Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Man good looking out on this one NT. Got me and my boy a sz10
pimp.gif

Now I just have to get rid of the X's cause all I wanted is the XIII's
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by encore2007

FinL code didn't work for me
Ur shipping/billing address has to match the one on the credit card ur using or it won't go through. I learned it the hard way fri. night

Mine matched and the discount still didn't work.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Whordy

Just got my size 11 of of Finishline. Thanks to who ever posted the info. Even though a lot us just got our packs from Finishline, this is not guaranteed right? Finishline doesn't have a warehouse, they just ship from stores that have sizes available.... what if the store ends up selling some sizes today?

Maybe in years past, but they have a warehouse from what I've heard.
Just got a size 11 from them this morning as well.
tongue.gif
I hope they had multiples
mad.gif

What time did you place your order? I'm pretty sure they had multiples. But once i placed the order, i checked again and the size 11 was gone. I thinkit must have been the last one.

Most likely yall will get them but it might actually take the 5-10 days until you find out cause thats how I was ablt to cop a bunch of Fire Red's forcheap and flip them for a good penny

Dudes is hella hatin on resellers but why????

If someone wanna take that money and cop the same shoe in crazy numbers its their money. If they got hook ups and get em in these numbers early guess wat stuffhappen I mean like I said earlier man other packs r droppin and im jus pleased 2 b able 2 get this one and hopefully get other ones.

But it look lik this arguin I gone continue all the way thru the rest of the packs which is useless.

can someone help me out with a 10.5.. info where i can get one without paying all the od prices.
can't believe i missed out on the pack twice.
first time i was 15 short. this time i just didn't know.
now weep over my sob story and help me out

just a thought. if resellers cant off load these fast... say by like march when the next pack hits if they have these packs left would they even want to buylike 10 of those? when they only sold a few of these?....basically if these packs dont resell well.. will yall continue to buy them and not sell em?

When you go and buy the shoes do you get them all from one store or multiple stores?
Yes, one store majority of the time. FNL where im at will let you reserve/buy as many as you want.

If there is a line of maybe 10 or 20 people and your first in line, do you buy multiple pair (3-10) knowing there is someone who is a few spots behind you that really wanted that shoe and you took their size?
I always kop before any lines ever form. But in the case that that happens....Yes, Heat on da hip is a must.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

You have to call Eastbay to verify your credit card information before they ship.
No you don't. I've ordered plenty of times from Eastbay to know. They're just verifying the information from your bank, and you'llreceive your sneakers as long as the proper funds are there whether or not you check on the status is entirely up to you.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Just got my size 11 of of Finishline. Thanks to who ever posted the info. Even though a lot us just got our packs from Finishline, this is not guaranteed right? Finishline doesn't have a warehouse, they just ship from stores that have sizes available.... what if the store ends up selling some sizes today?

Maybe in years past, but they have a warehouse from what I've heard.
Just got a size 11 from them this morning as well.
tongue.gif
I hope they had multiples
mad.gif

What time did you place your order? I'm pretty sure they had multiples. But once i placed the order, i checked again and the size 11 was gone. I think it must have been the last one.
Placed it around 11:15 - 11:20 am Pacific time. I called though, I wanted to make sure they had them, but the lady didn't honor the discount.
She only gave me free shipping. After I placed the order, I went back online, and there was still a size 11 there, so hopefully we both get our pairs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d3772000

When you go and buy the shoes do you get them all from one store or multiple stores?
Yes, one store majority of the time. FNL where im at will let you reserve/buy as many as you want.

If there is a line of maybe 10 or 20 people and your first in line, do you buy multiple pair (3-10) knowing there is someone who is a few spots behind you that really wanted that shoe and you took their size?
I always kop before any lines ever form. But in the case that that happens....Yes, Heat on da hip is a must.

See this is one thing I could never do because I always think about the people i'm taking the shoes from for my own reasons.No hate but I justcan't do it.

i ordered ONLINE @ finishline

i already have two pairs of size 10 and i really would prefer a 9.5

so theres no reason for me to keep two pairs

can i return an online order to an actual finishline store???????????

For the people who have this package....

MY 10's have a very small defect. I don't care because I will still wear them I just want to know if anyone else has it. On the bottom of my left shoe(X's) On the year for 93 where it says mvp championship, the N in championship is not there.

Anybody else have this problem?

Originally Posted by tupac003

MY 10's have a very small defect. I don't care because I will still wear them I just want to know if anyone else has it. On the bottom of my left shoe (X's) On the year for 93 where it says mvp championship, the N in championship is not there.

Damn JB
laugh.gif

I will have to check when I get home.

See this is one thing I could never do because I always think about the people i'm taking the shoes from for my own reasons.No hate but I just can't do it.
I dont understand, it isnt any different than there being one size 13 left and you were in line before the dude behind you to kop it. There justshoes... Some of yall act like we commiting a crime or something. All these sites you guys are buying from are resellers man...SMH. If I start a websitethen would I not be a "bad person", but I would still be taking shoes from the stores, cause my acct. would limit the amount that another store wouldget. Same difference.

I think im done now...(Someone post that Beating a Dead Horse Pic)

See this is one thing I could never do because I always think about the people i'm taking the shoes from for my own reasons.No hate but I just can't do it.
I dont understand, it isnt any different than there being one size 13 left and you were in line before the dude behind you to kop it. There just shoes... Some of yall act like we commiting a crime or something. All these sites you guys are buying from are resellers man...SMH. If I start a website then would I not be a "bad person", but I would still be taking shoes from the stores, cause my acct. would limit the amount that another store would get. Same difference.

I think im done now...(Someone post that Beating a Dead Horse Pic)

the problem is your(i'm not pointing the finger at you...resellers or anybody who hoards the packs for gain)intent is selling shoes to takeadvantage of another person for money. it's greed. you can do what you like and that's fine...but your greed for money won't replace the factthat you'll pay for it later. i can assure you of that. keep taking advantage of people and you'll see what you get. remember...you reap what yousow. peace.

MY 10's have a very small defect. I don't care because I will still wear them I just want to know if anyone else has it. On the bottom of my left shoe (X's) On the year for 93 where it says mvp championship, the N in championship is not there.

No worries on mine. Where'd you buy yours?
nx12y9.jpg

Originally Posted by tupac003

nope not a problem here. how the heck did your's pass inspection? they must be slacking off.

the peeps that ordered off eastbay, best thing to do is not get excited, i ordered the cb34 off there, checked back and the size was gone, later found out myorder was cancelled because mutiple people had ordered at the same time, you can imagine all the sneaker sites with members just as eager as y'all findingout about more sizes appearing, i aint trying too poop your party, i'd hate to see anyone disappointed

but your greed for money won't replace the fact that you'll pay for it later
roll.gif

Reselling Jordans is a Sin NT.

Pickyourshoes.com....is going to Hell!
i thought you said you were done? i don't believe i said sin. anyway, laugh yourself to the bank. i'm fine with it. i'll get my pack nomatter what.
wink.gif
there's good people here that help. thanks to all ofyou who are good people.

Back
Top Bottom