Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by Rafabio

Just checked NBA.com, they have size 12 for anyone who's still looking.....I could at least add them to the cart...$174.99

They're gone.
So I see. I guess people are still looking...

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

Hmm heading to Tracy, CA tom. morning. Small town in northern ca hopefully the local FL will have some pairs avail. that would be a chirstmas miracle.

I suggest you call first. otherwise, it is useless. I know a bunch of stockton folks go to tracy to cop shoes. Just a heads up. 

I have not read anything about this yet but Ill just go ahead and share
Copped two pairs

one online and the other from Undefeated

the undefeated pair the patent leather is noticeably uneven on the right shoe 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm usually not one to complain about quality on J's but im just that much more anxious to get my pair from NDC.

All in all. I'll live. My first pair of 11's. No horror stories 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Hmm heading to Tracy, CA tom. morning. Small town in northern ca hopefully the local FL will have some pairs avail. that would be a chirstmas miracle.

I suggest you call first. otherwise, it is useless. I know a bunch of stockton folks go to tracy to cop shoes. Just a heads up. 
yeah. probably going to do that first. The fam lives just down the street from the mall and going there for some last min. xmas shopping so shouldnt be a big deal. But thanks for the heads up

yeah. probably going to do that first. The fam lives just down the street from the mall and going there for some last min. xmas shopping so shouldnt be a big deal. But thanks for the heads up
haha keep us posted. im just curious if they would have any left? 

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Copped two pairs

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm usually not one to complain about quality on J's but im just that much more anxious to get my pair from NDC.

pimp.gif
oh man, i hope your concords didn't fall into the "B-grade" category 

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by sincere

It's good to have connects, because my fam was able to secure my 2 size 13's and a couple more pairs that were spoken for by other NT'ers. Shout out to datboimall in NC. He and 2 others didn't look the "Gift Horse" in the mouth, so his pair was shipped out today with the rest of you guys who took advantage of my offer to help out. Sometimes people like me just want to help others and there's nothing wrong with that. Yeah, I know that it's a horse talking, but don't look the "Gift Horse" in the mouth when he speaks. Sometimes it's really real. Shout out to my  Grandma in South Carolina, because she taught me that saying and it's true.
pimp.gif
christ, we get it, we get it!!! you're a fantastic guy and deserve an award, dont look at the gift horse in the mouth, etc. etc. etc. Lets all say great job grandma, just in case she stops by NT.

u must be one of the guys who didnt look the horse in the mouth huh?!?!?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Copped two pairs

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
oh man, i hope your concords didn't fall into the "B-grade" category 
ehhhhh honestly I would not doubt it. I have seen less fall into that category 

Awoke to find NDC sent me my tracking number for my 2 sz 14s. Should be here by the middle of next week.

For those that are saying these will drop to $250 eventually... KEEP DREAMING. I been offering $250 quick cash to locals that came up on pairs and everyone told me NO.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

UNDFTD SF opened and told the line they only had 8 pairs for sale. The UNDFTD SF crew is cool as hell but I knew they were gonna be trolling hard on this release. 
roll.gif

Ended up with 30 pairs... All spoken for. I thought this drop was gonna be crazy but to my surprise it was actually the easiest one for me in regards to picking up what I needed. Bottomline, DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK people. Having first hand knowledge of the situation will always benefit more than just going off heresay.

Congrats to those who were successful... Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season.       

@ the mall right now waiting on FNL to open. Goons broke the gate yesterday morning so the store was closed for the entire day...hoping to come up this morning. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Congrats to those who got what they wanted, those who came up empty handed, this is why you pay $250 from mom & pop to avoid the hassle!

I can get em for $330 shipped right now..Do you guys think the prices will eventually goo down to around $250 when the hype dies down? Or should I pull the trigger now? Also now that these are out do they officially fit true to size or should I go a half size up?

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by green rhino123

the discretion that was being used before release day flew out the window...

people that held off on the pre-release variants are now buying from any website that has their size
like the whole fakes debate never happened

really a shame for those that got the authentic product
Its funny how you can literally feel the hype and anxiety amongst the communities..
People ordering from any.. And everywhere.

Wasn't aware of this debate. Are the HS or CT orders variants or fakes? i know both sites were on the legit list.

Neither of those sites carry fakes or variants. They are legit stores in the UK with actual jb accounts. I have purchased from both and many times the UK pairs come over in better condition than those shipped within the states.

Hey was anyone fairly successful with the Eastbay VIP membership option? I'd like to get some feedback before I invest in it for upcoming releases, nxt year.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Its funny how you can literally feel the hype and anxiety amongst the communities..
People ordering from any.. And everywhere.

Wasn't aware of this debate. Are the HS or CT orders variants or fakes? i know both sites were on the legit list.

Neither of those sites carry fakes or variants. They are legit stores in the UK with actual jb accounts. I have purchased from both and many times the UK pairs come over in better condition than those shipped within the states.

phew. I ordered my pairs from both those sites one on each. seems like the UK sites ship faster too. 

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Hey was anyone fairly successful with the Eastbay VIP membership option? I'd like to get some feedback before I invest in it for upcoming releases, nxt year.

I had to wait just like everyone else.  Came up empty on Eastbay.

I ordered a pair from popot sneaker store and was wondering if they were legit becuase i have not recieved any email notifications or shipment notifications from them

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Awoke to find NDC sent me my tracking number for my 2 sz 14s. Should be here by the middle of next week.

Mine will be here Thursday. Can't wait!

i've lurked niketalk for many years and this is my first post. I saw some ridiculous #%%$ yesterday. People buying 4 and 5 pairs with the strict intention of reselling. Even worse was retailers holding onto there stock and only selling for way way way above retail prices. I saw people %##%#!!@!#!% other people in line into getting out of line telling them they know of a store down the block that has there size.

The only redeeming part of the day was the shop i bought from and have been buying from for years. They only received a small amount and instead of upping the price they only sold one pair per person to people who they recognized from past purchases in there store (not just friends)....for RETAIL!

Back
Top Bottom