Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

It's funny to me. Resellers act like they are doing the true sneakerhead a favor by buying up all of the stock to "support" the people who missedout.
smh.gif

I'm not mad at somebody else for having enough $ to buy what they wanna purchase but c'mon, regardless, there ARE some people out there who don'tgot money like that who would like to have a pair of shoes without stretching over and beyond because some people wanna selfishly purchase the majority of thepacks.

And no I'm not referring to myself either, because A) I get paid very well, but B) I've been there before when I was a kid and not everyone can affordthe extra $ to give to a reseller.

SMH at the "shoe game"
smh.gif

*On a side note, I should be getting my pack in from FedEx
grin.gif
Can't wait..

Its not the resellers fault. Its the stores fault. Dont let someone buy up all your stock and you wont have resellers. My Finishline is limited 1 package perperson we have 12 pairs.

final run down
footaction sc: 12
Footlocker SC:18
Finishline SC:18
Footlocker Charlotte:18
Footaction Charlotte:32
Footaction Eastridge:8
Finishline Charlotte:12

seems pretty limited to me

happy.gif
resellers are going to be mad cus it dosent seem like its going to be abig profit when it comes down to it.......looks like ill get a 3rd pack just to ball in cus the price looks just right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Its not the resellers fault. Its the stores fault. Dont let someone buy up all your stock and you wont have resellers. My Finishline is limited 1 package per person we have 12 pairs.
laugh.gif
How is it NOT the resellers fault? I mean yes, JB helpscreate the problem by limiting these packs to begin with but when you have dudes coppin 5-10 packs from different spots before release date it creates moreproblems for the people trying to purchase on the release date for retail. "Its not the resellers fault". Gimme a break!
smh.gif

not 1 place i spoke to had kids sizes
but they said "we're getting them"
i was told kid sizes shipped first, wth?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

not 1 place i spoke to had kids sizes
but they said "we're getting them"
i was told kid sizes shipped first, wth?
To me the kids are going to be harder to get... only 3 spots my way got them and there spread out in Nor Cal

Hmmm..two more days...wanna know if some ppl started camping ou for this...good old days when ppl post pics in line

Originally Posted by Synamatik

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Does anyone in nyc(queens)know a good spot to cop these? Oo and how many pairs is the house of hoops getting?

Extra Butter (www.extrabutterny.com) is in Rockville Centre, which is really close to queens, 20-30 mins from NYC. They'll have them Saturday morning at 10am.

I was on Jamaica Ave yesterday on the hunt, but every store I went to was charging $400-$430. Moe's Sneaker Spot on 165th street is going to have them onSaturday morning. If anyone has ever been over there, they have 2 stores with 2 different entrances..... one is upstairs and one is downstairs. The upstairsMoe's is going to open at 9, but I advise anyone going there to get there at least by 6:30-7:00 am. The downstairs Moe's is going to open at 11 Ibelieve. I live in Queens and I am a sneaker head (wrong boro to be one in) cuz wen peeps go hard out here they go hard...... Luckily I know a couple of spotsin Queens actually getting the pack. I got mine yesterday in the city for a little over retail. I am going to pick up another pack Saturday morn and mightsell one just to help someone else out.

Looks like I may finally have a pair on lock. This has been a pain in the butt in my area of the country.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You must be new to the Shoe game. Because almost everyone had to get a shoe over retail at one point. Got mine on PYS so no need to worry. Just gotta wait on UPS to drop off my package.

Not speaking for the other cat, but there are a lot of people that have been in this "shoe game" for a lot longer and have never paid more than retail.

I've been buying Jordan's with my own dough since I got my first job in '98. Most Jordan retro's from 99-02 I bought with my cousin's discount or when they hit sales racks. Even when $!$! hit the fan and this culture exploded into a "game", I never paid more than retail. I haven't paid retail since 2004, swoosh keeps me happy.

The only shoe that was bought at an inflated price is my Retro Flint XIII's. Long story short, I was in Vegas when they dropped, my girl was supposed to get them for me (w/ my money, didn't want to take a party break to hit up NTLV
laugh.gif
). She overslept, called me, I tried to get to NTLV but they just sold the last one in my size. She hit up a few spots in LA and she bought a pair from a worker that had a pair on hold for himself. $!$! happens, she wanted to cover the difference, but I didn't let her. Paid it with house money (
smokin.gif
).

