Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Advice please. I don't want to deal the hype..is slam dunk space legit? Any other sites selling them for around 250? Thanks nike talk fam in advance

I wouldn't buy from Slamdunkspace, their pairs are at best grey market at worst fakes.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Bros is there any chance of copping these online at midnight tomorrow? FNL/Eastbay, etc?

Can I still try the "click lottery" to get these or not?

No way I'm camping out for these. Not about that life at all.

sure there is a chance but theres also a pretty good chance youre gonna be @ss out when them servers crash and screen freezes up
dont be surprised if you come up empty handed if youre relying solely online on release night

Reading a lot posts in the past few days. Some people are worried about the cut, the patent leather, the ankle area, toe box, fit, etc...

I put a few pictures yesterday of my pair that I picked up from my mom and pop store just a few days ago. It's a retail pair not an early release pair and after reading all the comments I compared them to a lot of my 11's some DS and not DS. If your worried about quality don't the shoes are on point and the patent leather seems to be the same as used in years past. I don't have any more OG pairs but I have plenty of retro's from 01 to anniversary. I'll put up some comparison pics..

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by MrDozo

My wife said she'll leave me if I buy these after buying the lebron chinas the other day.
I said shes crazy and told her "do you".

Only jordans can seperate familys lol
lol...my present this year from my wife is the Concords...I chose wisely
pimp.gif

Wise man. I saved up for my own pair and asked my hubby for toms shoes. Lol.
I got the same thing, present this year CONCORDS  hehehe

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by hjdunks26

This. Never called before. Always ordered online, but looks like I'm going to try both simultaneously for this release.
eyes.gif

Anyone got tips on calling for big releases?

never done this with kicks-- but ticketmaster... I call 15 minutes prior... act like I'm ordering one thing-- talk real slow, and then at 11:58 cancel the order and talk about concords.
Tried this with Eastbay last year. Lady said if i ended trying the CG's i would have to call back.
Are you serious? How early did you call? When you called back, how long did take for you to get intouch with another one of their customer service representatives? Were you successful in getting a pair when you called back?

Originally Posted by Snowman626

Advice please. I don't want to deal the hype..is slam dunk space legit? Any other sites selling them for around 250? Thanks nike talk fam in advance
a couple of pages back someone mentioned that site was fake.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i don't see why/how its cool for people to post up these bootleg reseller sites selling at crazy prices and for the most part selling them air randy style fakes and its cool? 

but if an nter has a couple pairs he cant make it known?

so can i go on godaddy and register  kingtresjordandepot.com and spam this thread and sell for 520 home delivery by xmas?
nerd.gif

Bruh.. I was thinking this VERY same thing the other day! 
laugh.gif
  You make a valid point

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Bros is there any chance of copping these online at midnight tomorrow? FNL/Eastbay, etc?

sure there is a chance but theres also a pretty good chance youre gonna be @ss out when them servers crash and screen freezes up
dont be surprised if you come up empty handed if youre relying solely online on release night
I feel you, but if I can't get them online it just ain't meant to be.
I don't have the time to camp out, don't have connections, and also don't want to get robbed over some shoes. 

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by judeezy36

never done this with kicks-- but ticketmaster... I call 15 minutes prior... act like I'm ordering one thing-- talk real slow, and then at 11:58 cancel the order and talk about concords.
Tried this with Eastbay last year. Lady said if i ended trying the CG's i would have to call back.
Are you serious? How early did you call? When you called back, how long did take for you to get intouch with another one of their customer service representatives? Were you successful in getting a pair when you called back?
11:58 exactly. tried to call back, busy. 

a lot of people making NT account just for these where i was for the CG there wasn't that much people on line hopefully it the same

Originally Posted by mints

I wouldn't buy from Slamdunkspace, their pairs are at best grey market at worst fakes.

Do you know of any other sites?? Please someone point me in the right direction thnx

Again this is the retail version not early release/sample/good fake B grade....
Lined up Concord 2011 in middle

Toe box

Cut 2011 concord to 2001 Blk/red

online going be a crap shoot, very very hard!!! all the big site use the Que system, where u wait 20-45 minute to check out and by then the product sold out!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I LOATHE niketown NY. They give out bracelets at 8am and 5pm. I work 9-5, how am I supposed to do that?
I got there at 6:30pm and im the last guy there. 2guys in front of me get their bracelets and they tell me "no more,come back tomorrow".
So vexed I am.
Guess im going early to the mall on release night.
This is getting ridiculous. Im 30years old and cant camp out for kicks. After these concords, im stepping back from the shoe game. Times too precious to be spending it on this nonsense. Why cant we cop kicks without sleeping on the sidewalks or the websites crashing on us?
I stopped reading there...You're making some form of $ so you can cop from a reseller
So according to your logic, everyone who has a job should not be entitled to purchase Jordans for retail? They should pay reseller prices?

I don't participate in pointless debates, but let's not completely lose our minds here. I know that the nike/jb retailers don't care how they get their money as long as the get it, but one would think that being a serious shoe buyer (otherwise known as a consumer) would lead us to be in agreement that purchasing shoes as close to the suggested retail price as possible would be preferred. If you sir are ok with paying triple the cost of some kicks, go right ahead, but for us working people... that have mouths to feed and bills to pay responsibly (i.e. not late)... I think I can speak for the lot of us that an accommodation should be considered. In essence Money Mike, what the heck kind of logic is that?

Tate out.

2011 concord cut to DMP 

2011 Concord. 

Good luck fellas. Going to try and grab a second pair online. If not. I aint even mad.. Hope this helps clear any quality issues. 

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

I feel you, but if I can't get them online it just ain't meant to be.
I don't have the time to camp out, don't have connections, and also don't want to get robbed over some shoes. 
Do your research and you should be good-- enlist a friend to help you out... make sure your account(s) are good to go with addresses/credit card info cued up....
i've had success with the mobile sites--think it's because they're basic and don't crash as easily... but I don't know-- maybe I'm just lucky-- also, eastbay has a countdown timer letting you know how long your wait is--gives some people peace of mind... 

good luck.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Endclothing (uk site) said they expect shipment of Concords from Nike any day now...Once they get them they will start processing and boxing up orders for shipment
pimp.gif

got FREE 2day shipping code from Nike last week...hopefully it doesnt expire yet so I can use it for Concords
pimp.gif

hey joe, i think that ends today if you got the same email as i did.
If you're a "top member" then you got the same email as I did...but it expires today, 12/21.  It's like a slap in the face knowing that you're going to want to use it for the concords but can't.  oh well. 

didnt bother checking the expiration date...well Im not ordering anything today, if anyone needs the free 2day shipping code...inbox

Are all these campouts happening at oustide malls? My mall here doesnt allow anyone in until 4 am and there is no poiint camping outside the mall doors because once security opens them your going to have to run to the store (upstairs).....so all you people who are saying there are campouts already should provide us with more details

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Best thing posted in this thread outside of links. 
SON

I KNOW THAT FEEL
frown.gif
I work at champs and we release Friday at 7am, I get off Thurs at 1230(Fri morning), Im just gonna show my uni and convince them that Im staying to "count stock" and just sit in front of the gate till 7. I need these puppies man
That really isn't a bad idea. I don't see how FNL expects me to hop in a long line when the line is gonna be massive by the time I get off work. Might just have to show up in uniform and BS mall security.

I have mixed feelings about this.  I can understand holding on to one pair but none at all.  I mean what is the perks of working there if you cant get yours first.  What I hate is the other way around when you have all the employees holding the FSR down for themselves and friends.  They should at least let yall get 1 pair for yourselves.  Good Luck though

Back
Top Bottom