Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

paypal says pending since last night but no email from fnl yet, not holding my breath.
heard a lot of people got cancellation notices rather quickly so its weird i havent gotten one yet.
Yeah man same here still on pending status through paypal!!! Hope for the best still no cacncelation email ....
Yea im in the same boat. I have two pending. I just want atleast one to go through and ill be happy. But im not too hopeful. Ill prolly end up dropping 3 after the new year if I dont hit on any of the restocks. 
im in the same boat also. my order stills says pending on paypal and still i haven't received an email from finishline (it's almost 12hrs since i ordered). I tried to call finishline but the lines are busy. I don't even think calling them would be a good idea because I don't have a order confirmation #.

don't want to turn this into a race thing... but the individuals being interviewed on the news regarding the stories of violence and chaos over shoes are looking very foolish 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Anybody that ordered from Finishline does yours still say processing? I couldn't ever make it through checkout and it eventually said soldout, but around 4-5 am it said 9.5-11 and 12 were still available. I put 2 sz 12s in my cart and checked out with no issues and got a confirmation email and my CC was charged, but I have a feeling my order will get cancelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Your golden. You gotem. Congrats. SRS
*reads this, sees Finishline twitter*
diddy.gif

Feelsgoodman. First pair of Jordans since the Mars IV in 06. 

Patent leather on these looks cheap as hell. I wish I could have nabbed a pair for my nephew cuz I know he really wants them but I'm not disappointed that I could not get a pair for me.

Anyone got a review on the QUALITY of this release? I know the 2000 release the quality of the materials was not very good. Same with the other releases.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

For those who used paypal with finishline, what email confirmation are you guys referring to? Is it an email from paypal confirming you placed an order, or is there a separate email from finishline stating your order? or do you get both?

You get a separate Order confirmation email from finishline stating your order # ect....

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Anybody that ordered from Finishline does yours still say processing? I couldn't ever make it through checkout and it eventually said soldout, but around 4-5 am it said 9.5-11 and 12 were still available. I put 2 sz 12s in my cart and checked out with no issues and got a confirmation email and my CC was charged, but I have a feeling my order will get cancelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Your golden. You gotem. Congrats. SRS
*reads this, sees Finishline twitter*
diddy.gif

Feelsgoodman. First pair of Jordans since the Mars IV in 06. 
congrats u deserve it!  

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

For those who used paypal with finishline, what email confirmation are you guys referring to? Is it an email from paypal confirming you placed an order, or is there a separate email from finishline stating your order? or do you get both?

You get a separate Order confirmation email from finishline stating your order # ect....
how soon did u get yours?

Originally Posted by retroman134

I need a 10.5 or 11 to wear. The sneaker game has been ruined by you resellers. Smh
Cant blame it all on the resellers.... blame it on the people willing to pay their insane amount..... 
tired.gif

got lucky online last night and locked up 2 pairs...got 4 more at the mall...none in my size even though I was one of the 1st ones through the door....Champs employees spent the night IN THEIR STORE so they could sneak out right before mall door opened and get into the lines at Finish Line and Foot Locker....broke dudes sitting their on their phones getting excited over how much these are going for on ebay...my boy didn't get his size so I'm giving him a pair of the 12's I got for the 9.5 he got....if  I see any of these Champs employees in public with their Concords on...they're getting stepped on
roll.gif

It's been a holiday season. Last time I bought this many in a month was at least 2005. It's drops like this that givenyou that refresh for the culture and hobby.

anybody who preordered from ct got there shipping confirmation today? I emailed today so I expect a response tommorow or so...

S/N I went out to get RF to get a size 12 for someone around midnight and i have to say it was really organized. It wasnt till dudes actually got there kicks and went downstairs until they started getting robbed lol

Immediately....

Immediately....
good for you! some of us are still waiting on for that FNL email...  although we got the paypal order confirmation email immediately.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Nike Employee Store pulling snake moves.  People lined up for hours, they move the line multiple times, the employees walk out with 5 plus pairs, then the regular public gets told that shoes are sold out long after the fact!  I love the shoes, HATE the ARROGANCE that came with this release!  At the very least they should have just told people that they were sold out, instead of having them wait for NO REASON, that way they could have had an opportunity to go elsewhere for them!  Its ALL about the PRINCIPLE of the matter.
exactly they had some young cats camping since Tuesday I know damn well the manager saw that they needed a size 91/2 for days and instead of having the respect to atleast let them know how many they had they would let them cats stay in line for days just to be dissapointed I just camped out just to show my niece that she should avoid them (lesson learned for her 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 )
but we were still able to snag her pair (but not mine) so its still all good (hope I can cop online for about $300 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

but that was %$@#@^ up as an adult or a parent the manager should have let those young boys know instead of having them there for days for nothing

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Much respect to Dro3000 for hitting me up about securing my pair-and not expecting/asking for anything in return!?!?!. Fam you could've easily backed out on your word of not makin$$$$ and sold em on eBay for rappe prices. This man sticks to his word- I have NOTHING to gain, cause I secured mine on NDC, and told him that, although, I'd gladly still take the pair, I'd be just as happy to pass em up to someone who missed out. I'll def be helpin u out on any releases i can!!! There are still super good people are all over NT!!(but a lot of hypeB high schoolers too)

Must be that Canadian in him that's making him so nice. 
embarassed.gif

Im sure this has been discussed at length already, but what if Nike/JB went to a random drop for shoes like this to prevent the madness?

I definitely could've used a new pair but just couldn't deal with the chaos.

first off, a moment of silence for niketalks servers last night 
laugh.gif

after failing on ndc in the worst way, i was able to salvage the night pretty nicely after pulling an all nighter.

after 2 hours of refreshing, i was able to order 2 pairs off of crooked tounges in seperate orders. (i haven't gotten the dreaded cancellation email yet and i hope it stays that way)

i got a pair off caliroots.com  only to get a cancellation email about 2 hours later.

i got an email that UI restocked my size so i was able to get 2 pairs of size 11 from them and apparently they emailed me tracking info as well.

im hoping there's restocks so that everyone gets a chance to get their pair(s)

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Anyone else get charged for shipping on NDC? They got me!

This is not the worst thing that could've happened to you. At least u got through. Cancel your order if free shipping is that big a deal.

Back
Top Bottom