Thought I try and add something to this thread.

People need to relax, they will be available. I ain't mad at all these guys hustling on other peoples insecurities.

Good looking out. That's pretty much my story. I've been wearing Js since the 8th grade...back then we called them the "89s" instead ofthe 4s, but I digress. By the time things got crazy with collectors, I had a friend working at FootLocker that hooked me up with a discount on GRs and couldreserve most limited releases. Unfortunately, he's in Iraq now, so after almost two decades of avoiding resellers, I had to order from PYS because thecats in here got me worried about picking them up on Sat morning. Honestly, I'm pretty dissapointed in myself for letting the hype get to me.
ohwell.gif

Edit: FYI, I don't consider myself a collector. I've never sold apair and I don't own a single pair of DS shoes. I wear everything I buy, and plan on doing the same for the countdowns.

The thing that is funny to me about this release is that I have not read people saying things like "these are my favorite Jordan's Ever" or even"I have been waiting for years for those to be retroed."

It seems like the only reason people will be buying these are because of the whole 'package' thing and the hype that JB has created and not really thelove for the shoes. Honestly the Shadow X is my favorite J of all time, but i am still not hyped on the release because you can still find DS OG's forless then 2 bills...and my OGs are still in good condition.

I totally understood the hype for the DMP, but I just don't get it for this particular release.

Originally Posted by fonto76

The thing that is funny to me about this release is that I have not read people saying things like "these are my favorite Jordan's Ever" or even "I have been waiting for years for those to be retroed."

It seems like the only reason people will be buying these are because of the whole 'package' thing and the hype that JB has created and not really the love for the shoes. Honestly the Shadow X is my favorite J of all time, but i am still not hyped on the release because you can still find DS OG's for less then 2 bills...and my OGs are still in good condition.

I totally understood the hype for the DMP, but I just don't get it for this particular release.

X's are vital for me. I'm splitting the pack with a friend.

^^ the thing that sucks about these these types of releases is that it is hard to get a good look at the shoe before waiting in line. Based on the pics I haveseen, the Shadow Xs look like they have poor quality, and one of the reasons that I love the OG version is the quality...especially the suede.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

It's funny to me. Resellers act like they are doing the true sneakerhead a favor by buying up all of the stock to "support" the people who missed out.
smh.gif

I'm not mad at somebody else for having enough $ to buy what they wanna purchase but c'mon, regardless, there ARE some people out there who don't got money like that who would like to have a pair of shoes without stretching over and beyond because some people wanna selfishly purchase the majority of the packs.

And no I'm not referring to myself either, because A) I get paid very well, but B) I've been there before when I was a kid and not everyone can afford the extra $ to give to a reseller.

SMH at the "shoe game"
smh.gif

grin.gif
Can't wait..
So you complaining bout resellers but whatever site you just bought them from are resellers too. Just cause they have a site to do their resellingdoesn't make it any different. So you're supporting the biggest resellers that prolly take more packs away from the people you say can't afford topay reseller prices than any individual reseller ever could. You sound a little hypocritical

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

It's funny to me. Resellers act like they are doing the true sneakerhead a favor by buying up all of the stock to "support" the people who missed out.
smh.gif

I'm not mad at somebody else for having enough $ to buy what they wanna purchase but c'mon, regardless, there ARE some people out there who don't got money like that who would like to have a pair of shoes without stretching over and beyond because some people wanna selfishly purchase the majority of the packs.

And no I'm not referring to myself either, because A) I get paid very well, but B) I've been there before when I was a kid and not everyone can afford the extra $ to give to a reseller.

SMH at the "shoe game"
smh.gif

grin.gif
Can't wait..
So you complaining bout resellers but whatever site you just bought them from are resellers too. Just cause they have a site to do their reselling doesn't make it any different. So you're supporting the biggest resellers that prolly take more packs away from the people you say can't afford to pay reseller prices than any individual reseller ever could. You sound a little hypocritical
Franks right buying from a reseller site is worse then buying from a person off a message board if you hate resellers so much.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

does the gradeschool size come with the same box as the mens sizes.....answer please?

Yea they have the same box......I seen them yesterday when I was looking for mine

Back
Top Bottom