Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

cant believe how many resellers we have on niketalk now
laugh.gif

a lot of people are copping more than 3 pairs

I copped X2 but had to camp out here in Denver. At niketown they had like 10 size 10's 4 10.5 and 4 12's. It was way limited all the other sizes hadless then that. It was a cold nightmare to campe out for here but it was so worth gettin a hold of those 13's. But in the state of Colorado its rumored wegot a total of like 8 10.5s. So out here it wasnt an easy cop at all....

Originally Posted by o0hitstim

so im guessing this was a very easy pick up eh?

whats the quality on these kicks
Both my X's and XII's have a small baby scuff on them fresh out the box.
frown.gif
slightly upset! O well I'm still hyped about the collection

east bay heads....a local spot still has 2 size 11.5 and two size 12.5. i wear a 12. mannnnnn! i swore years ago that id only buy my size.

pm me if you want details.

This release was chaos online- One big mess.

However, this was a good ol' foot soldier release. Got my size 10 the old fashion way. There are stores in the LA area with 1 or 2 FSR's. Check WSS,I went to the one in Mid LA (Main and MLK), they had 2 FSR's and I got there an hour after they opened.

Good Luck to all.

HERE IN NAP...WIDELY AVAILABLE...AND THANKS AGAIN TO ANYONE THAT HAS ORDERED FROM ME! TIRED NOW...TIME FOR SOME REST.
tired.gif

ANYONE ELSE'S 10'S HAVE GLUE SPOTS...

Heads up just cancelled my order on eastbay sz. 12 and sz 8.5 me and my homie got them at our local wss so call and try maybe you can get them

all in all i think this will not be that much above retail.

not much complaints about not being able to cop. even the post count on the thread for these shoes aren't that high.

got a gift card for christmas for FL and thought it would be a good idea to use it for these packs. i never ordered from FL.com and it wasn't a pleasantfirst time. first it took way too long for them to upload when i noticed others already had the option to order. when it finally uploaded it took a while forme to complete the order with all the discount codes. by the time i pressed complete order it said they ran out of my size. not only did i mess up on theonline order but they decided to charge my card anyways!

the price is alot to drop one time for some payless quality kicks but the colorways and kicks are super ICEY!

i was scared that if i changed my mind and wanted to copp the resell price would be way to much to even think about coppin' so i got my+@$+ up and went tomy local mall serramonte at 8:30am without falling in any lines not even for one second. i saw alot of footlocker bags so i thought maybe they had alot instock and went there. all they had was 10.5. went to footaction and they had a size 9 but the box cad a box cutter cut on the outside but copped anyways.anyone that got a 9.5 but wants a 9.0 lets do a trade!

so all in all:
FL.com sucks
SUPER EASY COPP
ICEY shoes..SO FRESH!
still alot of dough to drop one time for payless quality kick but worth it IMO.

I thought Stock Room pics were not allowed,
wink.gif

How are you going to have these sizes and say "Happy I got my size",
laugh.gif

Resellers will do anything. It's like personally being happy that I got stuck with an 8.5,
smh.gif

I can't speak for the folks that live in the Midwest or in small towns, but if you live in LA, they are still available, you just have to look/callaround.

how is that a stockroom pic??? That's my kitchen table bro.
Stockroom pics doesn't mean a picture of an actual stock room. It may be a kitchen table, but it is your personal "stockroom". Itis an old NT term, but I know you didn't put all that info on your 3x5 card by accident.

I might still be getting a pack called eastbay this morning they got my size 13 left over cause there was something wrong with the order when I placed it lastnight cuz of the G in front of the order number I got a new order number and everything now one can only hope

Yo how I left this post on page 38 last night at around 2-3AM and come back and it's on page 62
laugh.gif

Anyway got my confirmation from BeastBay when I checked my e-mail this morning. That 2 per customer was a very good idea.

My friend went with some dudes he works with at his job and they're still available out here in NY for retail at stores and a little over retail at someMom & Pops you just have to look.

One of the dudes that was with him got a package for $375 on Jamaica "I'm gonna rape ya" Ave.

They still out by Fulton & Knickerbocker too.

If you don't/didn't get them get on the grind and make some moves.

I ordered last night on Eastbay and my order number had a G in front. When I checked this morning I still had not received an email confirmation so I went tomy local FL and was 6th in line. They had only 1 of each size up to Sz 12. Luckily I managed to get my 11.5. I called Eastbay when I got back and they toldme that my order hadn't gone through on their system and that there was nothing they could do. Man it sux, this is the first time Eastbay let me down.

i hope yall like the shoes. they still have them around my way. i dont think i can pay 300 for a pair of retro XIII's. ehh i just cop some M4's later.

lol ill take that 8.5 thats what i wear i already got my pack ill buy it from u for under retail
Name a place you can get them below retail.

I just want to come out even and help an NT'er. If I can't, back to the store they go.

I picked up my reserved size 12 this morning from finishline...they gave it to me in a clear trash bag because their bags were too small!

i knew this wasn't that compared to the DMP nightmare maybe because it didn't involve the XI's. these packs will get hard to obtain with theVIs,and the XIS depending on your area. glad to see every one got theres. im still getting my DS og 13's.

Back
Top Bottom