Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Just called FNL, and the representative confirmed they restocked the packs.... get 'em while you still can.. I got mine...

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Just coped some size 12's on Finishline.....I hope they go through......
ohwell.gif

i just canceled 2 size 12s last night...
wink.gif

i just copped 2 size 12's on finishline. one for me and for my best friend. i consider myself a damn good friend. both today and on friday i ordered mysize 12, watched it go through, then called my boy after mine was confirmed and put his info in to cop his size 12's. (he was working both times).

i was starting to wonder why i was wasting my time reading 8 pages of reseller stuff and then BOOM.....nt proves its value once again.

ive re-checked swoosh like 1000 times since friday night, but i didnt think to check finishline for some reason.

anyone ever experienced swoosh re-upping their pairs after the night release?

also, can anyone elaborate on what the swoosh problem was on early saturday am? i fell asleep at 310ish, woke up at 350ish, refreshed nt and it was 8 pageslonger.
alien.gif

i dont want this problem to prevent me from copping something in the future.

I have a few questions for the resellers.

When you go and buy the shoes do you get them all from one store or multiple stores?

If there is a line of maybe 10 or 20 people and your first in line, do you buy multiple pair (3-10) knowing there is someone who is a few spots behind you thatreally wanted that shoe and you took their size?

just orderd off of finishline.com for $286, I hope I get them. Im so happy right now, I really didnt think I was going to be able to get these
I used 140388 for 15% off.

Just ordered my size 11 off of finishline using the 15% off discount, hope it goes through. I already got an order confirmation email, but I know itdoesn't mean jack until they actually ship. Oh well, got my fingers crossed.

thanks again for the nt love!!!!!!! if i call finishline and said "hey, i placed an order. the order # is ___________. i forgot to put my 15% off code inthat I had. that code is __________." do you think they would apply it? i dont want to screw anything up, but it might be worth a shot. i hope fl comesthrough....my 2 pairs are riding on them, so im crossing my fingers.

i just noticied cuz i havent been using this sn for too long...but whats good with yuku cutting off 1/2 my name? wack...wish i could bring back my og name,

just talked to finishline and they said due to all the credit cards that did not go through the sizes you see online are in stock ...only problom was once ihung the phone my size was gone .... man still sold out in a hour and nobody even new they where up!!!! only size left are 7-7.5,8,14 &15
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

F this Package!!!!AND F FINISHLINE!!!i tried to order today and sat morn(seeing as how both times i luckuly got on the website when my size was in stock)andtried to place my order with three credit cards and it didnt work.they say my address is wrong but ive lived in the same area before i was even old enough tohave credit cards.I was motivated by the 15% off to scoop it up but when i think about it i really dont need the package just the xiii.I hate temptation!!iguess these arent meant for me.ill scoop up the o.g.s if i see em 4 a good price.IS A VNDS DMP Package for 430 a better deal than this package in your opinion?

Ahhh, so torn over whether to get the 8.5, but I have no desire to keep the Xs. I know I'll just get stuck with 'em.

Originally Posted by encore2007

FinL code didn't work for me
Ur shipping/billing address has to match the one on the credit card ur using or it won't go through. I learned it the hard way fri. night

Just got my size 11 of of Finishline. Thanks to who ever posted the info. Even though a lot us just got our packs from Finishline, this is not guaranteedright? Finishline doesn't have a warehouse, they just ship from stores that have sizes available.... what if the store ends up selling some sizes today?

Just bought a size 12 for $294 shipped off of Finishline. they have size 7,7.5.,14 and 15 left. Didn't even want this damn package.
laugh.gif

Edit.. So I see I'm not the first to see this, was there a size 11.5 up? That's really what I needed.

Originally Posted by Whordy

Just got my size 11 of of Finishline. Thanks to who ever posted the info. Even though a lot us just got our packs from Finishline, this is not guaranteed right? Finishline doesn't have a warehouse, they just ship from stores that have sizes available.... what if the store ends up selling some sizes today?

Maybe in years past, but they have a warehouse from what I've heard.
Just got a size 11 from them this morning as well.
tongue.gif
I hope they had multiples
mad.gif

woah. these are still on websites?
can someone please tell me what sites and for nomore than 335ish. if there's a discount let me know as well

Back
Top Bottom