Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

i got mine yest. at like 7.I was surprised that no one really camped out..not too satisfied with the 13s.

Originally Posted by thacamel

roll.gif
at all the people who think resellers are gonna get stuck with these. Shoes plus tax plus ebay fees is around 350, and they are selling for around 400 on ebay. I don't know about the rest of you, but turning 350 into 400 in a 5 day span doesn't sound that bad to me, especially when they are selling multiple pairs

you not really making much profit by reselling these. Shoes come up to about 330 with tax. Now if you sell them on Ebay and get 400 + shipping thats about420-440 but deduct Paypal fees & Ebay fees you make around $80-90 profit... any profit is good profit but not much marginal gain for the amount of moneythat was spent.

Yea so i was not able to get any online.

I figured i could not get them. Called Finishline after the Cuse game. They had a size 12.

I picked them up no problem.
pimp.gif

Okay, my aunt just picked up from niketown ny the last sz 12 in the pack. They had an 11.5 but the box was all wet and the shoes were ruined. they said theycan't sell it but they have a 12 and called me back and my aunt is paying for it as we speak. After all i went through with these sneakers with eastbay andthe shady people of finishline, I have them. now I can wait till the 6/17 pack and the 11/12 and I will be done with jordans.

I got my pack today in MD, PG county. There are still some sizes floating around here, I think because alot of people aren't ready to drop $330 on shoes atone time.

you not really making much profit by reselling these. Shoes come up to about 330 with tax. Now if you sell them on Ebay and get 400 + shipping thats about 420-440 but deduct Paypal fees & Ebay fees you make around $80-90 profit... any profit is good profit but not much marginal gain for the amount of money that was spent.
most people have to go to some job they don't even like all day to earn $80-$90 a day...being able to make that times how many packs just forspending one day findeing them and I said the profit is hardly marginal...what does it matter how much money you put up, when you get it all back...Tryinvesting your money through any traditional means and see how long it takes to make that, plus you pay fees and taxes on your profits...

also Not everyone has to pay tax, or retail for these bad boys, so add atleast $20 to your profit total and...
smokin.gif

It always baffles me when people try to rationalize what resellers do...they must just love 9-5's
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ekin423

you not really making much profit by reselling these. Shoes come up to about 330 with tax. Now if you sell them on Ebay and get 400 + shipping thats about 420-440 but deduct Paypal fees & Ebay fees you make around $80-90 profit... any profit is good profit but not much marginal gain for the amount of money that was spent.
most people have to go to some job they don't even like all day to earn $80-$90 a day...being able to make that times how many packs just for spending one day findeing them and I said the profit is hardly marginal...what does it matter how much money you put up, when you get it all back...Try investing your money through any traditional means and see how long it takes to make that, plus you pay fees and taxes on your profits...

also Not everyone has to pay tax, or retail for these bad boys, so add atleast $20 to your profit total and...
smokin.gif

It always baffles me when people try to rationalize what resellers do...they must just love 9-5's
roll.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself! People hating on resellers, are just plain stupid acting like that don't want extra money in there pockets.Yeah, so what if they bought all the pairs if you really wanted them you would have been up just as early as them. Yeah, theirs been times I have had to payreseller prices but hey if I really want the shoe I'm gonna spend the extra 50 or 60 dollars. Oh yeah, to all the people complaining about the quality ofthe pack if they are so bad and you can't help but complain like a chick then just returnthem.................................................................. Yeah, I thought so!

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^idk people just hate for no reason? i understand why jd is mad but it was jus a bad situation that happened with fedex shipping

i can't believe anyone's paying those prices for stuff that's available at release date and online from legit JB/Nike dealers with all thediscount codes & free shipping.

resellers gotta' be thankful for dumb people throwing away money.

reselling is reselling. if you don't do it someone else willl.. Yea it wasn't a big hit on eBay but hey when it is its worth it...

Originally Posted by mikeadog

^^idk people just hate for no reason? i understand why jd is mad but it was jus a bad situation that happened with fedex shipping

i can't believe anyone's paying those rape prices for stuff that's available at release date and online from legit JB/Nike dealers with all the discount codes & free shipping.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^CHUUUUUCH.PREACH.SANCTUARY!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

anyone in tennessee not get a pair..if so i still know a spot or 2

Hey hit me up with the info. it would definitely be appreciated.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

i can't believe anyone's paying those prices for stuff that's available at release date and online from legit JB/Nike dealers with all the discount codes & free shipping.

First off, people had hell gettin thru to damn near every online retailer...hell, check back 20-30 pages...people panicking at Swoosh not being up, andEastbay/FL/etc. sites crashing every 2 minutes. You made it sound like it was just as easy as logging on, and putting them in a cart.

I have a lot of people I deal with, who live in remote areas and their city is lucky to get 1 pair, let alone at all.

If people want to "throw their money away", let them...we have GOT to stop being so concerned about what others do with their money. If you'renot giving it to them, don't worry about where and how they obtained their pack, or anything else for that matter.

As for reselling, like dude said...about $80 profit doesn't seem like much, but multiply that by 20 pairs, just for basically doing nothing. At all. Hell,I've got 2 kids, so whatever I can do to make an extra buck, please believe I will.

What's with all the complaining about quality? I mean, seriously....what did you expect?! That this would be different? Please. Expect the SAME flaws, ifnot more, on the packs in the future as well. It shouldn't come as a shock.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

mikeadog wrote:
Poofyo101 wrote:

i can't believe anyone's paying those rape prices for stuff that's available at release date and online from legit JB/Nike dealers with all the discount codes & free shipping.

First off, people had hell gettin thru to damn near every online retailer...hell, check back 20-30 pages...people panicking at Swoosh not being up, and Eastbay/FL/etc. sites crashing every 2 minutes. You made it sound like it was just as easy as logging on, and putting them in a cart.

I have a lot of people I deal with, who live in remote areas and their city is lucky to get 1 pair, let alone at all.

If people want to "throw their money away", let them...we have GOT to stop being so concerned about what others do with their money. If you're not giving it to them, don't worry about where and how they obtained their pack, or anything else for that matter.

As for reselling, like dude said...about $80 profit doesn't seem like much, but multiply that by 20 pairs, just for basically doing nothing. At all. Hell, I've got 2 kids, so whatever I can do to make an extra buck, please believe I will.

And Mike, Instead of you coming back with another comment, Thank Cam for not banning you for a certain word thats

prohibited on NKETLK. And edit your post my friend. I dont wanna see you banned.

Originally Posted by heat23

mikeadog wrote:
Poofyo101 wrote:

First off, people had hell gettin thru to damn near every online retailer...hell, check back 20-30 pages...people panicking at Swoosh not being up, and Eastbay/FL/etc. sites crashing every 2 minutes. You made it sound like it was just as easy as logging on, and putting them in a cart.

If people want to "throw their money away", let them...we have GOT to stop being so concerned about what others do with their money. If you're not giving it to them, don't worry about where and how they obtained their pack, or anything else for that matter.

As for reselling, like dude said...about $80 profit doesn't seem like much, but multiply that by 20 pairs, just for basically doing nothing. At all. Hell, I've got 2 kids, so whatever I can do to make an extra buck, please believe I will.

And Mike, Instead of you coming back with another comment, Thank Cam for not banning you for a certain word thats

prohibited on NKETLK. And edit your post my friend. I dont wanna see you banned.

laugh.gif

Get em'

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by heat23

mikeadog wrote:
Poofyo101 wrote:

laugh.gif

Get em'
He's straight...I ain't gonna do it; I'm not trigger-happy...I'd only do that if it was a repeated incident

Back
Top Bottom