Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

omg....just read the whole article:

"Police also said they had to break a car window to get two toddlers out after a woman went in after the shoes. They said she was taken into custody when she returned to the car."

that's just wrong...people like wolves out there, no regard for their kids....what has happened to this world

Originally Posted by onajazad

Did anyone get there order confirmation form finishline???? I oredered man last nigh still no cancelatation email

paypal says pending since last night but no email from fnl yet, not holding my breath.
heard a lot of people got cancellation notices rather quickly so its weird i havent gotten one yet.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Easy cop at Arden Fair Mall in Sac. Strolled through at 6:30, waited 15 minutes, and copped my 3 pairs no problemo....Good luck guys

Because you had a hookup or your town is that remote?
pimp.gif
regardlessStruck out miserabely online and by phone (never got through eastbay nor ndc) so I headed out to a 7 am release. Got there 3ish, stood in line in the rain. Line was wild unorganized so I moved as close as possible when they started letting people in. Got the last 10.5 and my boy who came to scoop me up managed to get in behind me and get a pair as well. Right after him all the popular sizes were sold out. Id say it was a 100 pairs and 250+ in lineJoints are crispy though. Hungry for that extra pair

TO THE LIL PANZIES AT THE FTL @ FULTON....THANKS FOR LETTING THE GOONS CUT THE LINE.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE LAST TIME

i still have my icy 2001 pair so i passed got a text from my wife saying she kinda wanted them (which means she wanted them) at 8 so i went to various places and i got her 6.5
pimp.gif
waited almost an hour

Was able to get through Crooked Tongues last night while everyone else was messing with Eastbay, NDC, and FNL. I took me about 2 hours but I finally got through slowly and received order confirmation. Now you can't even access the home page.

I can't believe NDC crashed on me, I was able to get to the final checkout process and it timed out on me once again. Getting an iPad or a Macbook here soon for future releases so maybe things will run a bit smoother.

My UK orders have shipped from Urban, Hanon, and Wellgosh. Now waiting on End and Crooked Tongues to ship out today hopefully. Glad I did my homework or I'd be one angry person right now. Was able to score 7 pairs in total, all in a US size 11.

This release was pure mayhem.

Keep an eye out for restocks folks.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I copped from Crooked Tongues. Got an order confirmation from them and a receipt from PayPal. Let's hope they come through!

Same I am done with Jordans, all this fighting over shoes and some people have to pay $600 for  a cheap made shoe.  Makes me sick, I hope all you guy's come through and get yours.

Tried my luck on NDC with almost everybody else last night. Site kept crashing when I was just about to complete my order. When I finally thought my order went through, it said my cart was empty. I just ended up going to bed.

Wake up in the middle of the night and check my email...I get an order confirmation email around 2:30am saying I ended up getting my pairs! Somehow my order went through...

Just glad this entire mess is over with. Now to wait for my pairs to be shipped!

No luck on Eastbay last night. I order almost everything from them but last night was my first experience with the que system that they use. Really leaves a lot to be desired. My countdown clock was under 30 minutes 3 different times then it just magically went to a white screen. Where is Eastbay Rep Ryan-
Like GottaBdaShoes said, sometimes our site is taken down temporarily during the early morning to perform updates. This wasn't a crash and you don't need to worry. We've prepared ourselves and improved our queueing system in anticipation of Thursday night. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan

I told you so.

Anyways I would never camp for sneakers at my age or anyage for that matter. Luckily woke up this morning to get a shipping email from HS and UI. Now I just need to hear from CT, but their site looks fried.

Sad to hear there was violence and people died. Really is a sad society we live in

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Did anyone get there order confirmation form finishline???? I oredered man last nigh still no cancelatation email

paypal says pending since last night but no email from fnl yet, not holding my breath.
heard a lot of people got cancellation notices rather quickly so its weird i havent gotten one yet.
Yeah man same here still on pending status through paypal!!! Hope for the best still no cacncelation email ....

called NBA store last night and was told that there weren't up yet and haven't seen anything since so WHAT AM I MISSING ??

Got what I needed. I saw one guy put them straight on out of the box. He was so happy. That's the way it should be.

in all seriousness, how can a HUGE, and I mean HUGE company that runs Eastbay/Footlocker/Finishline etc, not have the servers to keep from crashing?

