Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so after getting through to the final page about twice and having it freeze out. it says my card got declined.... having numerous "charge requests" makes my cc company freeze my card for fradulent activity... ughhhhh

Originally Posted by tongsterrr

how long did it take you guys to get an email from nike ?
My order was place by 11:03 CST and I received the confirmation email around 11:20 CST

They have not sold out on finishline.  Keep trying.  I kept getting painfully close and my wife finally broke through.  Two size 11s.  Momma done me proud.  

I kept getting errors on the final step during "order processing" on NDC. just checked my account and was charged by nike for my 2 pairs. am i good or what?????

"your estimated check out time is 16 hours 20 mins" Eastbay.....
frown.gif
All nighter it is!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

So here in the DMV Wheaton Mall just got shut down because someone got now i need a back up plan fast
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea I heard from my boy who was there that some one got robbed...... 

for those whose paypal got charged but crashed before order confirmation and have yet to get an order confirmation email, login to your nike.com account and check recent orders, you will see if your order got through or not

You'd think with all the times this stuff happens they'd be able to prepare better... it just gets worse and worse.

thank u nike.com!! got my confirmation email already for 2 pairs size 13!!! good luck to everyone out there!
smile.gif

OK NDC finally went through but it's kinda late.  Hopefully I get my confirmation and shipping emails 
frown.gif
.  This also happened last year with CGs  so I have faith!

Back
Top Bottom