Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jboii23

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

23penny gets most of his stock from a supplier in Shanghai ( who also runs the website kicks-lab.com AKA solewings.com now. Those Concords are NOT legit. There is some authentic stuff on his website though, like Lebrons and such.

STOP ASKING FOR PM'S IN THE THREAD! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, IF YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU DON'T DESERVE A PAIR! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE EXPECTING THINGS TO FALL IN THEIR LAP.
u mad bro?
Am I mad? 
laugh.gif
 I have my eight pairs of size 11 coming in my man, because I did my own research. I'm just telling you the truth. Just looking out for people and I'm tired of reading nothing but PM requests, there is a separate thread for that.

If FNL is using stock locate to fulfill orders you're basically screwed. Even if I store has stock left over, chances are that they aren't going to ship them out because of numerous reasons. Either an employee or manager is holding them for them to buy later bc they didn't have the money or saving them for a friend, etc. Also a store loses and doesn't get credit for that purchase and they keep them in their store bc they know that they are eventually going to sell.
Someone on here(former FNL manager I think), said that they ship all their online orders from the stores, which is where they store they shoes.

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Hey guys i called snipes in Germany because i had received a second order number, the lady told me that they had a problem in their system so they canceled orders before checking other stores if they had in stock so if you received a email with a second order number you are getting your shoes ! best news all day for me lol. I also called Natterjacks he told me they were behinf to give them sometime to respond to 100s of emails and update order statuses (believe or not i understood the German girl better than the English guy)
Did snipes they ship out your concords yet? The reason I ask is because I got an email that said my order was cancelled and then I got a second one saying there might be more in stock but then I checked my bank account and I was charged but stiill didnt get a shipping confirmation from snipes.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

tired of being on hold for finishline, 30 min yesterday and 25 min so far today. damn

You gotta wait it out man. I waited an hour and a half for them to tell me my order didn't go through. I got that damn California Girls song still stuck in my head... I'm done with Finishline. In store, online whatever.

Originally Posted by arson09

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

I think thats a great suggestion but so many people tied into FB, Twitter, etc that its the same as posting here.  Ive gotten  PM in the last few minutes so I figure they are the ones Ill network with closer to the date of the restock.  I ask yall help me out also but only thru PM cause I dont want to blow the sites up.  Even though Im sure there is others bookmarking them but I feel the chances may be better.

Post count don't matter, especially if you have been here 10+ yearsI have been here since 01 and haven't hit 1k posts-sf77
03' here.. I mainly just browse, so i guess that makes me a "lurker" though :-/.
Same here. Cuz we dont care bout post counts makes us lurkers I guess....
eyes.gif
 Some folks take ownership for something they dont own too seriously....

HELLL YEAHHH I JUST CALLED DIDNT EVEN GET PUT ON HOLD LADY CHECKED MY ORDER AND INFO THEN GAVE ME MY TRACKING
FNL HEADS CALL THEM ASAP ITS WAY MORE HELPFUL THAN WAITING

(my bad for the caps and all im just excited)

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

If FNL is using stock locate to fulfill orders you're basically screwed. Even if I store has stock left over, chances are that they aren't going to ship them out because of numerous reasons. Either an employee or manager is holding them for them to buy later bc they didn't have the money or saving them for a friend, etc. Also a store loses and doesn't get credit for that purchase and they keep them in their store bc they know that they are eventually going to sell.
Someone on here(former FNL manager I think), said that they ship all their online orders from the stores, which is where they store they shoes.

Not all orders are shipped from stores. They do have warehouse orders. But the former fnl manager was describing how store orders work in high demand releases like this. If you don't have a tracking number by now your order will be cancelled on the sixth day of the transaction (Thursday), unless you are extremely lucky (which has happened but not likely).

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Not all orders are shipped from stores. They do have warehouse orders. But the former fnl manager was describing how store orders work in high demand releases like this. If you don't have a tracking number by now your order will be cancelled on the sixth day of the transaction (Thursday), unless you are extremely lucky (which has happened but not likely).

Exactly. They have a certain stock at their main warehouse in Indiana and it seems to me that they take extra orders through their website and try to fulfill them by stock locate. 

called yesterday bout my order and basically all dude said was the hold was lifted and thats it

its still processing and wait til Thursday to know for sure since its coming from the warehouse...

really didnt help me at all

how did some of you guys even buy on FNL and Eastbay? I was trying to get on them at around 1135 and it wouldn't even load SMH.

I ended up getting through on FNL at around 3am but never got any confirmation just a paypal payment email.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Just got home from my winter class to find a package from HS, pair looks great, no real complaints here and nike.com pair comes tomorrow!

Where are you located?
Long Island, NY. Sorry just got back from the mall and saw this now.

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by 916shoehead

My pairs look like this in terms of the carbon fiber

Annoyed me quite a bit as it doesnt look like carbon fiber
I tried using a high grit sandpaper but that didn't really even scratch the finish
So I decided to refinish it with a layer of automotive clear coat

Before:
2lljzhh.jpg

After:
4h7ev7.jpg

I'll resand and polish to remove the orange peel on the carbon after it's done drying
Hopefully it'll do the carbon better justice

EDIT:
This pair was bought from Champs

pimp.gif

I was rather dissapointed in the CF, Ill have to try this on mine !

Exactly, I couldn't stand how terrible it looked, luckily i have a DS pair too in case i wasn't satisfied with this experiment.
Update after 2 coats of clear, sanding, and polishing
Finish looks better in person, hard to get a good angle
14nmpw2.jpg

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Just got home from my winter class to find a package from HS, pair looks great, no real complaints here and nike.com pair comes tomorrow!

Did you have to sign for it?-Drew
And idk, my sister was home. Ill ask here for ya and post back when I get a response.

Originally Posted by jboii23

23penny gets most of his stock from a supplier in Shanghai ( who also runs the website kicks-lab.com AKA solewings.com now. Those Concords are NOT legit. There is some authentic stuff on his website though, like Lebrons and such.

STOP ASKING FOR PM'S IN THE THREAD! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, IF YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU DON'T DESERVE A PAIR! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE EXPECTING THINGS TO FALL IN THEIR LAP.
u mad bro?
Am I mad? 
laugh.gif
 I have my eight pairs of size 11 coming in my man, because I did my own research. I'm just telling you the truth. Just looking out for people and I'm tired of reading nothing but PM requests, there is a separate thread for that.
congrats on your 8 pairs of shoes bro! i got my 45 pairs coming in too my man! cant wait to take out all my pairs, take pics, and have everyone jealous of me! i mean, isnt that y we are all in this shoe game for? 
eyes.gif

ps: pics coming soon lmfao

Back
Top Bottom