Thats pathetic.

Can you imagine Google crashing? Or Apple.com? Um no.

I wanna know the same thing
indifferent.gif

Man, Westland Mall (Metro Detroit) was so unorganized bro....the police opened the door and said "I don't care who was here first" while this family, that camped out for what they said was 15 hours, got shoved out the way....got mine tho

was able to cop 3:41 am cst on finishline.com. persistence triumphs, but now i have a stiff neck

Let me preface this by saying that I haven't camped for a pair of shoes since the Black/Metallic V's in Jan. 2007.  That said, this was EASILY the craziest release I've ever been a part of.
I first tried online @ NDC with no luck, so I figured I'd head out to the mall for the 5 AM drop.  I get there at 1:45ish and there are probably about 50 total people waiting at various mall entrances.  So I picked the one w/ the least people and posted up.  Time goes on and we see people in the mall walking around with Footlocker bags--dudes outside were HEATED!!  It turns out later that they were Footlocker employees coming to get their pairs first.  SMH.  

Long story short, me and this random cool cat I met up there decided to walk around the mall and find an employee entrance.  Sure enough, we found one within 5 minutes and it was wide open.  So we dip inside and come out right by Footaction--they're sold out b/c they stayed open until 2 AM to compete w/ City Gear.  So we dip down to Footlocker and lay in the cut, hoping to dodge the ONE security guard in the mall.  Next thing we know, here comes about 20 dudes doing waaaaaay too much--bruhs were running, yelling, etc.  This is 3:30 AM and they don't start selling until 5 AM.  So security comes and is on the phone w/ the police and says we have to go.  DAMN...they blew up the spot and we all lost.

So we head back outside but I tell dude that we're going back in there in a few minutes b/c the mall officially opens up at 4 AM for mall walkers.  So we slide off from the main group of people as quietly as we can, but again about 10 dudes followed us within a few minutes.  They all entered the mall downstairs, but we decided to go upstairs.  We see people sitting in front of Finishline so we headed there.  There were literally 7 people in line.  
laugh.gif
  Meanwhile, there are easily 200 people still waiting outside.  So we're good, right?  

Then they opened the doors for the folks outside and within seconds the 9 in line at FNL became 200+.  About 30 or 40 dudes rushed the front of the line and blatantly cut....damns were not given at all.  So its now just a huge mass of people at the gate at FNL--no order to the line at all.  Just mad hard legs jockeying for position (pause).  Like yo, if you're 6 inches from my face bruh, you're doing a little too much right now.  They start letting 2 folks in the store at a time and the first few rounds were people that just rushed the front of the line.  At that point, I thought dudes were about to start shooting b/c that's when all the gun talk started lol.  Hell, one dude got in there and WENT BACK INTO THE STOCK ROOM HIMSELF AND GRABBED A PAIR!  After a long wait and a lot of pushing/shoving and #%!# talking, the manager asked me what size I wore and then let me in....scooped the last size 11.  My homie I met in line got pushed way back behind me, so I pointed him out to the manager and told him he was right next to me in line before all the goons rushed the spot.  So he let him come in and he scooped the very last 10.5.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   At that point, it had cleared out b/c most good sizes were gone, so we diddy-bopped back to the parking lot w/ Concords in hand and dipped.  

Morals of the story:  I'm too old to camp for shoes.  I will never camp for shoes again.  Black people--we need to do better....bruhs just show up acting like DAMN FOOLS like its all good to be ig'nant as hell.  SMH.  Thanks Mike for these overpriced, cheaply made shoes that I still love.  
laugh.gif

bought a pair via ndc earlier your page probably looks like this if successful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Man, Westland Mall (Metro Detroit) was so unorganized bro....the police opened the door and said "I don't care who was here first" while this family, that camped out for what they said was 15 hours, got shoved out the way....got mine tho

Guess that is all that matters. . . as long as you got yours right? Pathetic.

Ordered 2 pairs at 7am this morning and immediately got an order confirmation email. Certainly hope you get yours.

i would like to say $%%% whoever was shooting at Hilltop Mall. i was just about to walk out the house, and i hear the choppers and was like please no. Get a text from my boy and "mall is closed, there was a shooting". 15 years later people still doing the same nonsense. Now i have to wait until later to get my godson a pair smh

Back
Top Bottom