Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I think 300 is a worthy price only because its the only x out of 2012 that rockssssss
$300 for these. Might as well sell mine then. lol

I see these steadily within $200-$250 range, but even that is too much for these imo.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

So i just examined my pair and i.dont have black speckles in the sock liner. Its just a solid red color

grin.gif

Did anybody ever do a red lace swap with these cuz I thought of doing that but I couldnt find no red laces in the same shape as the Xs laces

can believe i passed on chicago 10s .these were garbage

..they just seemed dull/not as vibrant ...still on the hunt for the og's

Originally Posted by Spookz312

can believe i passed on chicago 10s .these were garbage

..they just seemed dull/not as vibrant ...still on the hunt for the og's

You're entitled to your opinion, but why do you think they were garbage? I thought they were very good given JB's standard of quality as of late. 

Wore them. Creases disappear when I wear them but they shouldn't have been there in the first place. Jordan brand..

Originally Posted by imtigerwoods

FSR and full family restock of Retro 10 Chicago on citysole
thank me later

i just saw this. they still have almost every size. i already have them, about to double up

Thanks for the heads up on citysole, been looking for these for a decent price. Missed out on release day.

135.00 shipped from ebay still don't know why the seller sold these for so cheap ds had the receipt and everything that said 160.00

300v40p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom