Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Anyone who ordered through FinishLine receive a confirmation from them yet?!? I got my Paypal receipt and transaction number, but nothing from FinishLine. I'm still having my doubts I'll get my order....
i got charged 6 times and still no comfirmation
laugh.gif
... Im trying to call customer service but that's a no go 

I really hope mostly everyone gets a restock. JORDAN brand should know they cannot lose on making more of these. I just want one pair.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by DaG311

I was 5th in line outside my mall trying to get 1 of 8 pairs... This guy who is there every time and gets my size 12, showed up after me and went sneaked (apparently sneaked is correct) with 4 other people so I was 9. He lives beside me and I saw I left before him and told him that I know he got there late and he said "oh". I was so close to hitting him just based on the fact that he cut. I didn't mind not getting the shoes, it was the fact you can't be a normal person and get in line

Damn bruh so basically you just let himPunk you out to shoes every release? Smh
should've caused a scene brah!  And the rest of the line would've joined in with you.  
I swear, next time instead of the sneaker store employees and their friends give me a headache, I'm going to give them the biggest !+*+%** headache.  

I was 5th in line outside my mall trying to get 1 of 8 pairs... This guy who is there every time and gets my size 12, showed up after me and went sneaked (apparently sneaked is correct) with 4 other people so I was 9. He lives beside me and I saw I left before him and told him that I know he got there late and he said "oh". I was so close to hitting him just based on the fact that he cut. I didn't mind not getting the shoes, it was the fact you can't be a normal person and get in line
by the way, "snuck" is also correct

Originally Posted by wr8201

Anyone who ordered through FinishLine receive a confirmation from them yet?!? I got my Paypal receipt and transaction number, but nothing from FinishLine. I'm still having my doubts I'll get my order....

no..just the paypal confirmation and pending
same...

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

has anyone ever ordered from "oqiumstore.com" not oqium.nl?
oh FFFFUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK did i just get myself????
I think its oqium.com or oquim.nl both work. I think the nl is a netherlands site. (just guessing) but the shoes come out to about 280 including shipping.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

has anyone ever ordered from "oqiumstore.com" not oqium.nl?
oh FFFFUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK did i just get myself????
I think its oqium.com or oquim.nl both work. I think the nl is a netherlands site. (just guessing) but the shoes come out to about 280 including shipping.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Anyone else get charged for shipping on NDC? They got me!

This is not the worst thing that could've happened to you. At least u got through. Cancel your order if free shipping is that big a deal.

I know it isn't which is why I'm not complaining. I was just curious if it happened to anyone else.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

laugh.gif
Damn
roll.gif
.Yeah I tried calling to confirm, but your right it's a no go. When I try to log onto my account of FL it says no email on file
laugh.gif
. Pretty sure I'm screwed...

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Anyone else get charged for shipping on NDC? They got me!

This is not the worst thing that could've happened to you. At least u got through. Cancel your order if free shipping is that big a deal.

I know it isn't which is why I'm not complaining. I was just curious if it happened to anyone else.

All for the "love" of the game huh? It's so sad reading these stories of how people act over these shoes.

I got my confirmation from fnl a few minutes after my transaction (but i didn't pay via paypal)

I swear i feel like people just copped their pairs took a quick picture of them and put them on ebay before even leaving the mall
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Damn bruh so basically you just let himPunk you out to shoes every release? Smh
should've caused a scene brah!  And the rest of the line would've joined in with you.  
I swear, next time instead of the sneaker store employees and their friends give me a headache, I'm going to give them the biggest !+*+%** headache.  

I brought it up to the guy in front of everybody. Said we all saw you get here after us, but nobody cared because they were all getting their size 9s. People in front of me literally didn't say a word. I had to hold back cause the girl in front of the line was annoying as heck and I wanted to flip on her so bad for opening her big mouth. I got there late for the 3s, so I was cool that he got them... but these he clearly was after me and nobody backed me up.. Old people are ruthless and I now hate his fat son that never shows up to any releases and gets them.
I tried to have my dog take a crap in his yard, but he didn't have to go...

waited 20 hours at a local shoe palace and was 10th in line. i was waiting for @nikestore's tweet for the concords link and was the only one out of my group to purchase them with my phone(lol). got my pair and my gf got me another as an early birthday present. 4 pairs total. way to end 2011 sneakers-wise.

quality of these are below par IMO but that's a given. i'm just disappointed that the prerelease concords that i had were in better shape than these.

laugh.gif
Damn
roll.gif
.Yeah I tried calling to confirm, but your right it's a no go. When I try to log onto my account of FL it says no email on file
laugh.gif
. Pretty sure I'm screwed...
yep same here... I just need for them to take my bread out of the abyss so i can finish christmas shopping lol

Where all the dudes that said they were copping 10 plus pairs at?
laugh.gif

You guys think trading these for 09 jams is a fair deal?

Last night/this morning was the worst experience ive ever had trying to cop anything. And i got an email from eastbay saying my backordered lebron chinas were cancelled after thinking that was my confirmation email for the concords.
mad.gif
After i wasnt able to get a pair online, i went with my boys to the mall where we copped the cool greys(which is almost 3 hrs away) pretty easily last year. I wasnt expecting this to be as easy and of course it wasnt. Long story short we were numbers 13,14,15 in line and footlocker "only had" 12 pairs in men sizes. My boy got the last pair of size 13s luckily. All but one of my boys got their pairs(they copped off ndc) and i put in the most work, but at least they got theirs
30t6p3b.gif
. Still on the hunt for my size 9.5/10 for close to retail, if any one could help ill greatly appreciate it.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom