Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Theres a website out there with a restock in every size except mens. Been monitoring websites every 30 minutes and more and more sizes are popping up. Keep ya eyes open.

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Anyone else receive a tracking number from End Clothing that doesn't work?

All 3 of my tracking #'s for EC work...although for some reason one pair is coming a week later than my other 2 pairs. Was a bit worried that I only received tracking numbers for 2 pair on Friday, so I emailed EC. They emailed back Sunday saying they were a bit behind due to the amount of orders and that I should be receiving the tracking info some time soon (I actually received the tracking info Saturday, after I had emailed them but before they emailed back).
Maybe shoot them an email to let them know the tracking number doesn't work?
Thanks man, I'll probably do that now. I got my tracking number on Friday but I checked the site and was thinking it wasn't going to be activated until Monday but it's already Tuesday and still doesn't work. I just hope I get it this week.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

AJ XI Concord B&W 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

AJ XI Concord B&W 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr
astig! 
happy.gif

ang lupet!! but is dat a GS size? i might b tripping, but the laces look hella skinny like myself. lol

torres wrote:
I got a meet up with someone for the concords later today, are there any quick way to inspect early pairs? what's the production and release date on the real pair for FTL, FNL and etc?

please let me know ASAP..... thanks much!

I had a meet up the other day.  Thank God it was an older gentleman who also brought his 8 year old son.  The guy was very cool and down to earth.  I did ask for a receipt, said he got em from FA which is what the receipt stated.  Also the box had the FA sticker on it.  We chilled and chatted a bit as I was inspecting.  I typically take a friend or two but no1 was answering at the time so I took my chance.  I know the security staff at the square where me met so they stood by near entrances to make sure things didn't go down as I gave them the heads up prior to the guy getting there.  What I I also did was keep my cash and wallet in the truck until I made sure they was good to go.  It was nerve racking thinking what was gonna go down as Ive heard horror stories about meet-ups so be careful.  My wife kept calling me as she was nervous that I was going by myself.   Good luck and be safe

Finishline canceled my order. I got on at midnight, went through the whole process. GOt an email from paypal saying finishline is taking out money from my account. Then I see a CANCELED message from finishline. I have no other connects so Im waiting for restocks.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Anybody got their UI order in? Mine got canceled now waiting for the refund to clear smh.
My UI order is out for delivery as we speak

My UI order is scheduled for delivery 12/28.. Sems like a lot of uk offered are being cancelled. Any people get word on Endclothing orders?

EC sent me an email about my order on 12/23..tracking number provided worked fine. I should have them tomorrow they are in transit from Memphis TN. Def drop them a line if you're having trouble with the tracking number.

There is hope. Just got this email from one of a couple dozen sites Ive been eyeing.  May be a few weeks but  I have a feeling people will be waiting around for some time.

[table][tr][td]Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord (378037-107)[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Attention:
Restock Date: 23-Jan-2012 or before

Ship Out Date: 26-Jan-2012

Nike Air Jordan 11 Concord are temporary out of stock, it will be restock on 23-Jan-2012, and all new orders will be shipped out on 26-Jan-2012
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by sf savage

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by snuks5

Same, but my hommie got his package this morning. They even sent him a tracking number over the weekend
nerd.gif
Friend of mine said the same thing. Sent him shipping confirmation the 22 but no tracking.
Where are the located and how did they come in usps/ups/fed ex?
Socal/FedEx. Im in the same boat with many of you guys. Got the shipping confirmation, yet not tracking. We'll see...

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

My Offspring order got cancelled also. $%@@ em

How did you guys with cancelled Offspring orders find out?
Pending charges on my CC were dropped.  Pretty shady

Also if you got a DHL tracking number with Snipes you are you good!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

There is hope. Just got this email from one of a couple dozen sites Ive been eyeing.  May be a few weeks but  I have a feeling people will be waiting around for some time.

[table][tr][td]Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord (378037-107)[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Attention:
Restock Date: 23-Jan-2012 or before

Ship Out Date: 26-Jan-2012

Nike Air Jordan 11 Concord are temporary out of stock, it will be restock on 23-Jan-2012, and all new orders will be shipped out on 26-Jan-2012
[/td][/tr][/table]

how much did they charge for the first batch?

SMH I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM END CLOTHING...COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO PRE ORDERED FROM THEM TOO.

can anyone compare the PL cut on these compared to the CDP and SJ 2009s? Is it the same mold? How's the fit?

On their FB page, it looks like no one has gotten a response, however, they checked the CC statement & charges were dropped.  I'm currently in limbo as my charges are still pending.  

Pending charges on my CC were dropped.  Pretty shady

Also if you got a DHL tracking number with Snipes you are you good!
pimp.gif

Alright ill look at CC. Good news is my Snipes order is shipping. Wish I had double upped there now that I know its working out through them.

Snipes Online Store-------------------------------------------------- ----Order no. 197 881Order Date: Saturday, 24 December 2011For questions about ordering and to view the details please use the followingLink:http://www.snipesshop.de/...------------------------ ----Your package has left our house today. If you want to know where yourParcel is, look after the following link:5035955323-------------------------------------------------- ----The status of your order is:Shipped--Great news...problem is I think I ended up with a pair a half size too small.

I guess I am lucky that I still have a pending charge from Offspring. Who knows maybe it will go in alphabetical order which isnt helpful with ZZ inititals.

Back
Top Bottom