Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Where all these people with these super low post counts come from? Crawl back under yall rock. Thirstmongers everywhere in here. Go get some #6's or some Kobe's

Sorry mr post king didn't see ya thar....
indifferent.gif

how is sneakervilla going to be for the concords? im thinking of going there... hopefully they didnt do preorders

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

eroze:
http://www.natterjacks.co...-us-sizes-pre-order.html

FSR, $220 shipped

Enjoy children.

HEY NIKETALK PEOPLE MAYBE YOU SHOULD APPROVE MY REGISTRATION ALREADY -_-

Direct quote from ISS for those blaming it on this site that site got mentioned on sole collector it would have crashed reguardless

Yup that was posted like 5 min before it was posted here on NT.
*logs on to ISS*
laugh.gif

yah so point being is hiding links isnt gonna get us anywhere these links gonna be posted regardless so lets post the gems before them!

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

eroze:
http://www.natterjacks.co...-us-sizes-pre-order.html

FSR, $220 shipped

Enjoy children.

HEY NIKETALK PEOPLE MAYBE YOU SHOULD APPROVE MY REGISTRATION ALREADY -_-

Direct quote from ISS for those blaming it on this site that site got mentioned on sole collector it would have crashed reguardless

Yup that was posted like 5 min before it was posted here on NT.
*logs on to ISS*
laugh.gif
uh oh, now they'll be lurkers on iss
laugh.gif

^^^ lol true. What I've learned from the last few days is that regardless of who posts somebody knows about it.

Everybody wants these shoes-plan accordingly for launch day and you should be ok. If I can't get them online I'm so glad I'm rolling with someone who isn't a sneakerhead (that's two spots in line
smile.gif
).

In other news...NT Miami finally updated their facebook wall...with info on the Zoom Rookie releasing on Wednesday. -____-

What's the deal with pickyourshoes? I've been watching it all day. The kids sizes are up but not one men's size. Did they sell out or not post men's sizes yet??

This is BS

Originally Posted by aphexacid

What's the deal with pickyourshoes? I've been watching it all day. The kids sizes are up but not one men's size. Did they sell out or not post men's sizes yet??

This is BS

yessir

Man, I'm so beat down with the last few days, I just went ahead and did mental kicks.  Anyone ever dealt with them?  Thanks for the link to the guy that posted it above.  It's amazing the speed at which these online sites are being overwhelmed.  Ah well, I guess the only good news is that we know they will be available.  Ebay will be flooded with these for months.

Originally Posted by air4life

Man, I'm so beat down with the last few days, I just went ahead and did mental kicks.  Anyone ever dealt with them?  Thanks for the link to the guy that posted it above.  It's amazing the speed at which these online sites are being overwhelmed.  Ah well, I guess the only good news is that we know they will be available.  Ebay will be flooded with these for months.

ive dealt with them and 100% legit and quick shipping from hong kong.........

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Where all these people with these super low post counts come from? Crawl back under yall rock. Thirstmongers everywhere in here. Go get some #6's or some Kobe's

Everybody had low post counts at one time.  Hell, it took over 3 months for my registration to get approved....

Back
Top Bottom