy price only because its the only x out of 2012 that rockssssss
laugh.gif
i wish, since i would love to get rid of my pair. i think these were such a disappointment

Back
Top Bottom