Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

These ain't even like how ya'll hyped it up to be.

They're everywhere. If a dead spot Modell's that hardly get's anything get's these then they're everywhere.

Once you see dudes moving em' for less than a $100 over retail then it's not on no DMP steez.

I just hope I can catch em' on FinishLine with the
pimp.gif
like I did with my two pairs of Playoff 8's.

I passed by a Modell's in the boondocks and seen the sign out in front, and they only get super, super GR Jordan's so I know I'm good money as long as I wake up on time.

The Numbers dont lie my man. My store is gettting 12 pairs. 1 pair persize (2 size 10s) and they usually get 3 pairs persize (4 size tens).

^^^^man where the hell are you from.....i wanna move there.......%%+% all over the bay its sold out at the finishline already.....wat does dat tell u.......pyssold out.....its gonna be a hype......

and of course these arent as pricey as dmps.....but wait till 2010......guranteed all ds packs are gonna be over 500 easy......

can anyone jus help me out, HOw do these sizes fit?? Im ussually a 10 in nikes but Jordans are always hard to tell, like i got a 10 in the Vs and VIIs butthose are too big, but the IVs are like perfect for me in sz 10. Someone please help, i wont be able to try on, someones gona hold em for me n pick em up. SOshould i get a 9.5 or 10?!?!?!??!?!!?

They're everywhere. If a dead spot Modell's that hardly get's anything get's these then they're everywhere.

Once you see dudes moving em' for less than a $100 over retail then it's not on no DMP steez.

pimp.gif

I passed by a Modell's in the boondocks and seen the sign out in front, and they only get super, super GR Jordan's so I know I'm good money as long as I wake up on time.

the closest store to me thats getting is the finishline in syracruse......which is a hour and a half away
smh.gif

get 10 im a size 10 in the 10's and 10 in in the 13's well a little on me well just get 10 because yeah in the 5's they fit a bit big

I feel that in this situation i am kind of happy that the pack is limited I get sick and tired of looking at a whole lot of people waking around with the sameshoe that I have on. I walk to the school with my playoffs on and everybody and their mother plus the dang teachers at the school and even the janitors havethem. I like getting the GR but i like the limited editions better because i dont have to worry about alot of people having the same shoe that I have on but itis a good idea to limit shoes and make them exclusive builds the hype and if people want them bad enough they will take the necessary steps in order to getthem peace

There are sure alot of philosophy majors on this board
laugh.gif

Seems like them resellers are buying up alot of stock...
alien.gif

THE WAY GENTRY WAS PUTTING IT 2008 IT IS GOING TO BE HARDER FINDING RETROS TRUST ME BY NEXT YEAR THE PRICE IS GONNA SKY ROCKET EVEN FOR NDS....

Guys yes I am an Employee for House of Hoops...The Countdowns will be release tomorrow night at midnight and we will also going to release the WindmillPE...Question was how many pairs House of Hoops have on hand of the Countdowns??? The answer is we have more pairs then any store in the Nation not includingKids Sizes.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I feel that in this situation i am kind of happy that the pack is limited I get sick and tired of looking at a whole lot of people waking around with the same shoe that I have on. I walk to the school with my playoffs on and everybody and their mother plus the dang teachers at the school and even the janitors have them. I like getting the GR but i like the limited editions better because i dont have to worry about alot of people having the same shoe that I have on but it is a good idea to limit shoes and make them exclusive builds the hype and if people want them bad enough they will take the necessary steps in order to get them peace
....I dunno where you live but damn teachers can afford 140 dollar shoes like that?

i prepaid my pack yesterday at footlocker, $316 including taxes with a 30% employee discount because here in toronto, canada their sellin' for $399 buti'm surprised because they pretty much have 5 packs per size

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

Hey, I get my heats on Sat. My question, do the packs come with retro cards? Much appreciation

No retro card in my pack.........

What time do these release on

Champssports.com
finishline.com
nike.com
eastbay.com

there's not too many spots in saint louis getting them. we got ours at r-sole, but all we have left is 9, 9.5 and 12.

pimp.gif

That's great for you, but not all cities are like that. For example, I live in Evansville, IN (pop. 121,000) and the city received a total of 21 packsbetween FA and a sports store. The next-closest city that got them is a 2 hour drive and received 4 total. Yeah, I said 4. The workers aren't buying themor anything, they just got 4. We can travel to Louisville (about 2 1/2 hours) and try to cop from one of 4 places I know is getting them, Nashville (3+ hourdrive; don't know how many stores are receiving but Cashville is not a big Jordan city), St. Louis (3 + hour drive), Indianapolis (3 hour drive)...

The limitedness of the pack seems to be geographic in nature; the big city people are all geeked because they have plentiful resources to choose from whilethose of us who are not in major urban markets are not seeing many packs at all.

This is exactly why a JB needs to put them up on Flight Club. I'm sure there are people out there who would order them. I also think there are people whowant the pack who will not be able to get it because of A) lack of local availability and B) lack of luck getting through on Eastbay, FL.com, FNL.com,or.....O.K., I forgot the 4th site. You get the point.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom