Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Found out a fight broke out at our mall and my manager text me, asking if I got my pair, since she knows I'm into sneakers
Wish I could've gotten one more but hopefully one pops up somewhere

Got my End Clothing email for shipment and ordered 2 more pairs on NDC last night. After coming up empty from wellgosh and sns last week, I'm happy I was able to get 3 pairs.

Man, I'm really hoping to meet a good person like that.
I missed out on these. I had size 9.5 in the cart at ndc, but bailed on it last second. The budget is tight with christmas shopping, and just didn't
feel right to spend that much $ on myself. Then I thought about it, I grew up watching Jordan play, the poster I had in 8th grade,

the man was wearing these Concords. I used to stare at them... so by that time it was way too late.

frown.gif
 Will probably have to pay for rape resell price, but I'm hoping to catch a break. Anybody with info or help, please... HALP!!!!

edit: Whoops, this reply was for Iamdavidcha.

$!*+, think my FNL pair is cancelled....just saw a -$199 processing on my card....I'm pissed now! smh

I was 5th in line outside my mall trying to get 1 of 8 pairs... This guy who is there every time and gets my size 12, showed up after me and went sneaked (apparently sneaked is correct) with 4 other people so I was 9. He lives beside me and I saw I left before him and told him that I know he got there late and he said "oh". I was so close to hitting him just based on the fact that he cut. I didn't mind not getting the shoes, it was the fact you can't be a normal person and get in line

got lucky online last night and locked up 2 pairs...got 4 more at the mall...none in my size even though I was one of the 1st ones through the door....Champs employees spent the night IN THEIR STORE so they could sneak out right before mall door opened and get into the lines at Finish Line and Foot Locker....broke dudes sitting their on their phones getting excited over how much these are going for on ebay...my boy didn't get his size so I'm giving him a pair of the 12's I got for the 9.5 he got....if  I see any of these Champs employees in public with their Concords on...they're getting stepped on
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got to my local mall at 3:30, Footlocker apparently got 36 and Finishline had another 19. They let us in at 6 and line us up till 8, then the local PD rolls thru and the employees at FNL come out like "we only have 2 pairs. We shipped the rest to a dif mall". What!? I've never been this way over shoes, but I'm legitimately heart broken

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

NTNY was pretty good, a guy had said they got close to 800-900 pairs and now i believe it. The rain made it a little hard but if you had a wristband you were good money. I saw a man bring his baby in the freezing cold online and a pregnant chick waiting on the non-wristband line it was insane. I'm surprised security did a good job with putting everyone in number order but kept it real when the non wristband line got past 400 people. That line had to stretched around madison ave. i was #138 in line out of 500plus wristbanded people.Got my size 12 and dipped to see what was going on at FootAction 34th street and it looked like a scene from Walking Dead. Mad heads bump rushing the entrance the line wrapped around twice! not organized whatsoever.  I'd really wanna hear some stories from over there but here are some pics from NTNY.

frown.gif
poor grandma waiting
Seems like NTNY was the spot. And I love that last pic.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Your golden. You gotem. Congrats. SRS
*reads this, sees Finishline twitter*
diddy.gif

Feelsgoodman. First pair of Jordans since the Mars IV in 06. 
congrats u deserve it!  

Thank you good sir!
It has definitely been a long time coming for these. I remember as a kid I had a picture book with all the slam dunk champions in it and there was a page with MJ doing a reverse dunk while wearing the Concords and I cut it out with scissors and had it on my bedroom wall. Never could afford the 01 pairs or the DMP when they came out, and I had to sell off most of my stuff to get through college so I pretty much quit the shoe game altogether. I just graduated in May and had been looking for work and had a lot of stuff fall through, and I just kept PRAYING that I'd be able to land something and get a paycheck by the time these released 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Was blessed to find something that started about a month ago, but I got busy and completely forgot about the release altogether. I don't check the JB forum much anymore but was curious to see if there were any new pics of the 2012 and I saw the Concord thread at the top of the page and was like "OH **+*, how did I forget?!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

For those who used paypal with finishline, what email confirmation are you guys referring to? Is it an email from paypal confirming you placed an order, or is there a separate email from finishline stating your order? or do you get both?

i know i didnt get an email from finishline..on my paypal it says one order was pending but the other 2 were canceled

Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

got lucky online last night and locked up 2 pairs...got 4 more at the mall...none in my size even though I was one of the 1st ones through the door....Champs employees spent the night IN THEIR STORE so they could sneak out right before mall door opened and get into the lines at Finish Line and Foot Locker....broke dudes sitting their on their phones getting excited over how much these are going for on ebay...my boy didn't get his size so I'm giving him a pair of the 12's I got for the 9.5 he got....if  I see any of these Champs employees in public with their Concords on...they're getting stepped on
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grimey
laugh.gif

I cringe when I hear some of the folks they interview on the news stories about these. "Dey like da space jams, da grays...".

This release did a number on my psyche. NYC was crazy to say the least. Spent the night out camping in the cold and rain only to get in the store to be told that my sz was sold out,

when in reality it wasn't and the store employees were just holding pairs for themselves. Ended up getting a 10, but needed a 9. 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Some of the stories of people lining up and their actions depress me. Sigh, back to eBay and buying pumps

Anyone who ordered through FinishLine receive a confirmation from them yet?!? I got my Paypal receipt and transaction number, but nothing from FinishLine. I'm still having my doubts I'll get my order....

Congratulations to all those who pre-ordered from me - ALL sneakers have been shipped!! For most, they should be there sometime next week.

Thanks again.

the spokesperson for one of these police departments interviewed on the news said
she had no idea about the release or of any problems that would arise...

way to stay informed, ya really know what's going on in your community huh?
the cop out (pun intended) ultimately makes her sound like an idiot

Originally Posted by DaG311

I was 5th in line outside my mall trying to get 1 of 8 pairs... This guy who is there every time and gets my size 12, showed up after me and went sneaked (apparently sneaked is correct) with 4 other people so I was 9. He lives beside me and I saw I left before him and told him that I know he got there late and he said "oh". I was so close to hitting him just based on the fact that he cut. I didn't mind not getting the shoes, it was the fact you can't be a normal person and get in line

Damn bruh so basically you just let himPunk you out to shoes every release? Smh

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Anyone who ordered through FinishLine receive a confirmation from them yet?!? I got my Paypal receipt and transaction number, but nothing from FinishLine. I'm still having my doubts I'll get my order....

no..just the paypal confirmation and pending

Back
Top Bottom