Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ronizle

I got an e-mail from CT too that my order has been shipped, but when I click on "Your Order Tracking Number: International Mail," it only takes me to Welcome to DPD UK. There's no actual tracking number on the e-mail....

copy paste your tracking number to this site www.postoffice.co.uk/

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I chose standard shipping on CT, how long does that take?

Up to 11 business days, I did the same and regret it now! Haha

ohwell.gif

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from Eastbay?
Mine is still processing and says 1 unit(s) ready to ship. 

Originally Posted by glove72

It doesn't pick, just all of us are on there at the same time so when it gets overloaded, it moves painfully slow. That's when you get the automatic screens stating errors and delays.  Those are default screens.  Then all of hitting refresh again is constantly pissing it off.  It's all luck and timing on who gets through and who doesn't.  Others have stated they got through on IPhone, some on laptops.  It doesn't matter...all luck at that time.  It only helps if your computer processor is fast and maybe you're internet is as well.  Thats why some people made their orders from work.  The twitter link gave some a head start.
I personally was on a Mac desktop and a Dell laptop at the same time...used Google Chrome and Windows Explorer in 2 windows...and my IPhone = No shoes...

But the Black Cement 3s' I copped from my IPhone in the lobby of a hotel in Germany on Wifi at 6 in the morning.  Go figure...
grin.gif

imo that nike link was the only thing that mattered even nike reps told me to type in 378037-107 in the search and these only appeared on that link nike provided through twitter

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from Eastbay?
Mine is still processing and says 1 unit(s) ready to ship. 

Yes, my order was Shipped on the 23rd and is scheduled for "early delivery" 12/29

I could be wrong but this video I just saw on youtube with all the craziness that happened in Florida for the release....dudes in line referred to them as THE SKUNKS! SMH

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I can't wait to receive the pairs I ordered online so that I can complain about quality
laugh.gif

roll.gif
This. On Friday I'll be all over it.

On a SIDE NOTE, has anyone compared these to the CDP Breds? I shook my head comparing the mesh quality.. the concords is a whole step up as far as quality. PL cut, mesh cushioning, heel tab cushioning, etc. EVERYTHING is just better.
eyes.gif
The CDP mesh literally feels like cardboard wrapped in mesh cloth.

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

TOKYO HEADS

I just copped from the employee store, ¥8,400!
Get there ASAP .

My homegirl from Nike said they will re-stock some stores. Most likely Harajuku.

I don't know what the big deal is about these minor issues (glue stains, dimples in PL). Anything more IS a legitimate issue. My foams had glue stains all over and was easily removed with fingernail polish remover. Unds my pair yesterday. I'm too old to be labeled hypebeast (30+)That term didn't exist when I was. Technically we all fall into the category at times. Whether you are buying clothes, a new car, or a house. It's about one-upping the next person. Unintentionally or purposefully. It is installed in us as children.

ok so i just officially called FNL again and told them what's the deal with the paypal pending and no confirmation email from them...they told me that if it was pending in paypal no conf# it means the order never processed and they are putting a hold on the money just to make sure you got funds. Sorry to burst you hopes but you will not get the shoes if i was you call them asap to get it reversed so you will have the funds for a potential restock this week.
30t6p3b.gif
man FNL FAIL!!! This will be the last time imma do business with them ONLINE!!!

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

I don't know what the big deal is about these minor issues (glue stains, dimples in PL). Anything more IS a legitimate issue. My foams had glue stains all over and was easily removed with fingernail polish remover. Unds my pair yesterday. I'm too old to be labeled hypebeast (30+)That term didn't exist when I was. Technically we all fall into the category at times. Whether you are buying clothes, a new car, or a house. It's about one-upping the next person. Unintentionally or purposefully. It is installed in us as children.
This.

Originally Posted by pyboy28

ok so i just officially called FNL again and told them what's the deal with the paypal pending and no confirmation email from them...they told me that if it was pending in paypal no conf# it means the order never processed and they are putting a hold on the money just to make sure you got funds. Sorry to burst you hopes but you will not get the shoes if i was you call them asap to get it reversed so you will have the funds for a potential restock this week.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm in the same predicament smdh

The FNL CS rep said my shoes are coming, but she went on to say aint no telling what UPS will do with em....!!@??

Originally Posted by arson09

Originally Posted by pyboy28

30t6p3b.gif

I'm in the same predicament smdh

it will take 24hrs to refund the money...so get on it if you know it's cancelled... so you got money on hand in case of a restock *crosses fingers

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

I dont even know how you guys were even to checkout at FNL eastbay etc... for me once i press add to cart it crashes so quick and then my chances are done...

THIS

Don't even see how y'all ordered of FNL at 12am. It crashed instantly. I ordered at 6am, one charge with CC one
with pay pal. No confirmation emails, only one from paypal
frown.gif
Still got END on the way whenever they ship

since we are talking about finishline i just called those bums and you can tell the reps want to quit their jobs right now LOL ...i asked the woman what the status was on my shipment and i thought she was going to kill me through the phone...heads up btw for all you FNL people with order #s there is no guarantee youll get them, i know a girl who just got cancelled with an order # so best of luck to you all.....my status is in "picked" mode so if anyone who has ordered off FNL before who knows what that means please let me know....good luck to all

Originally Posted by ronizle

I got an e-mail from CT too that my order has been shipped, but when I click on "Your Order Tracking Number: International Mail," it only takes me to Welcome to DPD UK. There's no actual tracking number on the e-mail....

you got the free shipping option then, which means NO TRACKING.  If you paid for tracking make sure and let them know you paid for it but weren't given a tracking number.  They will refund you for the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom