Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by teemaku

Hi fellow NTers, how do these fit? I wear a sz 9 for the III's and IV's but sz 9.5 for the XI's. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

the fit on these is closer to the xi's imo

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by LBCOL

Chicago 10 > Playoff 12 imo, anyone else agree?

Are we talking about the 2012 version or just overall iconic appeal?
Whatever the case, I choose the Playoffs.

I agree Playoff 12's > Chicago 10's

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Pics ? 

If I had time I would post a pic. For the time being use ur imagination.
We don't need imagination. They're called original 1995's, and you don't have them.

291e9_ORIG-successful_troll.jpg

so it looks like overall you people don't agree with me on these being better than the playoffs. neither does the general public but in this thread I thought maybe it would be different

Originally Posted by teemaku

Hi fellow NTers, how do these fit? I wear a sz 9 for the III's and IV's but sz 9.5 for the XI's. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Imo, they fit tts but a little snug because of the elastic bands. Stick to your usual size you'll be good.And playoffs 12s> chi 10s. Whether it be ogs vs retros. 12s>10s. And that's coming from some one who holds the 10s on a pedestal.That's just me though.Chi 10s.
pimp.gif
shoe none the less.

so it looks like overall you people don't agree with me on these being better than the playoffs. neither does the general public but in this thread I thought maybe it would be different

I'm with you. I think these were done right, release of the year so far imho.

Also Citysole has restocked these sz 8 - 14

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Wore mine again and love em. Fit great to me, and I have a wide foot,

did you go true to size? i have really wide feet had to bump a full size on this years KD lebron and kobe

Originally Posted by mross16

Chicago 10 > Playoff 12 imo, anyone else agree?

Are we talking about the 2012 version or just overall iconic appeal?
Whatever the case, I choose the Playoffs.

I agree Playoff 12's > Chicago 10's
Actually this is another issue of different taste. 
The X's are more more conventional looking basketball shoes while the XII's are much more eyecatching due to the

quite radical design. The XII's are also quite a high cut shoe.

I personally like the Chicago X's more but that does not mean that I would not like the Playoffs XII.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Wore mine again and love em. Fit great to me, and I have a wide foot,

did you go true to size? i have really wide feet had to bump a full size on this years KD lebron and kobe

Yessir

can someone throw some more input on sizing. not sure if i should go half size up or stay true to size. i have VERY wide feet. I need to 1 size up on all of this years basketball shoes

can someone throw some more input on sizing. not sure if i should go half size up or stay true to size. i have VERY wide feet. I need to 1 size up on all of this years basketball shoes

Read some pages back.
This question has been answered so many times.

I'd say true size, but that's just me.

Read some pages back.

there so many different answers, ive read like 15 pages back. I cant really try these on or i would. I like mine fitting snug but not to a point where my feet start to hurt. I notice a lot of people only had to go .5 bigger for this years basketball shoes but i had to go a full size so i was wondering if anyone has smiliar width for feet as me and decide to go .5 size up or stayed true to size

Read some pages back.

there so many different answers, ive read like 15 pages back. I cant really try these on or i would. I like mine fitting snug but not to a point where my feet start to hurt. I notice a lot of people only had to go .5 bigger for this years basketball shoes but i had to go a full size so i was wondering if anyone has smiliar width for feet as me and decide to go .5 size up or stayed true to size

I'd go true.

Read some pages back.

I'd go true.
yo tambien

A lot of people sleeping on these. Better get they head out the pillow. People gonna beat they pairs and they won't be available like they are now.

Back
Top Bottom