Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

My local mall's stores go as follows so far.. or so i've heard.
Footaction-200
Footlocker-300
Champs-300
Shiekh & Shoe Palace- ?

It's going to be an interesting night..
grin.gif
LV???

Nope. NorCal. I'm thinking it's false info because the FL just got turned into a HOH, so i thought theyd get more pairs than Champs.

I'm REAL SALTY though, Champs just told me their limiting it one per customer period. You can't even get one kids size and one adult with them. Just one in general. Sucks when I'm trynna cop 3..
eyes.gif

huh? salty cuz u can't buy ****** sizes? they're gonna be everywhere.. the real stress is on the men's size

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You must of been waiting in line yesterday.

had to..... i think everywhere else in roseland wants 300+

Yup $300 plus, people were buying to
30t6p3b.gif

damb shame $320 x2 = $640 $200 x 2=$400
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats another pair & change for some loud
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My local mall's stores go as follows so far.. or so i've heard.
Footaction-200
Footlocker-300
Champs-300
Shiekh & Shoe Palace- ?

It's going to be an interesting night..
grin.gif
LV???

Nope. NorCal. I'm thinking it's false info because the FL just got turned into a HOH, so i thought theyd get more pairs than Champs.

I'm REAL SALTY though, Champs just told me their limiting it one per customer period. You can't even get one kids size and one adult with them. Just one in general. Sucks when I'm trynna cop 3..
eyes.gif
Must be Arden Fair....i got different numbers when i called yesterday

Got Friday off from work, going to brew a nice pot of coffee around 11:30p tomorrow, setup my two laptops and mentally prepare myself to click 'refresh' until dawn.  
laugh.gif

Such is the life of a sz 15.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by thewarden42

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

What about HOH ? Or South Shore? Or maybe going further outside the city?

I'm gonna try, but numbers are low the further ya go.

SSP might be a decent shot. Champs, Finishline, Footaction, Footlocker. That footlocker is one of the biggest in the area and Footaction always seems to get stuff other stores dont
I went around to all the spots and they were super shady about how many they were getting.  One went so far as to say "oh they got those locked in a room, we don't have any idea how many we have here".  As my boy pointed out they apparently built a storage room just for the concords
eyes.gif

I'm wondering what my best bet in the 818 would be, Northridge, Topanga, Burbank or just hit the Beverly Center.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

LV???

eyes.gif

huh? salty cuz u can't buy ****** sizes? they're gonna be everywhere.. the real stress is on the men's size
Bruh I'm trying to get two 11.5 and one 11. Calm down assuming what I'm trying to buy. Getting 3 mens sizes isn't going to be an easy task bruh, "****** sizes" were only mentioned because someone I'm going with is getting "****** sizes", so if they allowed you to buy "****** sizes" combined with one mens size, then they could swoop me one of my pairs.

my lady just told me footlocker in chicago ridge won't get any men sizes
mad.gif
...............thank god for my guy at footaction in river oaks 
pimp.gif
 so i'm still good edit: my dtlr connect got me too life is good 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

anyone know the number to call to report early selling for 300+? im getting tied of this. the dude just told me "300 + tax but ill do it for 300 flat" its a shame theyre going to lose all the extra doe theyre making on the fine Nike gives them. im dead serious, whats the number to report this ****ary?? i aint no chump.

images

seriously we knew about these before the cool grays dropped...why are people so suprised... the only people missing out & paying "rape" prices are those who are here without a gameplan & its no ones fault but your own... shops around me were giving me heads up on stock orders in aug & were keeping me posted.... no gameplan will = no concords for a lot of you unless you pay x2 or more
Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

If y'all scared, go buy a dog
Love the stacey king reference there!

pimp.gif

okay okay enough with the you mad pictures. corny as hell. nobody's mad bro I already have my two pairs that I'm picking up tomorrow night without waiting on line I just wanna grab a couple extra. but when these mom and pop stores el me 300 andsay theyre limited when they are obviously a gr, it gets a tad bit annoying. its quite disrespectful charging 2x over retail. we dont needestablishments like that. thy souldnt be allowed t sell anything if they dont follow rules. i wouldnt have said anything if it was 230 but 300 is insulting. number please?

Originally Posted by mints

Even if it was against their contract with Nike/JB to sell for more money unless he's got a receipt, all the shop has to do is deny it.

This is when mom and pop shops make up for all the crap JB forces them to buy and sell at a loss. How many people do you really think are after the Alpha Float, especially in December, yet JB sticks it to them and won't let them get the shoes that will move unless they take a bunch of ones that won't. I'll continue to support mom and pop shops even when they straight up tell me they're not going to be selling a release like this for retail, because they take care of me on other pairs I want later in the year. They understand that I won't buy for a certain dollar point above retail and I know that there's plenty of others that will. I'm there when it's May or June and the release calendar is looking kind of thin.

This is good rationale, my mom/pop did the same but at $250... with pickup tomorrow.

^^^ Something is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay. If you don't buy them for $ 300, somebody else will. It's proven in this thread

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

has anyone ever dealt with warpedstore before?
i was looking at their site the other nite. it's a consignment shop but they had a fsr all for the same price.
very odd.

Yo Marc,
Are you referring to the store out in Singapore?

-Drew

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by mints

Even if it was against their contract with Nike/JB to sell for more money unless he's got a receipt, all the shop has to do is deny it.

This is when mom and pop shops make up for all the crap JB forces them to buy and sell at a loss. How many people do you really think are after the Alpha Float, especially in December, yet JB sticks it to them and won't let them get the shoes that will move unless they take a bunch of ones that won't. I'll continue to support mom and pop shops even when they straight up tell me they're not going to be selling a release like this for retail, because they take care of me on other pairs I want later in the year. They understand that I won't buy for a certain dollar point above retail and I know that there's plenty of others that will. I'm there when it's May or June and the release calendar is looking kind of thin.

This is good rationale, my mom/pop did the same but at $250... with pickup tomorrow.

Its 2011 and people are still stressing about it. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You know this is a matter of opinion, and each person has their own holy grail.
indifferent.gif

Thank you captain obvious. Let me elaborate for those that chose to take things out of context. MY favorite shoe are the Infrared VI's and the Playoff/ASG XIII's. No matter what you want to believe or say, these concords ARE the holy grail of holy grails. I understand there are opinions but no other shoe is more iconic and best selling than the concords. I don't care if its the Infrared VI's, the Space Jams or a super limited edition retro. People have their favorite retro Jordans but, when it comes to the concords, they'll shell out $300+ before release date and even more once they sell out. It's a highly valuable shoe. Again, it's safe to say this is the holy grail of all holy grails.

It's nothing to take out of context.

Do you know the definition of holy grail, because you seem to be misusing it.

Gottabedashoes... dude... calm down... they are only shoes and reproductions at that.

Grail Material:

Frail Material:

Back
Top Bottom