Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thank you Champs ! Finally got my pr today at noon. Only 12 prs with their restock.
Much appreciation to the Manager of the store!

Hey guys, I got a spot on my patent leather. I normally wouldn't care too much, but it's kinda noticeable. I think it's a glue stain. What would be the best way to get it off?

My homie was able to randomly scoop up a pair in his size this morning at the FootLocker inside Thousand Oaks mall. Seems small restocks are randomly hitting stores.

Also I find it hilarious on all the pairs bought/received from FNL,FL,EastBay,NDC, etc are so tremendously horrible on QC yet people are shunning the early/gray market pairs for similar or slightly smaller defects. Even the whole "clear toe" thing is funny to me because the SJs and Breds and even DMP pairs have that. I'm not gonna lie, I was so worried during release weekend that I would either get stuck with or end up selling my sz 14s that I ordered a pair from Air Randy. After reading this article  it sure helped explain alot and gave me a different perspective. Given the repeated gripes about JB quality being in a downward spiral, my question is why shun these gray market pairs? I mean how many of you came home with crappy carbon fiber, glue stains, warped/scratched patent leather or any other issue w/their Concords? In any case, I'll post some comparison shots when the new Air Randys come in. From some of the videos I've seen posted w/in the last month, some AR pairs looking better than JB retail ones 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

All these idiots with under 5 feedback on ebay are bidding on my Concords I'm selling
30t6p3b.gif

I'm already preparing to re-list
30t6p3b.gif

Just cancel all of their bids and block them from bidding in the future. Cancel their bids as soon as they post them. @East99...those pics are
pimp.gif

Idiots!! Mine was sold for $400 plus shipping on a 3 day auction with a bidder w/ 3 feedbacks and I don't think he has plans on bung it. Cost me $35 selling fee for NOTHING!!

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

ordered 23rd, shipped 23rd, arrived at memphis 25th, sorted 27th, got to me today... wouldve been yesterday but i chose hold at location for pickup... hope you get yours asap

thats ridiculous. i ordered on the 14th, when they had preorders and they have yet to ship anything for me
mad.gif

but congrats on your order

Yeah u think that they woulda shown us with the pre-orders more luv than those that ordered later..... just seems the most ethical IMO..........paitiently waiting too dawg

maybe its how people paid? not sure.... 

to be honest i was surprised it went smooth, somewhat disappointed my pair had scuff/scratches in the back (cant be fixed
mad.gif
)...... but hopefully you guys get your pairs soon enough.

KB8virginia wrote:

Idiots!! Mine was sold for $400 plus shipping on a 3 day auction with a bidder w/ 3 feedbacks and I don't think he has plans on bung it. Cost me $35 selling fee for NOTHING!!
Man, I had the same thing happen to two pairs of kicks I was selling, some foams and lebrons. Best part of it was one guy kept trying to scam me into letting him pay me with a money order/western union smh...

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

6592524773_081f005748_b.jpg

Really!?  Man get your nuts off them boxes, they may be the ones I try and purchase bro.  I mean damn!...LOL...Im thinking this def wont sit well with folks who struck out on a pair.  Pretty bold bro, but its all good.

Dude has more pairs than a few stores across the country..

this dude...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by maxdunker

My homie was able to randomly scoop up a pair in his size this morning at the FootLocker inside Thousand Oaks mall. Seems small restocks are randomly hitting stores.

Also I find it hilarious on all the pairs bought/received from FNL,FL,EastBay,NDC, etc are so tremendously horrible on QC yet people are shunning the early/gray market pairs for similar or slightly smaller defects. Even the whole "clear toe" thing is funny to me because the SJs and Breds and even DMP pairs have that. I'm not gonna lie, I was so worried during release weekend that I would either get stuck with or end up selling my sz 14s that I ordered a pair from Air Randy. After reading this article  it sure helped explain alot and gave me a different perspective. Given the repeated gripes about JB quality being in a downward spiral, my question is why shun these gray market pairs? I mean how many of you came home with crappy carbon fiber, glue stains, warped/scratched patent leather or any other issue w/their Concords? In any case, I'll post some comparison shots when the new Air Randys come in. From some of the videos I've seen posted w/in the last month, some AR pairs looking better than JB retail ones 
grin.gif

Great article. Learned a lot from it. I suggest everybody take the 5 minutes to read it.

Originally Posted by Cronus4

Man, I had the same thing happen to two pairs of kicks I was selling, some foams and lebrons. Best part of it was one guy kept trying to scam me into letting him pay me with a money order/western union smh...

KB8VIRGINIA I hope you know that the selling fee can be refunded and disputed if the bidder does not pay. So really it didn't cost you anything.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Picked Up Some More Lo' Beanies Today For NTr's Lookin To Match Up With The Concords
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bought em at the outlet at discount but selling for retail?
grin.gif

i'd be interested but quite frankly im a bit scared.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by rojanjon

All these idiots with under 5 feedback on ebay are bidding on my Concords I'm selling
30t6p3b.gif

I'm already preparing to re-list
30t6p3b.gif

Just cancel all of their bids and block them from bidding in the future. Cancel their bids as soon as they post them. @East99...those pics are
pimp.gif

KB8!!! What's up man?!  We did some business years ago bro...lol...legit NT'er for sure...

But yeah man, I feel ya...I had an auction up as well as one of my boys and we were getting hit by zero and low feedback bidders trying to run the price of the auction up fast...I just watched my auction the whole time and canceled and blocked all of their bids each time they bid...the most frustrating thing about these salty fools trolling your auction is that eBay refuses to do anything about it and you have to open up this case and wait for them to investigate for like six weeks before you get a credit for your seller fees
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

CHUMPS.

Having no luck confirming the South Coast Plaza restock. I'm not trying to drive over there for nothing. Hopefully the homie that's closer will cruise over there for me and get some answers.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I find it amazing that I got my CT order faster then my Nike and FNL order.

I must say I will try to get EU releases next year. The blue tint is so much darker and it looks great!

Did you get standard shipping? You're in so cal right?

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Picked Up Some More Lo' Beanies Today For NTr's Lookin To Match Up With The Concords
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bought em at the outlet at discount but selling for retail?
grin.gif

i'd be interested but quite frankly im a bit scared.
niice
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

So was this release of the Concords as bad as the OG release? I can't remember, I had to beg my mom to order them outta Eastbay back in the day lol

I miss the days when you could order sneakers from a catalog (eastbay). I remember back in h.s. people wouldn't be listening to the teacher just flipping through the new eastbay catalog lol
Wow, you gave me flashback to HS '94-'98....that's exactly what we used to do in class.  Eastbay catalogs were the $%#@
THIS. All of this^^ I was one of those classmates. I still have a bunch of old SLAM magazines I often go back to just to look at the kicks
pimp.gif

Reading this thread I get to see soooo many emotions from joy to hate. Well decided to share some info for people who r located in the central ca area. Got word of a restock that's going to be at footaction in Fresno. Don't ask me what mall, just google it and do the rest of the work. Manager at fa gave me this info when I checked to see if my store got additional pairs or not. He couldn't tell me when Fresno was getting them, but that it would be either tomorrow or Saturday. Don't know how big a restock they're getting, so please don't pm me asking for more info. It's the least i can do to help someone out there who is still 0 of 0 on getting these for retail.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I miss the days when you could order sneakers from a catalog (eastbay). I remember back in h.s. people wouldn't be listening to the teacher just flipping through the new eastbay catalog lol
Wow, you gave me flashback to HS '94-'98....that's exactly what we used to do in class.  Eastbay catalogs were the $%#@
THIS. All of this^^ I was one of those classmates. I still have a bunch of old SLAM magazines I often go back to just to look at the kicks
pimp.gif

2nd all that BigPoint... I have all my old Slams including Kicksology.... Ahhhhh Nostalgia  
pimp.gif

Bunch of lazy bums in this thread. You can tell who will get them and who won't based on comments posted.

ANYWAYS, for the LA heads, I found a spot releasing these tomorrow, at 10am.

Here you go: Westside Pavilion, Footlocker, 2nd floor (middle of the mall), only sizes 11-14, and ONLY 8 pairs. Good luck.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by retro23phan

much love bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
 I'm 2 minutes away from their Cerritos hub but I have to wait until tomorrow
does yours still say the Memphis, departure scan?  mines are suppose to come in tomorrow and i still have no update since memphis...getting nervous 
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Mine say they're in Vernon.

Originally Posted by VTex23

Here's my pics of my NDC order that came in yesterday. Gotta def scoop me a second pair somewhere down the road...

374703_2351141427413_1516440159_31700924_838209419_n.jpg

381222_2351142307435_1516440159_31700925_27563617_n.jpg

402043_2351142747446_1516440159_31700926_295482512_n.jpg

379542_2351143747471_1516440159_31700927_4264831_n.jpg

383599_2351144307485_1516440159_31700928_931900985_n.jpg

390653_2351145547516_1516440159_31700929_1184272637_n.jpg

381924_2351146907550_1516440159_31700930_711204811_n.jpg

Gonna break them out when I graduate from law school in 3 1/2 years. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gj man

Back
Top Bottom