Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

where it says mvp championship, the N in championship is not there.
Um whatever happened to quality control...
eyes.gif

just a thought. if resellers cant off load these fast... say by like march when the next pack hits
Only a greedy reseller or someone who is saving for the long term investment will have any of these left By March....

The first couple of packs are garbage anyway so anyone who knows anything isn't trying to make tooo much off of these...

I'll save judgement on the good numbered packs until I see if/how JB decides to ruin those like they did the 10's and 14's

and yes there is a difference in a greedy reseller and just someone trying to help some unfortunate people out for a small fee...I would say I am thelatter...but I guess I'm biased...although I do know I'm out pack out of packs already (except for personal) so I cant answer that March question.....

Titanium XX3's is my next mission....
wink.gif
packs arewack...so far!!!!!!

who gives a!%!# about a missing N
Man you're like Gentrys Dream consumer........
roll.gif
Somepeople actually want to feel like their getting high quality merchandise when they pay high quality prices...

If i got an order confirmation email from finishline, does this mean i'll get my pack for sure... or do i have to wait for the shipping tracking number forit to be official?

confirmations only mean you tried to place an order for that item, they do not have to forfill the order if the merchandise is sold out, you will either get ashipping and tracking email, or a CANCELLED email.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

i wont be back at greenspoint mall in a minute i have my 2 packs that i have to sell and if i cqant sell them ill just have to send them back to where i got them i hoped to had cop them from my friends but they didnt want them and then tried to sell them on ebay but nobody wanted them so ill just have to send them back to sidelineapparel and pickyourshoes where i got them from and tell them i cant fit them

man gunspoint is something else. they gotta do something with security there. its gettin outta hand with just about every jordan release over there. peoplegettin robbed, glass breaking, etc. folks just dont know how to act. imo i actually feel more safe going to sharpstown than greenspoint. i had no issues goingto sharpstown for releases. no robbery, no killings, etc. to me, jordans are worth gettin shot over. i told myself i was gonna quit the shoe game after theblack/red 8's but theyve been callin me back. lol. and as for the countdown packs i want, im gonna go online for those or see if i can cop early at a localspot. if i dont cop online, ill just cop during the week and not on release day.

lol@die for a pair of sneakers, you have ##!# twisted, maybe die for the principal of being robbed, but actually taking a bulletfor a pair of sneakers is insane, Jordan don't love you that much dude, either you're a real fanatic or you've never had anything as a child

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by d3772000

See this is one thing I could never do because I always think about the people i'm taking the shoes from for my own reasons.No hate but I just can't do it.
I dont understand, it isnt any different than there being one size 13 left and you were in line before the dude behind you to kop it. There just shoes... Some of yall act like we commiting a crime or something. All these sites you guys are buying from are resellers man...SMH. If I start a website then would I not be a "bad person", but I would still be taking shoes from the stores, cause my acct. would limit the amount that another store would get. Same difference.

I think im done now...(Someone post that Beating a Dead Horse Pic)
the problem is your(i'm not pointing the finger at you...resellers or anybody who hoards the packs for gain)intent is selling shoes to take advantage of another person for money. it's greed. you can do what you like and that's fine...but your greed for money won't replace the fact that you'll pay for it later. i can assure you of that. keep taking advantage of people and you'll see what you get. remember...you reap what you sow. peace.

Man, you're making this out to be WAAAYYY more than what it is...it's really not that serious!

I understand some people have principles; that you won't pay over retail for a shoe. If you do, that's fine...nobody is knocking that. However, realizethat everybody isn't playing that game. If you want your size and don't want to pay a reseller, then you may want to reevaluate your strategy and goabout the right way the next time.

What I DON'T agree with you is on the "taking advantage for money"...that's a lie. Nobody is taking advantage of anybody. You as a humanbeing made a conscious to fork over X amount of extra dollars for something you desired. Nobody put a gun to anybody's head and forced them to pay extramoney. If you, or anybody else wants to, that's on YOU.

You can call it greed or whatever you want, but people have their own reasons for doing what they do. As long as you're not hurting anyone and it's notillegal, then by all means...get money how you see fit, because the economy isn't getting any better, and my needs aren't getting any shorter. I'veoffered to stop reselling if people want to pay my bills, but strangely...I haven't gotten any volunteers?

Oh well...the show will continue...

wus up with everyone e-simpin on sneakerfee? i mean she is beautiful and all but damn some of yall actin like yall aint got chicks around yall way.

Originally Posted by tupac003

For the people who have this package....

MY 10's have a very small defect. I don't care because I will still wear them I just want to know if anyone else has it. On the bottom of my left shoe (X's) On the year for 93 where it says mvp championship, the N in championship is not there.

Anybody else have this problem?
LOL...wow, how'd that get through?As long as everything else is cool, I also wouldn't care. Hell, I'd show people. That's kind offunny. Mines BTW are cool.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

you've never had anything as a child
wow...That pretty much sums up why I'm so obsessed with the kicks...It kinda hits me hard when someone else says it...

It's tru tho
frown.gif

You and everybody else...there's a lot of people in that same situation; making up for lost time. Don't feel bad...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by d3772000

See this is one thing I could never do because I always think about the people i'm taking the shoes from for my own reasons.No hate but I just can't do it.
I dont understand, it isnt any different than there being one size 13 left and you were in line before the dude behind you to kop it. There just shoes... Some of yall act like we commiting a crime or something. All these sites you guys are buying from are resellers man...SMH. If I start a website then would I not be a "bad person", but I would still be taking shoes from the stores, cause my acct. would limit the amount that another store would get. Same difference.

I think im done now...(Someone post that Beating a Dead Horse Pic)
the problem is your(i'm not pointing the finger at you...resellers or anybody who hoards the packs for gain)intent is selling shoes to take advantage of another person for money. it's greed. you can do what you like and that's fine...but your greed for money won't replace the fact that you'll pay for it later. i can assure you of that. keep taking advantage of people and you'll see what you get. remember...you reap what you sow. peace.

Man, you're making this out to be WAAAYYY more than what it is...it's really not that serious!

I understand some people have principles; that you won't pay over retail for a shoe. If you do, that's fine...nobody is knocking that. However, realize that everybody isn't playing that game. If you want your size and don't want to pay a reseller, then you may want to reevaluate your strategy and go about the right way the next time.

What I DON'T agree with you is on the "taking advantage for money"...that's a lie. Nobody is taking advantage of anybody. You as a human being made a conscious to fork over X amount of extra dollars for something you desired. Nobody put a gun to anybody's head and forced them to pay extra money. If you, or anybody else wants to, that's on YOU.

You can call it greed or whatever you want, but people have their own reasons for doing what they do. As long as you're not hurting anyone and it's not illegal, then by all means...get money how you see fit, because the economy isn't getting any better, and my needs aren't getting any shorter. I've offered to stop reselling if people want to pay my bills, but strangely...I haven't gotten any volunteers?

Oh well...the show will continue...

way too serious is how you view it. i'm just stating a view that you don't like or agree with...and that's fine. the bottom line is resellersARE taking advantage of people because they hoard packs that would be sold for retail to consumers, and they KNOWINGLY jack up the price to make a profit. thefirst three places i went to were already sold out by 10:30 the day of release. i called around and STILL there wasn't a place that had my size 11. now,i've been buying jordans since '85 and i've NEVER had a problem getting a jordan when it came out. now, the only way i'd be able to get thepack would be a) for someone to help me out from the kindness of their heart...or b) to pay a resellers price because they hoarded packs in my size to make again. well, it will be a cold day in hell before i pay a reseller price. that's because i have limits. i'm not going to give my hard earned money tosomeone who purposely buys up shoes to sell them at a higher price just because they have the green disease. no matter how you slice it, they are takingadvantage of people because normally people would be getting the shoes at retail if resellers didn't buy up all of the packs from the store in the firstplace. once again, resellers can hoard their packs and keep them. that's fine with me. not having one or two packs isn't going to ruin my life. ihave standards and principles and i will stand by them. if it's meant for me to have the pack i will. i'm not really worried about it.

When does Eastbay ship these out? There was a hold on mines, and i callde today and they said its suppose to been released already, so they just now took thehold off smh

I agree
there's a difference between arguing and having a discussion about a topic. it's simple...really.

However, in life we are all in the business of sales. Either you have something to sale, or there is something you want to buy. In thissituation, there is constant back and forth discussion/arguing regarding the idea of re-selling. Cameron has purchased items for the purpose of re-selling. Now the potential buyer/patron has the choice to pay the price the seller (Cameron) has set. Regardless of individual morals, values, standards, limits, etc.the potential buyer still has a choice to pay the fee. It is just that simple.

I went through Cameron, and paid Cameron's fee, in the event I was unable to obtain a pair through Eastbay, Finishline, or whomever. If you want somethingbad enough you will find a way to get it! Part of the appeal of the Jordan shoe game (to me) is the chase and the hunt. I like the idea of limitedquantities. This ensures the shoe(s) YOU have are special and that every "Joe Blow" who takes a half hearted interest is not able to obtain the sameshoe as the individual who MAY appreciate them more.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1020881#reply-1020881

Now, hypothetically, here is the part where the individual who takes offense to what I have stated comes back with the idea of the following:
  1. "Who ranks appreciation and value?"
  2. "Some people have more $ than others and are able to obtain ________."
  3. "Etc."
-NF

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

I agree
there's a difference between arguing and having a discussion about a topic. it's simple...really.
However, in life we are all in the business of sales. Either you have something to sale, or there is something you want to buy. In this situation, there is constant back and forth discussion/arguing regarding the idea of re-selling. Cameron has purchased items for the purpose of re-selling. Now the potential buyer/patron has the choice to pay the price the seller (Cameron) has set. Regardless of individual morals, values, standards, limits, etc. the potential buyer still has a choice to pay the fee. It is just that simple.

it's true, the potential buyer/patron DOES have a choice to pay or not to pay. i agree. will i be one of those suckers to pay their price? nope. life is more than a pair of jordans. like the saying..."a sucker is born every minute." i guess theres enough suckers to keep these resellersgoing. peace.

i think swoosh23man has a crush on sneakerfee,simple compliments doesn't mean you're hitting on the lady lil fella, it's a man's natural instinct to compliment a beautiful woman, thatdoesn't make him lonely or as you say "but damn some of yall actin like yall aint got chicks around yall way", you just needed to some how redeemyourself for that idiotic comment about dying for your sneakers

hey yeah so i was going through ebay searching my size and i find a pack with a buy it now price at $1000!!!!!! hahahaha well yeah if you want the link jus hitme up with a pm
laugh.gif
smh.gif
happy.gif

I guess nobody wants the packs anymore I been trying to sell my 2 size 13 packs for retail plus shipping on ebay and noone wants to get them. If not ill justhave to send them back where i got them if i cant sell them I thought my friends were going to cop them from me but they changed their minds at the last minutenow im trying to get rid of them but no one wants to buy them

just received a call from a nice lady in hawaii notify me that my package has been sent out for delivery, she also gave me the tracking number, 10lb in weightand to be delivered on wednesday
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom