Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Too much hype kills!
I "heard" and I mean that loosley heard that nike made enough pairs to meet everyone's needs this time around.

Im sure nike made Millions........ and Millions... of pairs but you can't honestly think that everyone that wants this shoe who actually have the means and ability to buy this shoe is going to be able to go to the mall and have an "easy cop". Just look at these lines and prices your seeing on some of these websites. I'm sure plenty of people will get this shoe and people that actually do some homework will get them but at the same time your going to have just as many if not more people that strike out online and in store. I just hope they can get them for a decent price afterwards..

Originally Posted by Snowman626

Too much hype kills!
I "heard" and I mean that loosley heard that nike made enough pairs to meet everyone's needs this time around.

too bad everyone seems to "need" multiple pairs...

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Im sure nike made Millions........ and Millions... of pairs but you can't honestly think that everyone that wants this shoe who actually have the means and ability to buy this shoe is going to be able to go to the mall and have an "easy cop". Just look at these lines and prices your seeing on some of these websites. I'm sure plenty of people will get this shoe and people that actually do some homework will get them but at the same time your going to have just as many if not more people that strike out online and in store. I just hope they can get them for a decent price afterwards..

Yea I'm with you. But would you agree that there will be more of these made than '10 cool greys or '09 Space Jams?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Tried this with Eastbay last year. Lady said if i ended trying the CG's i would have to call back.
Are you serious? How early did you call? When you called back, how long did take for you to get intouch with another one of their customer service representatives? Were you successful in getting a pair when you called back?
11:58 exactly. tried to call back, busy. 
Whaaat??? And 11:58 was to early? It's like a hit or miss scenario. If you call to early they'll hang up and tell you to call back, and if you call a minute or two later, you're put on hold for the next 30 minutes. and by that time they've probably sold out already. Did you end up getting a pair when you called back the second time? 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Too much hype kills!

QFT.  
Hypebeasts buyin up 3x what they would ever need even to flip and it's makin' it hard for folks to copp a single...rude awakening when you can't flip your 15 pairs for $300+...I hope...this attitude has killed the sneakergame...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kdude87

Are all these campouts happening at oustide malls? My mall here doesnt allow anyone in until 4 am and there is no poiint camping outside the mall doors because once security opens them your going to have to run to the store (upstairs).....so all you people who are saying there are campouts already should provide us with more details
Gulfgate Mall in Houston, where people are already camping out, is an outside mall.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Too much hype kills!

QFT.  
Hypebeasts buyin up 3x what they would ever need even to flip and it's makin' it hard for folks to copp a single...rude awakening when you can't flip your 15 pairs for $300+...I hope...this attitude has killed the sneakergame...
ohwell.gif
that's the thing... they will get $300 + for them 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

2011 concord cut to DMP 

2011 Concord. 

Good luck fellas. Going to try and grab a second pair online. If not. I aint even mad.. Hope this helps clear any quality issues. 
As someone who doesn't have any OG/Retro pairs to compare with, this has been very informative for me. Now I know why everyone was bugging out over the patent cut. Thanks BigBrandon

this shoe is going to be a huge resell

look at all the non nike account sites state side like PYS citysole 
flight club cant keep them in stock at $375.00

the price will drop come next week but it will go back up and even a nickel and dime re seller will still get back no less then $240.00 pre pair

that's not bad if you going to get 10 or more pairs

i would start at $300.00 and take no less then $240.00 and thats being nice

only people crying about reseller are the people with no way of getting a pair at retail unless they camp or dont have the cash to buy a pair in the first place

not trying to hate on people who cant get a pair at retail (i did not on the Concords and in the past 2 years i got space jams & cool greys at retail 2 pairs each)

but if you want them at box price i would start to camp at any of your local spots across the country no later then tonight

i think this has been one of the biggest general releases in the past 23 years of me buying nike/jordans and being a serious collector for the past 10 years

by the way i have no extra pairs to sell
just my 2 cents on my guess on how release will go and most time i'm correct

Somebody had asked about camping in general and what the deal is-- so I figured I'd post this:
CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL MALL PEOPLE:
Per mall management, we will allow customers for the FootLocker shoe release to line up at the sliding glass doors at the rear of the mall at 6pm on Thursday night.  These doors are the closes to FL. 

At 9pm we will open up the line interior of the mall. Those customers waiting outside the mall, at the sliding glass doors, will be the only ones who we allow to line up inside. Customers will line up along the wall and in an area that will have stantions.

Footlocker Staff will advise all customers for the shoe release as to where the line is forming.

WE WILL NOT LET ANY CUSTOMERS LINE UP PRIOR TO 6P !!!!!

[Cherry Hill, NJ Footlocker]

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by kdude87

Are all these campouts happening at oustide malls? My mall here doesnt allow anyone in until 4 am and there is no poiint camping outside the mall doors because once security opens them your going to have to run to the store (upstairs).....so all you people who are saying there are campouts already should provide us with more details
Gulfgate Mall in Houston, where people are already camping out, is an outside mall.
gulfgate isn't even a mall, it's a strip center and I doubt they have a lot of pairs 

[h6]
Nike Santa Monica

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the overwhelming demand, the events of this morning, and the importance of maintaining Public Safety, there will NOT be a wristband distribution tonight.

Thank you.
[/h6]

Originally Posted by chinaurge

[h6]
Nike Santa Monica

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the overwhelming demand, the events of this morning, and the importance of maintaining Public Safety, there will NOT be a wristband distribution tonight.

Thank you.
[/h6]
just got back from that. not surprised it ended up being a raffle since ppl starting camping out/lining up even though they specifically said that there would be no camping out/lining up before 6:30. i seriously hope those broke ##+%%%% illiterate clowns that camped out dont get any pairs.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Somebody had asked about camping in general and what the deal is-- so I figured I'd post this:
CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL MALL PEOPLE:
Per mall management, we will allow customers for the FootLocker shoe release to line up at the sliding glass doors at the rear of the mall at 6pm on Thursday night.  These doors are the closes to FL. 

At 9pm we will open up the line interior of the mall. Those customers waiting outside the mall, at the sliding glass doors, will be the only ones who we allow to line up inside. Customers will line up along the wall and in an area that will have stantions.

Footlocker Staff will advise all customers for the shoe release as to where the line is forming.

WE WILL NOT LET ANY CUSTOMERS LINE UP PRIOR TO 6P !!!!!

[Cherry Hill, NJ Footlocker]

i'm wondering what they plan to do with the people shopping inside the mall at around 9pm.
if they're lining heads up in the velvet rope then there will certainly be people posted up inside vulture style.
the employees at cherryhill hoh are some of the worst.
they would be able to have a proper release with wristbands or even a size tally if they weren't skimmin half off the stock from the gate. bunch o' busters.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this shoe is going to be a huge resell

look at all the non nike account sites state side like PYS citysole 
flight club cant keep them in stock at $375.00

the price will drop come next week but it will go back up and even a nickel and dime re seller will still get back no less then $240.00 pre pair

that's not bad if you going to get 10 or more pairs

i would start at $300.00 and take no less then $240.00 and thats being nice

only people crying about reseller are the people with no way of getting a pair at retail unless they camp or dont have the cash to buy a pair in the first place

not trying to hate on people who cant get a pair at retail (i did not on the Concords and in the past 2 years i got space jams & cool greys at retail 2 pairs each)

but if you want them at box price i would start to camp at any of your local spots across the country no later then tonight

i think this has been one of the biggest general releases in the past 23 years of me buying nike/jordans and being a serious collector for the past 10 years

by the way i have no extra pairs to sell
just my 2 cents on my guess on how release will go and most time i'm correct

I was a non believer on these shoes having huge resale value... until today
these are indeed gonna resale around the $300 range, and the lowest you will find them is for $275-280 IMO...

with the retail price at $180, only people with disposable income can purchase multiple pairs, and they are the ones who are not going to be desperate to sell them which will keep the resale value high.  resellers on this release will be able to set the market price.  all it takes is one ebayer to start the bid at $300 and everyone will follow... simple economics 
frown.gif

NOOBLEE WHERE ARE YOU???? CMON MAN, YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA DROP YOUR KNOWLEDGE WHEN RD CAME.........WHERE YOU AT BRUH???

Why has everyone forgot about this???  Am I the only one who still wants to know what the deal is with those early concords from overseas??  Im not trying to start that debate again in here, we can take it to the other thread..........I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT HE COULDN'T TELL US UNTIL RD CAME CLOSER
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by rojanjon

QFT.  
ohwell.gif
that's the thing... they will get $300 + for them 
frown.gif
Doubt anytime soon though. Lately thats what many of the 00's have been selling for. $300-400. I still see the same exact CG's that dudes were TRYING sell in march for $300-350 on their ebay listing. Nobody's going to buy them for that much. If you think you're going to be able to flip these for $300 or more, you'll just be wasting your time, or "prayng" that someone is in dire need of these.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by CDUNK

California sole still has some size left for those interested.

http://california-sole.my...ts/air-jordan-xi-concord

260 plus 10 for shipping I think.
legit?????????

Should be.....apparently they're the mother site for foot soldiers 619, and I know that site is legit.  Foot soldiers 619 is also on NT's legit websites list.
http://www.footsoldiers619.com/product/2011-nike-air-jordan-concord-xi

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

California sole still has some size left for those interested.

http://california-sole.my...ts/air-jordan-xi-concord

260 plus 10 for shipping I think.
legit?????????

Should be.....apparently they're the mother site for foot soldiers, and I know that site is legit.  Foot soldiers is also on NT's legit websites list.
http://www.footsoldiers619.com/product/2011-nike-air-jordan-concord-xi

footsoldiers and footsoldiers619 are two different people.

my sister dont like sneakers but she asking me what the name of the sneakers im getting hype reaching everybody smh

Back
Top Bottom