Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

For all of you asking for swoosh invites. Let me ask you this, if YOU had an account, would you be willing to lose that account and your 40% discount to hookup somebody you've never met before online? Or even worse, lose your job for someone you've never met before?

If you're answer is no then stop asking. Because those are the consequences employees face if they send people invites who aren't supposed to havethem.

Originally Posted by drdrey11

It seems like working through retail is slower....I've heard that most people have had to leave Nike and then come back. It would be very nice though to be one of those people who never had to leave Nike and have been working there all their lives.

Can you still get an internship even if you graduated already?

Thanks guys for all this talk about making it. Good luck to us all who's trying to do the same thing.

Working retail is slower, and leaving Nike and coming back isn't a bad idea...but everyone is different and there is no set policy. An EKIN however isa great "in" as the best of the best at Nike have all started as EKIN's, even Mark Parker himself did.

Getting an internship after you've already graduated is quite tough, unless you're pursuing another degree, they do offer MBA or Graduate levelinternships that are a bit more intense.

Like I said anyone who needs questions answered in regards to internships at Nike, feel free to PM me. This is if you're in college and are going intoyou're Senior year in the Fall of 2008 (meaning you're a Junior now) or are currently a Senior (graduating in the Spring), those of you who aren't,it's almost impossible to get an internship.

Yo guys what's your guy's uniform??? @ my factory its orange dri-fit jordan b-ball shorts, and I rock my DTRT 3s.. We were supposed to get zip uphoodies, but I guess it was just a rumor..

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yo guys what's your guy's uniform??? @ my factory its orange dri-fit jordan b-ball shorts, and I rock my DTRT 3s..
same thing...comp just came around for us so what did u guys comp?

they crackin down where im at. we can only wear what we have in our store. they're also making us where those ugly navy tees with the neon green swoosh.

JordanLovah u should come by my store anyway, it'd be nice to meet another NTer. That's how I met met my sister Shay.

at my nikestore... we got nike hoodies... nike tee and running shorts... and running shoes... but we wear any shoes we want...

they crackin down where im at. we can only wear what we have in our store. they're also making us where those ugly navy tees with the neon green swoosh.
I would hate that policy on the sneakers. Fleece, Jordan elephant print shorts, and Tinker P-Rods. Daily.

Anyone else have to tuck in their orange dri fit??? we do
smh.gif
@ people having long under tees, and sagging shorts!

At my store its any bottoms you want as long as they're black and show no logos if its not a Nike/Jordan logo. Orange shirt with "TEAM NIKE" inblack across the back. Any Nike/Jordan shoes we want to wear with few exclusions such as Vicks. S&R can wear any Nike shirt they own, including pastuniform shirts while they're in the back. I work at an outlet store BTW.

And I comped Baltimore AF1 Supremes.

Edit: And we still have the grey fleece pullovers with "TEAM NIKE" on the back in black. We heard the rumor of the black zip up fleece hoodies wewere supposed to get back in November. We don't have to tuck in our shirts anymore. And no Fleece bottoms.

Back
Top Bottom