Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I can't knock that dudes hustle. He did very well. I had 30 pairs myself a few weeks ago, should've taken a pic like that too. lol

The haters are in full force in here. You all know you'd do the same thing if you could. Qwityabit#$n.

I agree.......I think the planking pic was kinda funny actually
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some people catch feelings over the dumbest things.

Ya youre right you don't have a pair because of this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  LAME

Dudes are a bunch of babies in here. Do some work and you'll get exactly what you put in for. This $%%^ doesn't just fall in your lap. I was warning people on here before release date but no one listens just like no one listens when I tell them not to order from FNL because your order will most likely get canceled. Had some nerd in here talking $%^# because I told people not to go to fox valley mall in Aurora. What happened? FTL had 29 pairs, FNL 9 pairs and champs 6 pairs. There were over a hundred people there. lol People don't learn or listen. 
If a man has 40 pairs of concords it's because he put in the effort to find out how to get them. He made connects or he put a plan together of some sort. Don't hate on that man because he did something that you're too stupid or lazy to do. If you didn't get your pair, it's not because he has them. It's because you didn't put forth enough effort. 

The planking pic is funny. The end.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

For you guys who already got your pairs from End Clothing, how long did it take to get to the states once you got shipping confirmation? And was it overnight delivery once it entered their sorting station in Memphis?

ordered 23rd, shipped 23rd, arrived at memphis 25th, sorted 27th, got to me today... wouldve been yesterday but i chose hold at location for pickup... hope you get yours asap

I AM PISSED...................

I JUST GOT MY SHOES AND THE TOE BOX ON THE LEFT SHOES IS ALL SCRATCHED UP

I CONTACTED NIKE AND FLIPPED OUT ON THEM BECAUSE IM KNEW THE ONLY THING THEY COULD DO IS REFUND MY MONEY

I ASKED IS THERE ANYWAY FOR THEM TO GET ME A PAIR FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT WENT

SO ALL THEY CAN DO IS GIVE ME A REFUND AND NOW I WILL HAVE TO PAY EBAY PRICES TO GET ANOTHER PAIR

THIS IS THE SECOND PAIR OF SHOES I HAVE EVER BEEN ABLE TO GET ONLINE (FIRST DB 4'S) I AM 2-123

AND THIS PAIR WAS EASY TO GET ,I HAD THEM ORDERED BY AND I COMFIRMATION # BY 10MINS AFTER MID-NIGHT

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I AM PISSED......................................................................................................NOT PEACE23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

I CONTACTED NIKE AND FLIPPED OUT ON THEM BECAUSE IM KNEW THE ONLY THING THEY COULD DO IS REFUND MY MONEY

I ASKED IS THERE ANYWAY FOR THEM TO GET ME A PAIR FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT WENT

SO ALL THEY CAN DO IS GIVE ME A REFUND AND NOW I WILL HAVE TO PAY EBAY PRICES TO GET ANOTHER PAIR

THIS IS THE SECOND PAIR OF SHOES I HAVE EVER BEEN ABLE TO GET ONLINE (FIRST DB 4'S) I AM 2-123

AND THIS PAIR WAS EASY TO GET ,I HAD THEM ORDERED BY AND I COMFIRMATION # BY 10MINS AFTER MID-NIGHT

I AM PISSED......................................................................................................NOT PEACE23
Your pair was 'easy to get', huh?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I can't knock that dudes hustle. He did very well. I had 30 pairs myself a few weeks ago, should've taken a pic like that too. lol

The haters are in full force in here. You all know you'd do the same thing if you could. Qwityabit#$n.

I agree.......I think the planking pic was kinda funny actually
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some people catch feelings over the dumbest things.

Ya youre right you don't have a pair because of this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  LAME

Dudes are a bunch of babies in here. Do some work and you'll get exactly what you put in for. This $%%^ doesn't just fall in your lap. I was warning people on here before release date but no one listens just like no one listens when I tell them not to order from FNL because your order will most likely get canceled. Had some nerd in here talking $%^# because I told people not to go to fox valley mall in Aurora. What happened? FTL had 29 pairs, FNL 9 pairs and champs 6 pairs. There were over a hundred people there. lol People don't learn or listen. 
If a man has 40 pairs of concords it's because he put in the effort to find out how to get them. He made connects or he put a plan together of some sort. Don't hate on that man because he did something that you're too stupid or lazy to do. If you didn't get your pair, it's not because he has them. It's because you didn't put forth enough effort. 

The planking pic is funny. The end.

Maybe they don't listen to you, because of how annoying you are. Shut up already. We saw your I told you so's the first three times.

Originally Posted by herrijt

Just a heads up, but my CrookedTongues order (which I chose the sneakersaver option) just arrived - much faster than I expected and they are PERFECT!

i guessing yours was from the pre-order?!?!.... i paid extra for shipping from the release-day order and mine just left great britain earlier today according to the tracking...

Wore mine for the first time today for a few hours..The Jumpman on the the right insole came off. It's fully intact but its just coming off..This is a pair from ndc too
tired.gif

mail

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

U CAN RETURN EM NIKE WILL SELL THOSE ASAP , AND YOU'LL STILL B STUCK WITH A REFUND SMH

mine was a preorder and they just shipped on the 26th not even expecting them til like next week but damn now im hoping theyll come earlier

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

GREEDY %@%!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wow thats a pure douchbag

Before calling him a dousche bag.... I would consider a couple things..... Did he say that they were all his. I think I know this Ronald, he was a photographer for Eqpt in Seattle and I believe this is the inventory that RPS in Seattle got. I'm pretty sure that is one of partial owners or employee of RPS..... Sooo chill out..... If it was 2 per customer in areas or 1 per customer. Then it is almost impossible to get a FSR. And if some of you guys were partially educated you would notice the FSR from 8-15 I believe..... So slow your role lmfao. And if Ronald did get all these with some shoe team then how can you knock the hustle..... I doubt it though....lol that's a massive amount of favors he would owe though.
Yes I am the same Ronald from the store once called Eqpt. 
Sony-UMad-300x224.png

No these isn't a stockroom photo nor RPS' stock & no, I do have a "shoe team" to line up with me. I didn't even line up to begin with.
All of the pairs I picked up were for people that presold through me & I delivered. Feel free to "hate" you're all entitled to your own opinions but I couldn't care less about them.
Wondering how I got all my pairs? I made a deal with the devil..

btw, I took this photo for s**ts & giggles..nothing serious & none of these pairs are for sale since like I said, all of them were presold to people weeks in advance.

good for you bro!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Sounds like you helped a lot of people and I'm sure they were very appreciative!!  I tried doing the same thing since I could have just as easily had 50 pairs had I chose to tie up that much money for 2 months.  I offered to a lot of people and lot of them turned it down.  Im sure you did too......I think the ones spewing their venom may have been some of the people who chose to do things on their own and they struck out so the only logical thing for them to do is to hate someone like yourself who did it right!

YOU WON!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't understand how someone can order on the 23rd from End Clothing and get their pair before the ones who pre-ordered....
I e-mailed EC last night about my order since I have yet to hear anything, this is what they said...

Thank you for your email. The Jordans have arrived in delivery from Nike later last week and we have had limited courier collections and large volumes of orders. We will prepare for shipping and begin to despatch as soon as possible. We will keep you updated by email with tracking and shipping information. If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards 
Lauren

Hopefully my order still goes through. I think I read customs were charged to people who ordered from EC was that because they ordered 2 pairs? or is every order whether its 1 or more getting charged this fee as well?

Man.. Finally decided to call around today 2 check for restocks. Find out pembroke pines,Fl mall house of hoops had a FSR yesterday. Everybody else I called said no. Anybody in the tri county area gets word on a RS, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom